What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2016 Down by the Bay

self

looking forward to the growth explosion!
I keep following west coast grows and it gives me anxiety because my plants are a month behind, but then I remember Im at 45º north on the atlantic. Our summer is just starting!
You must feel the same way. Come september it all looks about the same though.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
35x144ish times two. I've got about 24 feet of work space in front of both bldgs.

that is just insane man! I would fill one with tropical fruit trees and food garden and the other weed in my dreams...

so you have 4- 35 x 72 in 2 rows 144' long correct?

with your advanced experience with these greenhouses how much do you think one 35 x 72 costs all in minus labor and land?

you really got a lot done this spring Sho, nice work!

Word, I see Mendo's and other guys shows and feel like I'm 6 months behind!

easy to extend your veg time with some supplemental light if they are too small in August/Sept no?

harvest and vend during the holidays after the heat, maybe?

B

BAKED_BEANZ

^^ dam straight .

sho is the god dam terminator when it comes to work ethic . i got a feeling the next update will sho some real nice girls , all happy .

Phases

Yeah no doubt. Waiting for an update. This is a sick thread. I like how he has showed the step by step building the greenhouse - can't wait to see those plants packing on fat buds!

Bit late to the party, but this looks like a good one to watch.

Good work on making a plan with the GH frames

sho

Veteran
Sorry guys been super busy. Got our fence all up and took this week easy did some dirt track racin' and going to do a 5K cross country race today. This former fat kid smoker hadn't ran for like8 years before this summer.

Ill get some updates tonight!

sho

Veteran
Well as if life isn't hard enough the sewer at our house collapsed and it's probably in the ballpark of $8-15,000 to fix. Been a little busy

S0cvhpw.jpg

This is Body's Love Triangles and Swamp boys first 48. Loving them!!! I'm ditching all the Euro seeds next year for American regular seeds. The LT's are stomping anything else in the greenhouses

B

BAKED_BEANZ

i,ve always found the seed from usa much more predictable than anything from across the ocean . the quality is a lot better and yield also in a lot of cases .

good choice on that decision . nice update also .

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
i,ve always found the seed from usa much more predictable than anything from across the ocean . the quality is a lot better and yield also in a lot of cases ...

the dark bud in my avatar pic I found on Barbados in '08 and it was the only weed I found on a 6 month 22 country/island tour of central/south america and the islands that could compare to OG Kush or California top shelf.

I brought some back to LA in '09 for the big 4/20 Kush Con and had a long talk with Franco from GreenHouse about it.
I explained to him that smoking imported weed from that area from '74 to the early 80's had kept my auto immune symptoms in remission and I would go wherever to find that quality.
he told me to focus on Northern California because the many years of selection going on there had been finding and breeding the top quality and that the quality in Europe wasn't even close with very few exception compared to California.

I was really impressed with his honesty in private with me considering how big they were and he took me around and introduced me to a few of the Cali breeders nearby who helped my score local dank.

I been sticking with American made since then.:biggrin:

sho

Veteran
I've got HSO DNA Swamp Bodhi and Ethos, they're by far the nicest plants compared to anything from Barney's or any of the other big international breeders. BB, I'll be all over it next year! I'd like to try some of Mendo's too!

B

BAKED_BEANZ

don't worry sho, i,ll be setting some black lime reserves free after my grow this season and her crosses , getting them into capable hands .

be some , A++++ quality right there .

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Puttin' in that work again this year, and doing MI proud! Your gonna definitely be ready if things go through in November eh!

sho

Veteran
Still alive, had Ph issue... Nearly 8.0 PH with Peat heavy soil! Never again am I using that Klassman shit. fish/kelp over a week or two have got me down to about 7 and hopefully a few more days I'm back on track. I lost a lotta prime growth time !!!

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Glad to hear that's all that's happening. Was starting to get nervous for ya.

Hopefully you're back on track and humming along.

Latest posts

Latest posts