Packers!!

tumblr_mlhf4aAkzS1r31inoo1_500.png

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Love this thread so far. I think things are going to be shaken up this season. Vikings and Cowboys NFC game. The Steelers and Bills AFC game. Repeat of Super Bowl 30 but the Steelers pull off the win this time. Brady doesn't make the playoffs for the first time. Colts get beaten by Buffalo at home. Steelers beat Bronco's at home in Steel town twice this season. Big Ben is passing leader again but not shared this year. Antonio Brown is SB 50 MVP!!!! Puff, Puff pass PEACE

Midnite Toker

Veteran
My Vikes are good enough to lose another big game this year! As long as A.P.'s kids behave these guys could finally be ready to lose their 5th Superbowl!:biggrin:~mT

Space Toker

Veteran
here's a few words, Brady's a douchebag.......

[YOUTUBEIF]hvnfCJnNIbM[/YOUTUBEIF]

here's a few words, anyone who believes that is a douchebag! He is acquitted the snitch scum that accused him have nothing and that is now a c0ne deal fact. Godell is discraced forever and hopefully forever discredited. Brady is now free and fuck the detractors, I hope we repeat 3 more times and then 5 more after brady/bellickick to prove all the dumbasses wrong on all counts1 Sorry thought you were an ally and don't want to discount that just yet, but you are sadly misguided here.. or was it this fiery response you were after?! All I got to say is, you have the knack of bringing out the best/worst in me! regardless, go pats and brady and thanks for firing me up! :D ;)

Space Toker

Veteran
that was awesomely epic and made me laugh my ass off FBN, thanks for that! :D me love chuck or whatever he said, i have to check back here again and again just to see that again! :D

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a post with no words? are you kidding me man?! kidding, you know you are like a bother,no I meant brother to me, but is that eli manning or who is that trainwreck? sure as hell not Brady! :D

face it! Eli & the Giants OWN Tom Brady.......

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
Dallas Cowboys fan here. (cue the Romo memes) Really pumped for the upcoming season after the fortunate off season the Boys have had.

. . . it was a catch, damnit.

For my NFC East Brethren :biggrin:

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
Dallas, TX in the nfc east,,, challenging any sense of direction. Tampa, Carolina, Atlanta, St. Louis all closer distance wise whew.

Switch the bills and Ravens, north and east, for more regional rivalries also

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Well first off, on the Brady issue. Maybe he and the Patriots cheated maybe not, I doubt we'll ever be certain. I think trying to prevent him from playing football is rather foolish, millions of dollars are spent on keeping players, regardless of whether they actually play or not. I think the proper solution to the alleged cheating would be to correct how balls are handled to prevent tampering with and/or effects on air pressure due to temperature change. If the goal is to maintain an even playing field then you have to. If going from a warm room to a cold outdoor field can cause that much pressure loss then any team at any moment could have an advantage without ever intentionally cheating.

As for the topic, well I've been a Ravens fan for a good while now. I see no reason to change that any time soon. Go Ravens!

soserthc1

Dallas Cowboys fan here. (cue the Romo memes) Really pumped for the upcoming season after the fortunate off season the Boys have had.

For my NFC East Brethren :biggrin:

[URL=http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z189/13SneakyPete13/Junk%203/8a8cb44c-cfe8-4b8d-9498-980453db4113_zps0p5utopy.jpg]View Image[/URL]

Wasn't gonna comment in this thread until i seen this post.
My how we despise cowboys fans
Interesting twist to the look at the rings line
I envision Murray scoring often on you guys . .

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hell, Brady and Bellchick and then their sucessors should win 5 championships in the next 7 years... I can dream can't I? I mean, it will happen you can count on it!

still hallucinating huh?? this time it ain't planes and choppers spying on you though, but hallucinations nonetheless.......

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

actually, no it wasn't.......

[YOUTUBEIF]jB5R-HcyITE[/YOUTUBEIF]

[YOUTUBEIF]4oSgdm94CAE[/YOUTUBEIF]

now if you're maintaining that the Cowboys don't need to adhere to the rules then you are correct, it was a catch. But according to the current rules, it wasn't.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
as far as those rings are concerned.......

romo9_zps4inhhg8e.jpg

romo8_zpsyvd5btwc.jpg

and yet whose fault is it that he needs all those 4th quarter comebacks???
romo5_zpseswfggsa.jpg

a textbook example of failing to see the forest for the trees

romo2_zpshsoj7tiw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.