What's new

2000watt flip/flop SOG

K

khaleel

rm 2 day 5, then the others are from day 28 rm 2 Have a great rest of the holiday weekend, peace dubba

hiya dubb! :wave: just had to say hello to a colorado grower. i'm headed that direction to visit some old friends in a few weeks so thought i'd say whats up and things are lookin good in your garden. :yes:

also, not trying to an IT know-it-all but when you look in the code for your pictures, you will see "&thumb" strung in there. if you delete it, the pics will be normal size. i don't know what the icmag IT folks do in their spare time lol or why it is set up the way it is.. i probably don't upload the way the want or something. but i actually set up a macro (recording of keystrokes) in Word 2007 that does all the find/replace stuff for me. just copy/paste everything from your posting box and take care of the edits... ok i'm rambling. ha anyway looking good dubb! :tiphat:

heya Khaleel! Thanks for the heads up, I'll try to check it out, but I tend to be a little computertarded! So we'll see, lol! Just started a new thread in my sig., peace dubba

Hey Hillbilly, been kinda taking a break from the day to day IC mag scene, still keep my eyes on peeps scenes, but been staying super low profile. Getting ready to start up another thread though soon on some of dutchgrown's gear, gonna do a another thread with her dieselrella and witches weed, plus I've been running tables of the lonestar killer queen cut, that shits fire fo sho!!

Latest posts

Latest posts