What's new

2000watts rockwool slabs with drippers

G

Guest1298

I am also interested in info on how to grow in a loft here Roll it large i have a spare room dude you can use ..lol.. if i can be your apprentice..your grow skills are amazing thanx for sharing!! Peace Dank

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
11ltr pots filled with 10ltrs of canna pro soil reused upto 10 times

could be done with 6ltr pots of coco dtw

he's now using multiflow buckets in a tent

peace

tbh i dont know what he uses now. but yeah i did get it wrong he says ''the pots are 12 lt not filled to the top'' copied directly from his thread (not sure if a link is allowed) then on a more recent one he says 11ltr. either way big root system plus 8 x 600 watts of lighting your gonna yield good with most strains...not dissing the guy much respect to him. but still very good conditions to start with. not trying to argue with you mate just pointing that out. how much did you get off your kali and what pot size did you use?

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
a told ya to read the signature grows esp round 2

read that properly and you will find out he's here too the yield was a couple g short of 5

peace

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
a told ya to read the signature grows esp round 2

read that properly and you will find out he's here too the yield was a couple g short of 5

peace

yes sorry my man i will. 5.. shit thats alot. have you seen the other guy here doing the kali as a tree with vert lighting? thats gonna be amazing to see. btw, do you normally cover your rockwool? last time i used it i had dark green algae on the top because i didnt cover them.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
yes sorry my man i will. 5.. shit thats alot. have you seen the other guy here doing the kali as a tree with vert lighting? thats gonna be amazing to see. btw, do you normally cover your rockwool? last time i used it i had dark green algae on the top because i didnt cover them.

there's two people in vert section running the schnapps and they both look great

btw are you trying to wind me up ? if you've seen em then you will see I've posted there many times

no covers on my rockwool it's the high phosphorus in the nutes that feeds the algae plant magic has a low phos level by the time I add pk the canopy should be big enough to not let light hit the wool

guys really sorry about the explanation on my setup been a tough couple days for me not really finding the time to post up the details

al try get an update done for the weekend

peace and vibes

Scrogerman

Veteran
missing the pics bro.

Is that right about the P & green algae? ponds i see riddled with the shit & i dont see high P in those. I'd use vented covers again myself, simple & reusable, but not hard to DIY something similar. ?

Also, interested to see what plant magic does for ya!

G'Luck bro!

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
missing the pics bro.

Is that right about the P & green algae? ponds i see riddled with the shit & i dont see high P in those. I'd use vented covers again myself, simple & reusable, but not hard to DIY something similar. ?

Also, interested to see what plant magic does for ya!

G'Luck bro!

hi mate in ponds it's detected as phosphor or phosphate but is harder to detect phosphates are in the fish poo and the food

the reason your not seeing the phosphates on a testkit in the pond is because the algae are consuming it if you stop adding phosphates the algae will die

but there allways has to be some phosphates introduced in the pond as nitrates will rise because the bacteria in your pond needs phosphates to consume nitrates if this ratio isn't right that's where the problems occur

google redfield ratio

it may help you understand the ratios etc

peace and vibes

Scrogerman

Veteran
yeah mate, just had a fascinating read on green algae & species of, run it through google scholar lol!

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
''btw are you trying to wind me up ? if you've seen em then you will see I've posted there many times''

no mate i dont really look out for your posts, as i concentrate on the posts added by the thread starter (eg I skim read over it when im busy. (sorry i have not been following your posts...)theres no need to be rude!

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
that lol was for scrogerman you only read thread starters posts doesn't any other posts matter

so only the thread starters views mean something whatever lol

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
oh right fair enough. well say a thread is 30 pages long, and about nft for example. if im interested in their methods i will skim read it, mainly reading the ops posts. as generally they are answering any interesting post already etc.

do you skim read? tbh you post around alot, not meaning to offend but i wasnt really looking at your posts in that thread. i wasnt really looking there for your posts. not surte why im justifying that but hey you asked.

if you had made an interesting point, or brought up an interesting question, i may have remembered your posts. was there something i should have noticed that has ''wound you up''?

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
eitherway dont mean to clog up the thread so i shall vacate.. but no need for hostility online thats all

peace bro enjoy your thread:)

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
omg im not bying your bullshit you quoted someone in my thread..wait a minute doesnt he have a vert grow running the kali? believe he does

i enjoy causing trouble? far from it you know nothing about the other ordeal so stop insinuating

do i skim read LMFAO you joined 7-7-12 93 posts and youve allready been warned for turbo posting you were in a rush to get to 50 posts werent you budseyeview

NUFF SAID