What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2000watts rockwool slabs with drippers

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
I used Ionic bloom and grow as heath robinson used to kill it with that stuff.... alongside a wee bit of PK13/14.

Got some high ass reading from the run off because not enough juice was flowing through them.... I think in future I'll let the pump run longer for max run off (30%) and maybe a weekly flush to stay ontop of things. Should have also employed drip clean as it would have made a major difference.

Can't wait to see what yours turn out like as they're major in the yield department.

btw, those were vegged (including time to root through 4" cubes) about 20 days. As you know cheese doesn't stretch so much. They were vegged under floro's 7 days and about 13 or so under 1 x 600w. Topped 10 days in and flipped few days later

G

Guest1298

Hi shhh i see you have grown motavation? is it any good as i have been thinking of running it when i get back from work in a month or 2 cheers dank

Harry Lime

Veteran
I bin in watching for a while so I figured I'd let you know. This looks nice. Any chance of a pic or two showing your whole room/set up?

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
lil update for yas

these finally went on drippers sunday couldnt find the timer for the drippers they have had 10 days under the 400w now they where under a 30w cfl for 7 days to harden off which slowed these down abit should have done a few days cfl

they look really healthy to me im liking the plantmagic hydro lots even tho its weak the plants love it

there on 1.6 ec now as they started to go light but now there on drippers there flying

all the 5 kalsihnapple x gfbb have sprouted they stretched a lil tho lol but there fine

sorry for the pic quality guys the mh really messes with the cam but al make it up to yas in flower where it counts most:biggrin:

pic2 kalishnapple on the left agent o on the right(the agent o is stretching her lowers dont ya think?)

picture.php

picture.php

peace and vibes:tiphat:

Last edited:

rocket high

Veteran
Your killing it RIL ... I love rockwool for the vigorous growth as your demonstrating my friend .

Are you using the full plant magic line ?

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
I bin in watching for a while so I figured I'd let you know. This looks nice. Any chance of a pic or two showing your whole room/set up?

thanks for looking in Harry pull up a chair

pics of the flower on will follow once I've done the changes
Your killing it RIL ... I love rockwool for the vigorous growth as your demonstrating my friend .

Are you using the full plant magic line ?

thanks mate I'm loving it so far

I'm just using a+b hydro grow and cannazyme nothing else didn't want to use the root stim etc as that will colour up the Rez and roots an I wanna see em white so I know there ok al be using pm bloom boost in bloom too nothing else just keeping it simple for now

thanks for looking

peace and vibes

S

speedemon

Just got to love the speed of growth mate in Rockwool, great job. I used to use cell max small 1cm cubes of Rockwool with great results but the stuff stood out in the compost heap 2 years later lol. I am looking at a new system soon but I first need to complete the design and trial it first

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Just got to love the speed of growth mate in Rockwool, great job. I used to use cell max small 1cm cubes of Rockwool with great results but the stuff stood out in the compost heap 2 years later lol. I am looking at a new system soon but I first need to complete the design and trial it first

I'm loving the results so far what I've also noticed is bigger fan leaves campared to the same plants grown in coco they are broader and bigger

I'm thinking of using the cellmax for moms in airpots a think al give it a go I can use one res then instead of two

peace and vibes

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Hello mate everything's coming along nice.

Do i remember you saying you got hold of green crack at one point? How did you get on with that?

Peace.

Sqydro

really bice structure to them mate is ur system recirc? or does it run to waste? makin me wanna do rome RW experiments lol

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
really bice structure to them mate is ur system recirc? or does it run to waste? makin me wanna do rome RW experiments lol

hello sqydro mate there on dtw didn't wanna take my chances with recirc this seems much simpler also with recirc al need a rez below the slabs which means alot less headroom and every inch counts in the loft mate

wish I had a bedroom tho I would roll sonic style sogs with the schnapps instead of battling the elements in the loft

peace and vibes

Sqydro

defo mate his sogs are so good due to the 8 x 600w lights he uses as well tho mate ul do just fine :) so do you have a tray or summit under them at and the channels at an angle? sorry for Qs never seen a rw grow in my life but i use it for everythin up until ther 1ft odds and ready for clay ball time :)

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
defo mate his sogs are so good due to the 8 x 600w lights he uses as well tho mate ul do just fine :) so do you have a tray or summit under them at and the channels at an angle? sorry for Qs never seen a rw grow in my life but i use it for everythin up until ther 1ft odds and ready for clay ball time :)

plus he uses 14ltr pots. bigger root system helps alot too.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran

hi mate in veg there's a tray collecting the water as hieght isn't an issue,but in flower I need all the hieght I can get so the trays need to be as close to floor as possible to do this I plan on using 40mm waste pipe as a drainage system the pipe will have holes in for the outlets from the slab trays the drain pipe system will run to the roof guttering

hope that makes some sense

I will pm you some good links to some rockwool slab grows tonite

peace and vibes

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
wish I had a bedroom tho I would roll sonic style sogs with the schnapps instead of battling the elements in the loft

peace and vibes

I feel your pain mate I had a spot in the loft for a while but gave up after battling the ridiculous temps.

Do you use air con atall? I think in the summer its a must for loft growing although its not really feasible in my situation.

I know some people manage loft grows without air con but I don't understand how temps are kept down when fresh air being drawn in can often be > 30 degrees.

Plus all the hassle of insulating the room to avoid heat signature in the winter got the better of me.

I'd be interested to know who you manage temps up there as i really miss the stealth of loft grows.

Peace

RudeDog

Veteran
Any chance of someone starting a loft grow thread focusing on building and all the ins and outs?