What's new

2000watts rockwool slabs with drippers

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Steady gals. Easy to get at crossed purposes on the net.

Now I gots to read up on algae!

lol harry :biggrin:

its just a select few he wont be here long

am not usually like this some people just get under my skin sometimes ,am a nice guy 99.99% of the time

dunno whats come over me lately

peace and vibes:tiphat:

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
omg im not bying your bullshit you quoted someone in my thread..wait a minute doesnt he have a vert grow running the kali? believe he does

i enjoy causing trouble? far from it you know nothing about the other ordeal so stop insinuating

do i skim read LMFAO you joined 7-7-12 93 posts and youve allready been warned for turbo posting you were in a rush to get to 50 posts werent you budseyeview

NUFF SAID

1)what bullshit?? i dont get what your accusing me of?2)what ordeal??3) why would i be in a rush to get to 50 posts?? 4) budseyeview? you have mistaken me for someone else man.nuff said? yes i think you have said enough buddy. you obviously cant handle your drugs anymore and your delusional..

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
lol harry :biggrin:

its just a select few he wont be here long

am not usually like this some people just get under my skin sometimes ,am a nice guy 99.99% of the time

dunno whats come over me lately

why wont i be here long?? tbh mate its easy for you to play the hard man online, come find me when you have the guts to confront me in person. cant wait:)

Harry Lime

Veteran
eitherway dont mean to clog up the thread so i shall vacate.. but no need for hostility online thats all

peace bro enjoy your thread:)

Whatever the situation guy, why doncha just do wot ya said? He already said he's got stuff going on plus he's showing his guts on here with this grow. Let the thread run nice now.:tiphat::thank you:

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
Whatever the situation guy, why doncha just do wot ya said? He already said he's got stuff going on plus he's showing his guts on here with this grow. Let the thread run nice now.:tiphat::thank you:

yes i will mate. just dont get the hostility for asking him questions. eitherway, i will mate.peace

Sqydro

yes sorry my man i will. 5.. shit thats alot. have you seen the other guy here doing the kali as a tree with vert lighting? thats gonna be amazing to see. btw, do you normally cover your rockwool? last time i used it i had dark green algae on the top because i didnt cover them.

thats me :) 2 days into flower lol agent o is alot bigger than the kali so far time will tell, my mate grows rockwool on nft for 16 years doesnt cover them algae as thick as u like on top then the canopy covers and the algae dies doesnt affect him he says, good uve got a way to sort urs with no covers ROLL IT i always cut a square of black n white over mine man!

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
thats me :) 2 days into flower lol agent o is alot bigger than the kali so far time will tell, my mate grows rockwool on nft for 16 years doesnt cover them algae as thick as u like on top then the canopy covers and the algae dies doesnt affect him he says, good uve got a way to sort urs with no covers ROLL IT i always cut a square of black n white over mine man!

that agent o does love to stretch ,her buds arent as dense but i think they yield around the same but the kalishnapple takes up less room

low phos is the key to the algae mate i will update at the weekend these are on steroids lol now at 15-17" the ones at 17" where the 2 slow kalishnapple cuts that didnt get topped as they where smaller than the rest

ive decided to leave those two untopped to see how they do by the looks of things i feel a kalishnapple sog grow on the cards december time

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
Those last pics you posted Roll It, look perfect. Nice clean setup your running. Always been curious about Rockwool, just cant support the large size plants i grow. Anyway i am still pulling up a seat for some lessons. Cheers

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Those last pics you posted Roll It, look perfect. Nice clean setup your running. Always been curious about Rockwool, just cant support the large size plants i grow. Anyway i am still pulling up a seat for some lessons. Cheers

thanks for joing in avalon wait till ya see these now:biggrin:

my first attempt so im learning too

peace and vibes

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
update day 17 of veg uner 400w

update day 17 of veg uner 400w

few pics of how things are going here

well i gotta get my arse into gear cos the 2 untopped kalishnapple are now at 20" lmfao

the roots are looking nice and healthy too

im gunna have to think of a way to drain as a temporary measure as ive not got time to build the drain system yet i may sit these on the rta stands this run

hopefully i can get these in flower around friday

the last pic is just re cap on how well there doing that was day 10 of 400w:biggrin:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

thanks for looking guys

peace and vibes

E

Easy e

First attempt at rock wool and your killin it mate :)

You got that kalishnapple dialed in well , bring on the buds

Edgey

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
They are growing super fast RIL! Just wait to they start budding. Tempted to break out the RW myself, I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the show bro.

