What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2 Dead in Pot Dispensary Robbery Attempts

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
You need your gun in the U.S. because unfortunately most of the criminals have them.

I'd rather have it, and never need or use it, then not have it when I really need one.

I see 5 gang members coming into my shop, I'm assuming the worst and drawing down on them.

possessing a gun without clear mind is not the best thing to do. what if you become paranoid by some super weed and shoot someone who is a "zombie" or an "alien" or an "iluminati"? guns and mind altering substances dont go together

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
Killing people for some weed is way out of bounds.
It makes me sick that these gang punks are allowed to exist, and that major corporations pander to them with violent music, videos, video games. That whole gang scene needs to be wiped out, and the "popular culture" of hip-hop, gangster rap needs to be squelched. These lowlifes are holding us all hostage. I believe the gangs should be exterminated with extreme prejudice.

+1. Where the gangs(usually hispanic or black)go, violent crime follows just as sure as flies follow shit. It would not surprise me to find out these horrible murders were committed by gang members who have zero respect for human life.

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
People die in banks too.

Oh and on the street.. And in cars.. and little children die on Grandma's couch.

RIP.. Perhaps the best thing is to have a locked gate and not open it until the ID is keyed in?

That way they know who it was when they came.

There are several cannabis collectives in NorCal that do just that. You have to produce ID before they buzz you in the first gate and then again to get through the second.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
This subject is obviously a really touchy one

This subject is obviously a really touchy one

Who do you look at to blame? A gang member ? The cops/DEA/FED that have pushed this so underground? The Gov. that have made your economy so bad that ppl are doing this shit. A gun culture that says "hey he has a gun so I'm going to arm myself so I don't get killed" which I understand but still ,I would prefer "NO GUNS" around bud the 2 just don't mix LOL LOL never have..
This drug should not just be for the sick it should be for everyone and the fact the the USA is having such a hard time right now I can see how things can get bad for these guys.. I'm not saying what this guy did was right but I can see that ppl are going to get desparate in the US and do lousy things when they have guns and no money.. IMVHO peace out Headband707

42,000 a year die from guns in the USA WTF???ppl?? who care if it's ppl killing or the guns get rid of the fucking guns no one else has that stat...

E

emerald city

guns dont kill,PEOPLE kill...im glad the courts are starting to realize if legal citizen are allowed to posess guns ,violent crime goes down.....Look at the crime rate from state to state where gun ownership is allowed or not..You'll see my point
Up here in maine we have some of the highest numbers of gun ownership in the U.S,on average 2-3 guns per person per household...Try invading a mainer's castle,or business..Were allowed use of excessive force to protect ourself and family if in imimate danger.Comes in handi when its 3 on 1 in a home invasion...protect yourself ,no one else will....
With that being said my condolences goes out to those who lost thier lives in this senseless violence..peace to all..E.C

noone answered to me how can the guns go together with the weed induced paranoia. having a gun while on drugs will harm you more than not having one. (unless u are a dealer)

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
possessing a gun without clear mind is not the best thing to do. what if you become paranoid by some super weed and shoot someone who is a "zombie" or an "alien" or an "iluminati"? guns and mind altering substances dont go together
Uhhhh, could you tell me a little more about this "super weed" that makes you see zombies and aliens?

I'd like to hear about that.

If you're seeing zombies and aliens on a regular basis, or at all for that matter, then IMO, you should not have a gun.

Getting rid of all guns is a ridiculous pipe dream and will NEVER happen. It's kinda like wishing for world peace....would be nice,... never gonna happen.
The people who are robbing dispensaries aren't doing it because they can't find a job and have to use a gun to get money to feed their kids...Let's get that straight from the rip.
These are scum from the bottom of the gene pool...trash in the drain. If these thugs weren't holding up pot shops they'd be invading the homes of the elderly, beating, robbing, and shooting them. There is far, far too much trash in this country and no one seems to have the willpower or the balls to do anything about it.
....and pararaboom, guns and weed induced paranoia? WTF are you talking about? You sound like either a elementary school D.A.R.E. instructor or a preen trying to sound intelligent... "Having a gun while on drugs will harm you more than not having one." Really? Please stay in school.....

the last prohibition it was booze and the devastating Thompson submachine gun. Now it's the plant and ak's, nines, etc...... In the old west when the .45 was the law people thought twice before they pointed and pulled. We all shoud have an equlizer if we choose. That's what the founding fathers wrote.............................

toohighmf

Veteran
As a european it is so fucking difficult to me to understand your gun mania in US...sad stuff guys..!

