What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2000watts rockwool slabs with drippers

rocket high

Veteran
Looking good RIL its going to be interesting to watch thats for sure :)

Can you take a pic of the end of the tray RIL:biggrin: , Im interested to see if i would have to modify the outlets for them to sit in my NFT tray. Cheers bud .

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kalitooth, or sweet schnapps i liked the sound of!

I made the cross, less than a handful of beans as i left the pollen a little too long whilst being greedy and waiting for more and more pistils on the schnapps girl, you live an learn eh :)

Only a very small selection, but the male incidentaly was one i marked as a candidate in veg, as being very vigourous with some dinosauric fan leaves.
When he started flowering he kept the the structure i liked the most, had a lovely smell and showed some colouration on his sacks under normal temperatures.

The GFBB is a nice strain for sure, and is a pretty good yielder by itself,

The hope in the cross was to tighten up the kalishnapple buds and add a little colour into the mix.

It's going to be awesome to see RIL giving them a try, as I can't run anything new until this autumn due to a move.

Peace Mitch

picture.php

mrsmall

Man do i like the set up! thats nice and clean ,,
cheers for the heads up, i gonna follow this,,
and mitch you is on top of the game, you really know your stuff, you are full of surprises,,
master at it mate
cheers

E

Easy e

better late than never but i'm tagged on this one m8

best of luck

edgey

BIGGS

Veteran
everythings looking bang on bro, did you put some extra cuts in the bottom of the slabs to help with drainage?

i reckon you should find some monster yeilding phenos in them seeds bro. make sure you take cuts to back yourself up. nothing worse than finding a serious keeper and not having any cuts of it.

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Looks great RIL, I can't wait to see what phenos you get with your beans and mitch that male looks and sounds great, :thumbsup:

HGO

Scrogerman

Veteran
Looking good Rolli, RW is simple & gives great results if its run proper. sure you'll have no issues. G'Luck man!

G

guest194

good luck with your new setup not good to ignore members though lets keep it all nice and positive.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Looking good RIL its going to be interesting to watch thats for sure :)

Can you take a pic of the end of the tray RIL:biggrin: , Im interested to see if i would have to modify the outlets for them to sit in my NFT tray. Cheers bud .

thanks rocket mate this pic should help, those elbow fittings just push on so these would sit straight on an nft tray no problems

XL.A0710.jpg

Kalitooth, or sweet schnapps i liked the sound of!

I made the cross, less than a handful of beans as i left the pollen a little too long whilst being greedy and waiting for more and more pistils on the schnapps girl, you live an learn eh :)

Only a very small selection, but the male incidentaly was one i marked as a candidate in veg, as being very vigourous with some dinosauric fan leaves.
When he started flowering he kept the the structure i liked the most, had a lovely smell and showed some colouration on his sacks under normal temperatures.

The GFBB is a nice strain for sure, and is a pretty good yielder by itself,

The hope in the cross was to tighten up the kalishnapple buds and add a little colour into the mix.

It's going to be awesome to see RIL giving them a try, as I can't run anything new until this autumn due to a move.

Peace Mitch

View Image

thanks for that mitch am looking forward to this ive got a nice seed stash and these went sailing straight to the paper towel lol

Man do i like the set up! thats nice and clean ,,
cheers for the heads up, i gonna follow this,,
and mitch you is on top of the game, you really know your stuff, you are full of surprises,,
master at it mate
cheers

thanks mrsmall keep watching as things will start getting pictorial soon enough

better late than never but i'm tagged on this one m8

best of luck

edgey

thanks edgey mate loving the rockwool so far pull up a chair

everythings looking bang on bro, did you put some extra cuts in the bottom of the slabs to help with drainage?

i reckon you should find some monster yeilding phenos in them seeds bro. make sure you take cuts to back yourself up. nothing worse than finding a serious keeper and not having any cuts of it.

allright biggs mate i put 3 diagonal slits on the bottom and a few cuts on the sides too with a cut where the drainage holes hth

i will be running cuts on the slabs mate to get a better idea of phenos growth pattern and yield from a cut as thats how there gunna roll on the slabs so the originals will stay as mothers if that makes sense mate

Looks great RIL, I can't wait to see what phenos you get with your beans and mitch that male looks and sounds great, :thumbsup:

HGO

me too mate should be a winner or two in these mitch did a great job

Looking good Rolli, RW is simple & gives great results if its run proper. sure you'll have no issues. G'Luck man!

pull up a seat scrogerman should be fun im liking it so far,the pants look really healthy

good luck with your new setup not good to ignore members though lets keep it all nice and positive.

its 48hrs since my last update hardly ingnoring anyone im a busy man and sometimes i come on to have a quick browse and read pm's i cant get to the laptop all the time to update thread family comes first here

very quick update

checked the seeds three good taproots and the other 2 have cracked shells with a lil taproot so al bob those in small 5oz coco pots with abit of nitrozyme conditioned coco

the rockwool plants seemed to have rooted into the slabs now so al put the drippers on tomorrow,remember these havent had a drop of water since saturday this helps the roots attach themselve to the slabs looking for water

picture updates once the seeds show

thanks for looking

peace:tiphat:

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
im such a noob do these seeds need to go in propogator or are they ok under a cfl

you can tell i dont pop seeds often lol

peace

BIGGS

Veteran
im such a noob do these seeds need to go in propogator or are they ok under a cfl

you can tell i dont pop seeds often lol

peace

their fine under the cfl bro, just make sure they don't dry out. i personally leave mine in the prop for a while so the cubes don't dry out too quick, as i can't be there everyday to check on them. and i've come back to find shrivelled up seedlings in the past, which is a hard lesson to learn.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
their fine under the cfl bro, just make sure they don't dry out. i personally leave mine in the prop for a while so the cubes don't dry out too quick, as i can't be there everyday to check on them. and i've come back to find shrivelled up seedlings in the past, which is a hard lesson to learn.

thanks Biggs al put them under the cfl as I check mine everyday

peace

rocket high

Veteran
Cheers for the pic RIL they should fit nicely in the 604 :).

I have another question sorr for being a pita ..:will the outlets get clogged with the roots .. it's probably not something you've come across yet with them just rooting in the slabs but i thought it might cause problems down the line..what do you think ?

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Cheers for the pic RIL they should fit nicely in the 604 :).

I have another question sorr for being a pita ..:will the outlets get clogged with the roots .. it's probably not something you've come across yet with them just rooting in the slabs but i thought it might cause problems down the line..what do you think ?

no problem mate I can't see the roots being a problem really I think most of them will be contained in the rw bag when the grow is done al open one up and post a pic

Tagged, loving this thread !

G81

thanks g81 get comfy should be fun

peace

G

Guest1298

Alright Roll it Large grow looks excellent i want to try rockwool in an ebb and flood table..dont no if it will be anygood but defos worth a try!! so i will be watching this thread
for tips on growing in rockwool...Peace Dankuser

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Alright Roll it Large grow looks excellent i want to try rockwool in an ebb and flood table..dont no if it will be anygood but defos worth a try!! so i will be watching this thread
for tips on growing in rockwool...Peace Dankuser

thanks dank user pull up a chair

peace

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Those plants are gonna blow the f up mate, just watch and see..... RW is a nice medium once everything is ticking along nicely.

Here's a couple pics of my Cheese + Nelly on rockwool @ 7 weeks bloom, 2 weeks to go, should've tied the feckers up though :D

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=38397

peace

you've killed it mate great job keep me posted on those

did you have any issues along the way?

what did you think of the nutes ?

waiting patiently to flower mine not :biggrin:

peace