Harry Lime

Veteran
Worth waiting for, Roll it! I'll be interested to see how you set up for the run off, I'm setting up a lil space with only 6'2 headroom. I wanna try rtw but can't get mi head round it yet.
12/12 this friday? This is gonna keep us entertained well into september. bring it on!

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Nice work bro, the growth rate on rw is very nice indeed akin to NFT imo. Loved the ease of the set up myself. Will be trying out some coco slabs again in the near future.

So you left a couple schnapps un topped then...... I'd be watching them like a hawk, my cheese n nelly put quite a bit of stretch out considering that none of them are known for being stretchy plants. Looking forward to seeing how these do on the slabs for you buddy.

peace

rocket high

Veteran
wow ready for the flip ..that was quick. Thats it, this will be my new set up after my NFT run .

Im deffo sold on it now ,well done RIL :)

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
First attempt at rock wool and your killin it mate :)

You got that kalishnapple dialed in well , bring on the buds

Edgey

cheers edgey

3rd grow with the schnapps mate nearly getting there

They are growing super fast RIL! Just wait to they start budding. Tempted to break out the RW myself, I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the show bro.

a know mate cant wait myself i feel a roll it record on the cards IF i havent overdone the veg

Nice growth mate, looking good.

cheers speeds mate nice to see ya

Worth waiting for, Roll it! I'll be interested to see how you set up for the run off, I'm setting up a lil space with only 6'2 headroom. I wanna try rtw but can't get mi head round it yet.
12/12 this friday? This is gonna keep us entertained well into september. bring it on!

thanks for dropping by harry
the runoff idea is on halt for now as i wont have that done in time as i wasnt expecting growth like this im gonna use the rta stands this run but you will see me building the new runoff system throughout this grow

Nice work bro, the growth rate on rw is very nice indeed akin to NFT imo. Loved the ease of the set up myself. Will be trying out some coco slabs again in the near future.

So you left a couple schnapps un topped then...... I'd be watching them like a hawk, my cheese n nelly put quite a bit of stretch out considering that none of them are known for being stretchy plants. Looking forward to seeing how these do on the slabs for you buddy.

peace

:biggrin: the untopped ones growth structure is different i cant really explain it lol but when i post pics you will know what i mean(they look way better)

yeah ive overshot the veg a lil lol wasnt expecting results like this i may have to bend em a tad but they may take the heat as she did first time round,she ended up 1" below the magnum xxxl glass and lapped it all up

i think i will see way more than double as airpots seem to halt stretch a little so fingers crossed i havent messed this up

wow ready for the flip ..that was quick. Thats it, this will be my new set up after my NFT run .

Im deffo sold on it now ,well done RIL :)

hi rocket
think i was ready days ago hehe

welcome to rockwool slabs and drippers :)

im gunna be a very busy man tomorrow need to get this floweroom upto scratch

peace and vibes:thank you:

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
ran into a few snags so no updates just yet plants look like shit,they been in darkness for more than48 hrs as they had o er grown the veg room

also I can't for the life of me get the temps low enough for a 2k run so it will be 2 600's

peace and vibes

Harry Lime

Veteran
ran into a few snags so no updates just yet plants look like shit,they been in darkness for more than48 hrs as they had o er grown the veg room

also I can't for the life of me get the temps low enough for a 2k run so it will be 2 600's

peace and vibes

shame man, still, 2 600s will do a job for ya,

Is it the sudden onset of summer thats causin temp probs?

BIGGS

Veteran

peace and vibes

sorry to hear your having problems bro. looks like its going to HOT this week too. just my look aswell as i'm getting my room sorted for another run, lol. good luck getting yours sorted mate.

Latest posts

Latest posts