What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2015 NFL season who is your pick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Toker

Veteran
OK admittedly heavily bias especially after Tom Brady Verdict vanquished the forces of evil forever I think, well no I hope, no I know appeal and all that but.. for the moment and probably much of this year, Patriots look to repeat their much deserved and long eluded at least a couple times due to the forces of evil championship.. let's face it, pats/brady should have at least 7 championships by now but as long as it happens in the next few years it is all good. Hell, Brady and Bellchick and then their sucessors should win 5 championships in the next 7 years... I can dream can't I? I mean, it will happen you can count on it! :D Justice against prejudice eventually prevails again and again!

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
I'm a Green Bay Packers fan, so I'm rooting for Rodgers, Lacy, Cobb and the rest of the gang. Too bad about Jordy Nelson, though. Freaking sucks, ACL tear in a meningless preseason game..what a shaft.

shithawk420

Veteran
Uh oh.we got a packers fan in here!lol my Bears destroyed the Browns 24-0.i cant wait.Bears and packers is the first game of the season.as long as Cutler doesnt fuck up i think the Bears have a great shot at winning

yooper420

Da bears ? Ya trust Cutler ?
The Pack ? With Rodgers, ya got a chance.
The Pats ? Do have a Michigan connection with Brady though, so chance.
The Super Bowl will be won by a first timer.............are you ready for some football ?
Oh yeah, and the Super Bowl will be won by the DETROIT LIONS.
67 year old lifetime Lions fan. So I been waiting since 1957. `nough said.

R

!RA!

Pats vs Pack sounds like a nice Superbowl combo to me. I'm a lifelong Pats fan and was glad to see Berman had the sense to see through Goodell's dog and pony show. I think the NFL lost a lot of goodwill by dragging (and now continuing to drag) this out. Well maybe not in NY, Indy or Baltimore, but to any fan who can look at it objectively.

shithawk420

Veteran
No.thats the thing yooper.i dont trust Cutler.its funny cuase we know where Cutler lives.we joke about Cutler having a little "accident".lol in fact i could have been Cutlers niehgbor if we never sold our house.our next door neihbor played for the Blackhawks at the time

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
well take a guess..it sure aint the shitty chargers...yeehaw...yall can fondle toms balls and make sure they are ok....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. I was one of the closest fans to the gillette stadium once... grew up delivering the paper and I remember the team photo in the sunday paper once a year..as I had to put it in every one... boston globe delivered it separately.....

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Da bears ? Ya trust Cutler ?
The Pack ? With Rodgers, ya got a chance.
The Pats ? Do have a Michigan connection with Brady though, so chance.
The Super Bowl will be won by a first timer.............are you ready for some football ?
Oh yeah, and the Super Bowl will be won by the DETROIT LIONS.
67 year old lifetime Lions fan. So I been waiting since 1957. `nough said.

Life long Lions fan as well.

I'm not saying that tho'!!!

:tiphat:

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
Brady heh

stupideli1.jpg

Green Squall

I'm a total black sheep with all my friends/family. Don't give a crap about fooseball. But at least I don't pretend to enjoy it like so many people I know.

LEF

Veteran
I don't watch much football, I don't know much of the rules. Not from the state. It seems a bit complicated but I do enjoy the concept. Kicking a pigskin as far as you can, tackling, getting to the end of the line. It's original. Would like to maybe give it a try one day, but I am not yet in the age where I can start watching sports regularly. You know when you have a full time job, and you come home tired and all you do is sit around in front of the tv. lol Right now I am young and trying to get myself somewhere while I still have the energy.

I do enjoy the superbowls and the stanley cups events.

These events are great to have beer, wings and anything else you might enjoy. Get some people together and watch one hell of an event.

Some people just watch the superbowl for the commercials.

Space Toker

Veteran
I did create this thread thought I just imagined it! :D Really my dreams sometimes so real and sometimes so freaky and far out it isn't funny, and real life sometimes freakier, it is surreal for sure. But yeah I welcome fans of all teams, although come on you know the Pats are destined and entitled to repeat! ;) But seriously, we are all football fans. Yes I know they get paid too much and can be cynical and skeptical with the best of them but this is not something i will dismiss maybe i wear blinders in this one case but I choose to believe in fairy tales here or whatever. I can't explain it, but I love pro sports especially football and baseball, even if it is an illusion of sorts. We are all blinded by wonderful illusions often in everyday life after all! I don't know, it gives you something to root for and support when you can't support brutality in the name of waving a flag and so on.. I don't know if I am in any shape to make this post but I am going for it! :D Go Patriots!

Space Toker

Veteran
I'm a total black sheep with all my friends/family. Don't give a crap about fooseball. But at least I don't pretend to enjoy it like so many people I know.

I am totally with you on the whole black sheep thing, my family is tiny and yet I don't even know if I can trust my brother against the pressure he gets from the "other" family member. But, I am serious about my sports for sure, yeah football jocks in college wanted to beat me up for nothing because they seemed high on steroids or something, I realize the irony as I never fit in with that crowd. but I still enjoy the game and I make no apologies for that. thanks for your input though, along with Packers fans and whatever that pic of a guy was.. . Go Patriots!

Space Toker

Veteran
a post with no words? are you kidding me man?! kidding, you know you are like a bother,no I meant brother to me, but is that eli manning or who is that trainwreck? sure as hell not Brady! :D

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a post with no words? are you kidding me man?! kidding, you know you are like a bother,no I meant brother to me, but is that eli manning or who is that trainwreck? sure as hell not Brady! :D

here's a few words, Brady's a douchebag.......

[YOUTUBEIF]hvnfCJnNIbM[/YOUTUBEIF]

Status
Not open for further replies.