What's new

2000watt flip/flop SOG

I'm not going huge, just doubling up what I already got going, 4 to 8 on the lights, but you know what kinda work this style requires, 2 more tables 4 more lights, dont think I'm gonna do the perp with this place though, was kinda just thinking about every 60, and keep these rooms on the perp, lesson up the work load a little

J

jrosek

when running 4 or more lights it is much easier to run perpetual. lot less clones, smaller veg room etc... think about it for a minute...

Oh and BTW, the new garage is like 25x50, three rooms, gonna use one for a shop work space to do my other hobbies! Perp will probably still probably be what I do though, gonna have plenty space for alot of mommies and what not

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Ac arrive yet?
Just curious. Can't wait to see u blow out new digs man.
I would start a thread but out of upload space so I gotta figure out what to do. Maybe an ic donation can help me?

Naw bro, I got my ac sit. pretty dialed at my current house, but talking in the next week about the other space, dont know if the split ac will be in the scene right away, but I got that place bookmarked, you know how much a new build out cost. So, we'll see what I can afford outta the gate, getting excited about building out though!! Hopefully gonna have plenty of space to move around, yea!!!:jump:

SirSmokalot

Veteran
oh yeah brotha i know how it is with funds. it took me all year saving to spend 5g on my room. prob more now with all the lil odds n ends hehe but thats the life i chose!

SirSmokalot

Veteran
bout the space to move i feel ya there too, although this run is so crowded i have to crawl between them sniper style to water lol. only one run like this then some breathing room whew. i may have to go perp too becase of veg room space issues time will tell.

Next time I'm gonna have 4x8's on tables with casters, quick release tubing, yada yada, plus extras so I can load a table then have a month for my lazy ass to clean the table, lol! Yeah, rough #'s are around probably 3 g for setup, add the mini ac and you KNOW where that # goes! Thanks for keeping an eye over here,:respect:, peace dubba

J

jrosek

the initial cost isnt bad once your rolling!
what do you need for equip? you ever look at htg's 1k kits? all we used over here. money was great on em. got a shed full of 600's if you can use em...

LOL, shed full, lol. Plantlightinghydro, usually can get me all my lighting needs for cheaper than anyone else even with the shipping, but I try as much as possible to support locally with my shop guys, try to keep it in my economy, wish I was into vert bulb growing, shed full of 6's would be fun to play with

J

jrosek

htg will sell you a complete 1k digi with agrmax bulb, sunsoaker hood, all acc.. for 350. good shit bro!
dont knock them 600's bro... they get mofo's paid too! lol
picture.php

picture.php

That shit looks sick! Hey bro, wasnt knocking the 6's, I was running 6 of em all year last year, just had a bad run with the digis (lumapieceoshitek), lol. I started using the 1k's cuz I had some and was sick of sending the lumis back on warranty. I was like fuck it and went back to coil/mag, reliable!!! I was laughing at the fact that you have a whole shed of them. No wonder your retired mofo! Couple more years, then its south and sitting on a beach with a brown skinned honey, lol

J

jrosek

shit bro, i could start my own hydro shop with all the old gear i got laying around! lol
I have used atleast 30 digital greenhouse ballasts from htg and never had a problem.. no interference either.. you should look into them.
anytime on the water system, so simple anyone can build em with common house tools. and they work perfect!
brown skinned hunnies.... now your talken my language!

Hey J, so I was just checking out HTG, and the sun soakers, was wondering how bad the hotspot was? Or do they disperse really well, with the bigger space was thinking about not air cooling the lights like normal, and just having mad air movement in the room

J

jrosek

The sunsoaker is the best i found for our type systems, i never use air cooled hoods man, they dont do much in reality.
I loved the 5 x 5.5' tables in a row with the sunsoakers bro, 4 of them lined up is the best your gonna get anywhere! they run pretty kool considering and disperse excellent. ofcourse anything directly under a 1k at 18" is gonna get hot, but not burn. good air movement is the key bro, also fresh air intake.
that htg kit is the best buy anywhere for what you do!

So in those pics above, are those the mini sun soakers? Cuz when I was reading the dim. on the sun soakers they were 4'x4', now thats a big ass reflector! Me likey!

J

jrosek

No bro, those were some shitty quadrays... they suck! that grow ended up with vertizontals which are similar to sunsoakers but not as good as coverage imo. worked ok for 600's.
the SS hoods are perfect bro.