What's new

2000watt flip/flop SOG

HorseMouth

Nice Pics. Love seeing this progressing!

How many days will that room go? 65?

I'm going to try your 3 week leaf cutting method. Today will be day 1 for my Purple FX indoor. I'll take some before/after pics then see how I do on weigh day.

Thanks for the tips!

Nice Pics. Love seeing this progressing!

How many days will that room go? 65?

I'm going to try your 3 week leaf cutting method. Today will be day 1 for my Purple FX indoor. I'll take some before/after pics then see how I do on weigh day.

Thanks for the tips!
Just so you know bro, I would just do a sample, like one per strain, if you have multiple strains & plants, some strains dont respond to the trimming, I dont do much to my chem strains as they're not as leafy as my sk/nl, just so you know! I usually go about 60/65 days flower, just depends on how they're looking, good luck bro, peace dubba

Pics night b4 harvest, from a week and half ago

Pics night b4 harvest, from a week and half ago

These were of day 65 of flower rm 1, night b4 harvest, peace dubba
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

J

jrosek

Looks like you got a new camera! lol
awsome shots man! looks like top notch gear for sure.

Looks like you got a new camera! lol
awsome shots man! looks like top notch gear for sure.
Thanks bro, no I didnt get a new camera, lol! Just had a friend come over with a canon, next month maybe, possibly looking at a bigger space in June so need to save for more gear. I'm still brainstorming, cuz I def. want those!!!:chin: peace dubba

Alright guys and girls, I guess Rootwise put that last pic on the last page up for POTM, thanks rootwise for thinking it was such a sweet shot, I did too!! The color REALLY came up on those green chem pheno's this time around, kinda magenta almost, again thank you bro!:thank you:

. . nice work you got there Amigo, very nice indeed . .
:tiphat: Thanks fo taking a looksee dr.

Damn dubba that is one beautiful picture:thank you:
:wave: Thanks bro, this pic is of my chem green pheno, which I think is the 91', not totally sure though, in the last week of flower most of the girls started getting this really sick kinda magenta hue to them, I've been growing this for about 1 1/2 years and have only seen it do it randomly

J

jrosek

got my vote also!

dubb, if you can hang on about 25 days i will have some of that BG i was telling you about done. this way i can send some samples so you will know if you want to run em or not. pretty sure you will like them bro!
you can use the reputation for that thing you know! uhhuh?! lol

got my vote also!

dubb, if you can hang on about 25 days i will have some of that BG i was telling you about done. this way i can send some samples so you will know if you want to run em or not. pretty sure you will like them bro!
you can use the reputation for that thing you know! uhhuh?! lol
:dance013:yeah bro, saw your pics disappear and thought you were bouncing again, I can wait, I want fo sho, both those ones you talked about, just need to figure a way to get this thing moving, ok you just need to do a post everyday for those 25 days and we're good, lol! Already noticing an improvement with the cool bloom, so used to no add.'s and I gotta say the SK is denser fo sho. Got a sole Blueberry I'm checking from DJ, never grown it, think I'm liking doing a whole tray soon, just need to slow down the stretch a little, not much. Talk soon bro, peace dubba

Hey thanks for the shout out on the POTM, in my album Misc., I've got a shot of that same flower from b4 it went magenta, that came on in the last week

J

jrosek

No problem man... it is a real contender!
post up some pics man.
I deleted those pics because they belong to someone else that i help.

no worries, I aint going nowhere, at least not at the moment. Although starting to think about this new place I'm gonna look at, homeowner comes in on the 1st, cool with the med scene and whatnot, HUGE garage! Stoked, keeping my hopes up, be nice to have the room to run bigger tables and have more room to get around, I love building out rooms!

J

jrosek

thats kool man. i love the build also, still do some for bro's. id be happy to help if you need it!

Latest posts

Latest posts