What's new

2000watt flip/flop SOG

Sayan

I just checked out your diary and it's was really pleasant.

You are doing a good job with your plants.

++

update soon

update soon

Sorry guys, been super busy spring cleaning, so no updates lately, RM 2 is plugging along and starting to look good, the tray of Skunk are looking great, every time I think I'm gonna stop running it I remember how much I love this classic strain, and god damn does smell GOOD!! Peace dubba:tiphat:

update rm2 day 40

update rm2 day 40

Here's some shots, sorry guys havent gotten in to take pics lately, day 40rm 2 this is dj shorts BB @ day 33, just running one to check it out

J

jrosek

looking good man!
that is some leafy shit huh? i bet that sucks to clean on harvy day!lol

My girls love trimming the SK, I fucking hate it, then again thats why I pay them to do it, might try trimming them again this weekend, dont usually do a 40 day cleanup, probably would help a bunch though. I LOVE trimming my chem, clip clip done!! LOL whatta ya think about that BB, I think its looking good for 33 days, but I've never grown it

Oh btw J, looked at one of sunlight supply's big horizontal hood at the shop yesterday, FUCK YEAH!! I'm def. going with htg I think for the new place, oh yeah, fingers crossed, meeting with the owner in the next couple of days

ROOTWISE

Veteran
I'm a sucker for a good SKUNK bro....

Like a crack-head actually...

Looking mighty fine dub, dub, dub...
:bandit:

J

jrosek

you pay some one to trim them little bitches? lol way to cheap for that bro!

ya that dj looks real good, looks almost identical to the BG your gonna get. although the BB may get much bigger where the BG does not.

im with you root, im a sucker for a good skunk to man... just havent seen any in 10yrs.lol

Dubb, the vertizontals are a bit smaller than the sunsoaker and dont have as good as coverage. but you get the idea. your usable footprint with the sog will double easily and be much more even light dispersal.
ok man... take some more pics!

yeah, I just saw one of those vertizonals, but I gots the concept fo sho, and the skunk I got is pretty damn fine, like I said this cuts been around for 15, its solid IMO.

updates this weekend, I promise

updates this weekend, I promise

Sorry guys, not much to update at the moment, we'll get some pics up this weekend:tiphat: peace dubba

thought my mom was only gonna stay a couple of days, but she's here longer, lol. Yeah I'm slacking, only been working at night and out on the road alot with her. I'll get some up, damn ball breaker yo!! lol

J

jrosek

lol.. just keepen you on your toe's man... dont forget about your followers is all!
mite as well have mom do some trimming while shes there! lol

update day 50 rm 2

update day 50 rm 2

Most shots are from day 50 rm 2, the BB is at 43 days
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited: