What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2016 Down by the Bay

sho

Veteran
I put a male out on Sunday in the full sun with no hardening off and it's doing fine, so as of now ... 62/72 outside. Cover came off before we left, clouds came out so... tomorrow they'll get acclimated to full sun from sunrise.

zbErwOL.jpg

Working on clean up and 2nd house of mixing tomorrow, ran short on worm castings and they offered to deliver a ton of them 2.5 hrs from the factpry and match the freight company rate! Soo... ordering all my drip shit, dropping a pump in the well tomorrow and starting to water these fucking holes in. 25 gallons didn't even make a dent on the first hole.

Fclyw7U.jpg

sho

Veteran
Irrigation guys... should I use this...

https://www.berryhilldrip.com/DNH-H...-watering.-Choose-your-spacing-and-flow..html

Or this...

http://www.dripworks.com/product/Q_IPS

Or am I trying too hard and I should just use some 1/4" shit?
http://www.dripworks.com/product/Q_DSD6

1/4" seems cheapest to install but that heavy dripperline from Berry Hill looks pretty nice. I figure I'll be going through 25 gallons a day. The big fittings (I'll need like 100 T's and some 4 ways plus all the PVC to connect the main lines. WORK WORK WORK....

B

BAKED_BEANZ

nice size starts ,

i,m still trying to work out why i,m not subbed on this already . well am now

sho

Veteran
Planting tomorrow morning, this is what we messed around with today... protection of the two legged sort.

pWEdN48.jpg

Church!
ebGFAjm.jpg

Blander66

looking good sho, your threads have inspired me to follow in your foot steps in lower Michigan. I got myself a s500 from farmtek and have plants out in the sun now thanks for the inspiration!

F

fatalxerror

Hey Man. Grow is looking nice. How long did you veg those in the 1gallon bags to get them that tall? MH still?

sho

Veteran
4-6 weeks May 1st is about when I started starting seeds I shoulda went earlier though

sho

Veteran
66/72 outside... short a few. A few Jabba's Stash haven't shown yet... Looking for some replacements... Water is killing' me, the next week is going to be a lot of wrapping projects up and getting the drip system plumbed in.

F

fatalxerror

66/72 outside... short a few. A few Jabba's Stash haven't shown yet... Looking for some replacements... Water is killing' me, the next week is going to be a lot of wrapping projects up and getting the drip system plumbed in.

Cool what dripper did you decide to go with?

sho

Veteran
The big stuff from Berry Hill, less time equal water... i'll be able to water like 15 minutes and dump 6 gallons and then come back around an hour after and water to give it a chance to penetrate

sho

Veteran
GOWPkBX.jpg

And here's what looks like the start of a real winner... Critical + 2.0
u4az7Cm.jpg

Most are looking good with a few inches of new growth, looks funny in there with them now!

B

BAKED_BEANZ

always great updates and pics on this thread , nice sho ( i loving adding the "sho" thing :) )

sho

Veteran
35x144ish times two. I've got about 24 feet of work space in front of both bldgs.

B

BAKED_BEANZ

be great to see these plants with there feet settled , and take off .
thanks for sharing

Latest posts

Latest posts