What's new

2014 High in the Rockies

turbo14

Veteran
What a bonus from the 'Big Bulb' in the sky!

A lot of work, but what a result.

How much do you miss the Elec. Bill?

Lovin' that big bulb in the sky!

Hard work pays off!

I sure as shit didn't miss the electric bill on this grow, but I still have them for all the indoor spots.

Looking like a great winter !!! Awesome job ! We are about a third done here at Rasta rancho ! Peace , Oldschoolgrower

Hell yeah! Thinkin about headin your way this winter for some heli skiing. Any suggestions on which mountain to hit up?

I'm sure ya'll are busy bee's! Which strains stood out to ya this year? What kinda averages in the 100 gals?

I couldn't remember if you said, did you run everything from seed stock or clones?

I'm trying to decide what to plant for next year already:)

Still about 10 days left on the Cherry Pies. The grew absolutely great, but are taking forever.

All good things, in all good time.

turbo:tiphat:

2 Legal Co

Veteran
Say Turbo;

Is 10' x 20' enough for 6 plants in 100s, do ya think?

I'm looking a upgrading from my little bitty tin shed to a ''free'' carport.
With any luck I'll have seed from NL5 Hz x SSHz by then. :woohoo:

The Revolution

Veteran
My good friend who helps me with the gardens took some amazing pictures with a real camera...

Cherry Pie smells fucking amazing!
View Image

Purple Urkle - Color is really starting come out, should be an amazing finish!

View Image

Urkle Top

View Image

Eastcoast Cookie Wreck (canna venture seeds) ECSD leaning pheno, starting to fill out beautifully. One weird foxtail on one branch, lol.

View Image

Givin' Urkle Daps!
View Image

turbo

Lookin great! Lmao @ urkle dabs... chea.

turbo14

Veteran
Still rockin and rollin'

Smells soo fuckin good!

EastCoast Cookie Wreck

picture.php

picture.php

More pics after harvest.

love and light

BenAndChons

Absolutely stunning turbo. Those ladies are a masterpiece :artist:

Really inspiring stuff, I can't wait for my first opportunity to run a GH now :bow:

turbo14

Veteran
Absolutely stunning turbo. Those ladies are a masterpiece :artist:

Really inspiring stuff, I can't wait for my first opportunity to run a GH now :bow:

Thanks bud. I think everyone should put one in their backyard. lol.:laughing:

great work man

Thanks brotha!

I'll post up some beautiful pics from the harvest when we are finished trimming.

Knee deep in the totes... My whole house smells like a big cherry :pie:

Everything fucking killed it! The East Coast Cookie Wreck cookie pheno hit over 2#'s and the Sweet and Sour Cindy from BOG hit a nice 1 1/2#'s of tops.

The Cherry Pie were defiantly the bread winners... All the lowers are all finished up and in bins.. The tops are binned up in totes stacked to the sky waiting to be dry trimmed this week.

Soo many thanks and sooo much love to all of my friends that made this season happen! Without the help, this would have never had been possible!

I also really appreciate everyone here at ICmag for the vibes. Positive thoughts create positive things...Many thanks to you all!

BenAndChons

Awesome numbers, unfortunately a greenhouse full of frosty nugs in my current backyard wouldn't fly lol. But I see getting a piece of land in CO and building a shipping container house on it in my not so distant future. Wanna go off-grid anyways

mk6

got love the the awesomeness of it all !!! love it when a plan comes together and works out so good,, Well done Turbo... truly an inspiration for us all.

I just did my first outdoor in my new digs using 12 100 gal smarties, Id like to cover it next year like yours and run some canna gear,
where/who did you go thru for the cookie wreck/canna venture seeds, that's just beautiful.

turbo14

Veteran
Thank you guys soo much for the kind words.

Everything came out super nice! Just a shade under what I was going for but I'm super stoked none the less.

Most of the CP's hit a little over a unit in each pot. As much as it was a pleasure to grow this strain in the natural sun, sad to say she didn't make the cut for next year.

I am blown away at the hybrid vigor from my seed stock genetics.

The seedling plants that went in almost a month after the Cherry Pies, yielded almost double than my clone plants.

My best plant all around was the Eastcoast Cookie Wreck from Cannaventure seeds. 2# of stoney flowers! My beautiful girlfriend was gifted the seeds while she was working the Cannabis Cup this year. Thanks to whoever gave them to her:)

I am going to be running the same style setup next year, but we are going to extend the greenhouse another 60'-70' and put another 30 100 gallon smarties.

I didn't get this years plants outside until June 12th, this upcoming year I will start all my plants from seeds in late Feb. and will veg indoor until May then stick them out at a much nicer size.

I learned soo much during my first greenhouse season, that it's unreal:laughing:

I think 2 units+ per 100 gal is totally doable next year with the right strains.

Here is one last shot of the CP before chop

picture.php

Until next time....

love and light

great job !I am down to 20 to go still !!!We started chopping sept 18th .
Thanks for an awesome show for us peeps ! U rock Turbo , Peace ,Oldschool

turbo14

Veteran
great job !I am down to 20 to go still !!!We started chopping sept 18th .
Thanks for an awesome show for us peeps ! U rock Turbo , Peace ,Oldschool

Thanks bud!

Still choppin? Fuck yeah! Anything that stood out this year for ya? I couldn't remember if you said you did seeds or clones this year for starters?

I tried sending ya a message on here and it said you couldn't receive them yet, try sending one to me whenever ya get a chance. I'd love to buy ya lunch and talk sun growing.:laughing:

I am already seed shopping for next year as well as land shopping:)

The plan is to put out 3 more 30x100's next year on some new property that I'm looking at. No indoor at all, all greenhouses with copious amounts of vegetables growing in smaller hoops.

Time to start planning...

turbo

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
Green houses are dope. Indoor isn't as fun once you've grown with da sun !

Lights? Blackout systems? What are you going to do ?

Latest posts

Latest posts