What's new

2014 High in the Rockies

ubi

howdy turbo!
may I say looks like you did quite well! been watchin this thread fo sho!!
just about to set out on my gh adventure!!! i cant wait.
was wondering.. ur regiment...if ya dont mind.
your medium was vermifire correct?
did you amend it any? if so what?
was there a flower mix feeding , bloom boost a couple of times?
weekly plain water?
thanks ahead of time for any info.

opps i found it on post #133.
pbp blm, liq karma, silica, shit ton of moles asses. fish hydro slate, kelps, endo myco, and a few PK spikes.

what is ur fav PK spike.
ima moab kinda guy, or koolbloom

Last edited:

turbo14

Veteran
Green houses are dope. Indoor isn't as fun once you've grown with da sun !

Lights? Blackout systems? What are you going to do ?

We are gonna do two runs next year. We plan on flipping the first batch of plants in June. I'm thinking around (150) 45 gallon pots, then putting out my (80) 100 Gallon Pots for the last round in Early August hopefully. I might even just do 1 full season again like last year. Greenhouse growing is fucking awesome!

How do you keep them pest free? Are the same pests present @ altitude?

To be honest, I didn't spray these plants one single time with any insecticide, miticide, or pesticide of any sort this past season. Not even Neem. The bugs didn't like them, that's just fine with me.

howdy turbo!
may I say looks like you did quite well! been watchin this thread fo sho!!
just about to set out on my gh adventure!!! i cant wait.
was wondering.. ur regiment...if ya dont mind.
your medium was vermifire correct?
did you amend it any? if so what?
was there a flower mix feeding , bloom boost a couple of times?
weekly plain water?
thanks ahead of time for any info.

opps i found it on post #133.
pbp blm, liq karma, silica, shit ton of moles asses. fish hydro slate, kelps, endo myco, and a few PK spikes.

what is ur fav PK spike.
ima moab kinda guy, or koolbloom

Thanks brotha, yup pretty much Pure Blend throughout with supplements. I used Hydroplex, Overdrive, Soluble Kelp, and Budswell guanos for PK. Last 3 weeks was plain jane water and molasses and water sometimes as well. Final product burns to a nice clean white ash everytime. I've been puffin tuff on this Girl Scout Cookies hard. It's super nice!

Man great Gh grow bro! Got me planning shit in my head :)

Thanks man, yeah I have been contemplating a ton of different plans for next year. I might be putting out another couple of greenhouses this year at a new property I am looking at. I also might not change anything at all as I am also trying to start a high altitude organic vegetable and herb company. I love growing food too:laughing:

Anyone doing any winter gardening? oldschool how's it going out there bud?

turbo

ubi

how the cookie wreck turn out? i love my flammin cookies pheno#2. Cannaventure did somthin nice there.

turbo14

Veteran
how the cookie wreck turn out? i love my flammin cookies pheno#2. Cannaventure did somthin nice there.

The Cookie pheno was amazing! Hit just a hair of 2# and was put out a month after everything else.

Cannaventure is defiantly doin somethin right!

I have been running a TON of genetics indoors the past 6 months trying to find bomb phenos.

Got some really nice stuff to throw out next year, really diggin' on these OG's from Rare Dankness i've been popping. Super vigor and tasty knockout stones.

I also have been running a bunch of Cali Connection gear to test. I've never popped a single bean from these guys before this year. I've heard a ton of haters bash em, but that's about it, lol. So I decided to run some for myself to see. I will have to say that I am blown away with the seed quality, germ rates, and amazing growth from these seeds. I've got their Buddha Tahoe OG, 818 Headband, Blackwater, and Jedi Kush rockin'. All of them have proved to be quality seeds with keeper phenos. Hate em if ya want, swerves got quality beans in my book.

Also got some Raskal gear rockin' this round in flower. I've got a really nice Fire Alien Kush and a beautiful Wifi Alien Kush at about week 6 of flower, staaaankin it up!

About to pop some more beans today, lol. I think i'm addicted.

turbo

ubi

i love poppin seeds

i love poppin seeds

That's awesome!!!

i do also, enjoy the rare dankness stuff myself. karma bitch, gth 9 :woohoo:
Wanna try some Cali connection. glad to hear you have had good results, makes me want to get some soon.

haven't seen to much raskel gear. but have heard good things from others.

got a buddy at disp. that i work with.
bring'em beans. and he'll pop'em. grow'em out and test'em for me .
He s Good Friend!:huggg:

Nedestrian

Hey brother just wanted to know who you got that greenhouse from or did you bend the pipes yourself? Thank you kindly good sir :greenstars:

turbo14

Veteran
Hey brother just wanted to know who you got that greenhouse from or did you bend the pipes yourself? Thank you kindly good sir :greenstars:

Give the ole' boys at Growerssolutions.com a shout. They make each kit to order, they are out of Tennessee and take about 4 weeks to get. Great customer service and very quality greenhouse for the price. I went with the high sidewall package.

