Update rm 2 @ day 28

Update rm 2 @ day 28

been super busy harvesting/cleaning/tranplanting rm 1, heres rm 2
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Che

Veteran
Tight setup, glad I saw this! I'm thinking I need to build a real flip flop asap

Tight setup, glad I saw this! I'm thinking I need to build a real flip flop asap
Alright bro, I'm gonna quote the guy I got turned onto the flip/flop rooms dedhedfred "if I had to grown in a closet, I'd split it into 2 spaces and flip/flop it!" Thanks for the kind words bro :tiphat:

Che

Veteran
What do you use for flip control? A powerbox or horticontrol or is it a homebrew solution?

the horticontrol units look like a nice robust solution :D

What do you use for flip control? A powerbox or horticontrol or is it a homebrew solution?

the horticontrol units look like a nice robust solution :D
Electo-yield is the brand I got, kinda homemade for an outfit outta Canada, it didnt play well with lumatek, I went through a few last year, then went back to coil/mag ballasts, I've been looking at other ones as of late cuz I might be getting a little bigger space to work with. The above look good, I found some dude on here in 08 that were making custom ones, they look to be pretty stout, and I think these guys are maybe? growers. http://nowirenuts.ca/, plus these guys will put whatever plug you need, which is nice IMO!

Che

Veteran
Ah yes, I've had that site bookmarked in the past, forgot that he did badass flips too. Looks like he's more into large scale stuff though.. the LF2 or LF4 is all I'll need and according to the site they play nice with digitals

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
Great looking plants...... fierce lookingharvest, just bad ass man :D

It's pretty easy to build a power board like nowirenutz etc etc. Didn't take me very long and my favorite part of the growroom

This panel has times 240 and timed 120 as well as constants. I have the timers on relays and have space set aside for flip relays if I ever need one.

Here's a gallery with pics I took a lot of pics ;)

picture.php

Smiley

Nice haul bro... what do you think that you end up with from the harvested rm?
Still waiting for everything to dry, I had some serious issues through out that rm's life with lockout, so that being said I'm not expecting the norm, but its looking like about 1 1/4 per 1k, usual is 1 1/2 + per:wave:

Great looking plants...... fierce lookingharvest, just bad ass man :D

It's pretty easy to build a power board like nowirenutz etc etc. Didn't take me very long and my favorite part of the growroom

This panel has times 240 and timed 120 as well as constants. I have the timers on relays and have space set aside for flip relays if I ever need one.

Here's a gallery with pics I took a lot of pics ;)

picture.php

Smiley
Dooooooooooood, that power board setup is sick bro, nice job!!:respect:, hopefully when I get my new space I will have mine looking like that. Thanks for stopping in bro:tiphat:, I'm gonna go look at your pics now, peace dubba

U

unta

^Yeah feel ya there man. Went to look for her 6k coco grow for some more inspiration and its gone. Think she left because of the whole yummybud thing but I could be wrong. Either way, miss her and her clean setup for sure.

Mr. Charlie

Right on, Dubbalicious. Photos are brilliant. Thanks for sharing a great lesson and generating a cool discussion. Much respect.

Raphael

Damn this thread is putting out dubba you don't fuck around bro! I too loved Dongle's threads she had that setup dialed in for sure. Smiley that powerboard is awesome I bookmarked your gallery I will also enjoy setting up my board when I move.

This is quickly becoming one of my favorite subscriptions cheers dubbs

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
beautiful harvest bro,and the next room is comin along nicely too.
how long left on that 1?
peace-T-

K

khaleel

nice work dubb! and i agree, smiley's power board set up is sexy as hell :pimp3: lol so pretend i don't know shit about "flip/flop" -- that mean you got one room running veg while the other is bloom? like having an equal sized veg room? i like the idea... have a full run ready to go as the other one is finishing up, instead of waiting or putting the clones on hold. very nice. :canabis:

Latest posts

Latest posts