big bang?
ultimate?
ice cream?

£10 a pop lmfao

were waiting on another phone call to see if we can get bluejack

peace and vibes

rocket high

Veteran
I wish i could help ya.. but ive binned the mothers that were in coco they weren't doing too well due to my lack of experience with coco. Sounds good that you'll have blue jack in your stable soon ... :)

BIGGS

Veteran
damn sorry to hear that bro, seriously blows. what i've found in the past that helps when plants dry out and almost die, is to soak the media in ph'd water over night. and alot of the time they can make a good recover. it'll set you back time to re-grow a new solid root zone, but at least the plants can be saved. maybe worth trying bro?

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
thanks for the vibes guys much appreciated

looks like 1 of the schnapps has pulled through so I should be able to get a few cuts off that

that's what i did Biggs the rockwool was bone dry

one thing I've learned so far is rockwool is less forgiving than coco so al be more on top of things from now on

peace and vibes

Last edited:

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Mitch the seedlings are fine pal

looks like I got one with thin leaves too but it's early days yet,I would prefer that one to be male but I'm not that fussed either will do for me

peace and vibes

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
the room before the extraction changes lights closer together too

light curtains down sides to increase reflection,velcroed on

picture taken from the door to flower room

picture.php

peaceand vibes

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
That looks like a proper grow room, well done mate!
The girls are gonna love it ;)

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks clean mate, good work.

I feel your pain of losing that time and energy, but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger :)

The thin leaved seedling sounds Kalishnapple dominant, get us some pics when you can.

Peace

S

speedemon

I wish I had that mine is about 6' max, but as I will be doing low bushes I am happy with that :)

rocket high

Veteran
Very nice grow room there RIL real professional looking may i add.

If you done NFT you get around 18hrs before the plants suck all the remaining water up so it's a little bit more forgiving than slabs on drippers.
Im not "bigging up" NFT by any means ,im deffo still going to get the slabs and do this come Oct time. Things looked good up to the timer failure thats good enough for me :)

Harry Lime

Veteran
this is bad luck, Guy. hope yu are back up soonest. i wanna see how you do rtw in a low headspace.

i fancy the idea of coco slabs rtw. seems like u can run em 3-4 times an stick em on the compost after. problem is i don have much headroom so i stick to hand waterin coco pots.

H

Hazyfontazy

this is bad luck, Guy. hope yu are back up soonest. i wanna see how you do rtw in a low headspace.

i fancy the idea of coco slabs rtw. seems like u can run em 3-4 times an stick em on the compost after. problem is i don have much headroom so i stick to hand waterin coco pots.

6 times if u use canna zym or similiar

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
another of the schnapps pulled through and I've got 30 cuts in the prop probably do twelve per light

hazy what methods do you use mate ,growing medium ,style,etc loft or room?

peace and vibes

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Sorry to hear the bad news mate, were all going through it at the moment. I'm looking forward to getting this grow finished and moving on. What have you got planned next?

Gutting news mate but I know you'll bounce back.

HGO

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Sorry to hear the bad news mate, were all going through it at the moment. I'm looking forward to getting this grow finished and moving on. What have you got planned next?

Gutting news mate but I know you'll bounce back.

HGO

shit happens mate and we all bounce back

got 30 schnapps in the prop mate,if they all root it's 15 per light in rockwool sog style

peace and vibes