I've actually got to order a new one for this season. I didn't remove the plastic this year and got a good snow about a month ago and it crashed the whole thing down. I'm gonna go with the same greenhouse, I just might extend the length about 20 ft to grow some veggies along side the beasts.

Looking like I'm gonna throw out (70) 100 gallon pots this season. Still debating on strains. I think we are going to light dep around 2-3 weeks early in August so we can pull first thing of October instead of the end. I've got better sunlight in September then I do in October. Should be a little bit better finish. Shootin for 2# per plant this year which I think is completely doable.

Whats everyone thinking about putting out this year?

turbo:tiphat:

ubi

oh.. strains right..
the white
triangle kush
cannabible blue dream
cherry diesel
mammoth
flamin cookies #2
chem sis
bog sour bubble
sour strawberry

Oldschools strain list , Three greenhouses three strains , Sour sour Diesel , Mammoth x Rockbud , Lemon kush headband . One strain per greenhouse . Come on spring !!!!

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
Either Sour Diesel, ChemDog or Phantom from king klone which is Granddaddy Purple/Cherry Pie. we ran Phantom last season at the end of the year it turned out crazy fire. Looked like indoor and sold as indoor

turbo14

Veteran
i thinking about puttin this out............ what da ya think?
http://grizzlyhill.com/images/11-2015 Prices/17_30x48 Complete package.pdf
or the hightunnel.
will be purchasing soon.

Nice house, make sure you go with 4' spaces between each hoop. With our snow loads and winds, it's the thing to do.

oh.. strains right..
the white
triangle kush
cannabible blue dream
cherry diesel
mammoth
flamin cookies #2
chem sis
bog sour bubble
sour strawberry

Sounds like your gonna be playin with some fire brotha! Did you do the flamin cookies from seed i'm guessing?

I've been rockin the GSC indoors, threw one out last year in the GH. Did over a unit in 100 gal. Put her out late and she was a small one. I think with a few weeks of dep and a little bigger going out will be a recipe for some chronic ass indoor quality weed grown by the sun :laughing:

turbo

turbo14

Veteran
Oldschools strain list , Three greenhouses three strains , Sour sour Diesel , Mammoth x Rockbud , Lemon kush headband . One strain per greenhouse . Come on spring !!!!

Monocropping GH's is whats up if the market doesn't mind. I had a little too much Cherry Pie last year, lol.

Those strains sound fire. Did you do the LK Headband from seed? I have a few phenos going indoors from Humboldt Seed Organization, most are looking decent. More on the blueberry muffin side of the spectrum, than Headband though.. I was hoping for a little more sour out of them.

How many you going to do per GH? I'm thinking about throwing 60 or 70 in my 24x96. I had 74 in there last year. Majority of mine were started a little smaller than I would have liked.

You gettin any snow down there yet? It's been shitty up here, we need a shit storm:)

turbo

turbo14

Veteran
Either Sour Diesel, ChemDog or Phantom from king klone which is Granddaddy Purple/Cherry Pie. we ran Phantom last season at the end of the year it turned out crazy fire. Looked like indoor and sold as indoor

Never done any Chems outside, heard they throw down!

Did you pop Phantom from Ken's seed stock? Not sure what king clone is? Ken just dropped some really nice looking crosses! Phantom sounds like a fuggin winner!

My cookies looked like straight up indoor last year as well. Didn't sell it as indoors though.... because I kept it all:laughing:

Just got the gear to make colloidal silver so I can reverse the GSC and hit all my gear in the stable. She makes a great dude when ya turn her all around:)

turbo

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
I dont think its kens it came from King Klone company and in clone only, i noticed they have Phantom Cookie seeds but they showed different genetics then just Phantom. Check out king klone website, the clones came from a local dispensary

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
There phantom cookie seeds are Phantom X Platinum Cookies, we picked up the clones it was just listed as Phantom and the tag said GDP X Cherry Pie. I've heard good things about there Candyland also, Best of luck for this season Turbo

ISM2

I felt like I was looking at a candy store! Those plants look delicious!
Nothing can replace the Great Metal Halide in the sky!