If it wasn't for our freedom to bear arms, we'd all be speaking french..
or at least englishwith a heavy Brittish accent...

the second amendment was written to protect us from invaders of other countries & our own government should we need to overthrow it... Who was to know scumbags would reign supreme and cause all this trouble internally?

As an ex hydroshop employee and owner, I have used a gun 2 out of 3 times to diffuse attempts on my life and business. let me tell you; as much as I hate CA's ridonkulous gun laws, I was able to fend for myself just fine against 3 people with a 8rd 1911, and 2 people actually shooting at me w a 10 rd USP and no extra mags both times... in East L.A, by gang bangers, who scattered like flies when the first 2 rds we're fired @ them. :tiphat:

To rob anyone is such a lazy way to make money. I prefer to earn it the hard way.. GROWING!!!! :jump:

My condolences to the families. it is a tragedy that could of been avoided, If CA cared enough to regulate Dr's misuse their license to give hangnail sufferers a rec. I hate dispensaries for this reason. the scum element they serve well knowing that these gang bangers suffering from PTSD after raping their cousin is allowed possess cannabis legally. The Dr's and D's who take "lil Clumsy and "Sleepy" as "patients" put a black eye on medical cannabis.

As a REAL medically dependent cannabis user, It irks me to no end to see "DR. KUSH" or "DR HERB" givin away dr's recs for $45 to anyone who walks in the door. I had to piss clean in a cup for my first rec in '97 from Dr. Claudia Jensen, (may she RIP) who almost didn't give me a rec because I wasn't terminal. It was no easy feat to prove when you're legitimately needing herb instead of Lyrica, ritalin, klonopin, percocet, and ambien..

Dont get me wrong. I think Everyone should enjoy herb, but to be able to walk into a medicinal cannabis dispensary, should be a little more precautious. aside from drugstore cowboy, how often are Pharmacies Robbed? It's a sad world we live in.

E

emerald city

If it wasn't for our freedom to bear arms, we'd all be speaking french..
or at least englishwith a heavy Brittish accent...

the second amendment was written to protect us from invaders of other countries & our own government should we need to overthrow it... Who was to know scumbags would reign supreme and cause all this trouble internally?

As an ex hydroshop employee and owner, I have used a gun 2 out of 3 times to diffuse attempts on my life and business. let me tell you; as much as I hate CA's ridonkulous gun laws, I was able to fend for myself just fine against 3 people with a 8rd 1911, and 2 people actually shooting at me w a 10 rd USP and no extra mags both times... in East L.A, by gang bangers, who scattered like flies when the first 2 rds we're fired @ them. :tiphat:

To rob anyone is such a lazy way to make money. I prefer to earn it the hard way.. GROWING!!!! :jump:

My condolences to the families. it is a tragedy that could of been avoided, If CA cared enough to regulate Dr's misuse their license to give hangnail sufferers a rec. I hate dispensaries for this reason. the scum element they serve well knowing that these gang bangers suffering from PTSD after raping their cousin is allowed possess cannabis legally. The Dr's and D's who take "lil Clumsy and "Sleepy" as "patients" put a black eye on medical cannabis.

As a REAL medically dependent cannabis user, It irks me to no end to see "DR. KUSH" or "DR HERB" givin away dr's recs for $45 to anyone who walks in the door. I had to piss clean in a cup for my first rec in '97 from Dr. Claudia Jensen, (may she RIP) who almost didn't give me a rec because I wasn't terminal. It was no easy feat to prove when you're legitimately needing herb instead of Lyrica, ritalin, klonopin, percocet, and ambien..

Dont get me wrong. I think Everyone should enjoy herb, but to be able to walk into a medicinal cannabis dispensary, should be a little more precautious. aside from drugstore cowboy, how often are Pharmacies Robbed? It's a sad world we live in.
well put :good:

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
here in canada there are alot less murders by gun....compared to any city in the USA.....

BUT

we have a law in place prohibiting hand guns....not that they dont get here anyways....but the fact that the law restricts the amount of handguns that come into canada makes a huge difference......if you need a gun to protect yourself.... a 5 shot semi-auto 36" magnum 12guage is all you need.....perfect size for carying in close quarters(in buildings), light wieght, and with the short barrel make sure you get a nice shot off in short range......

with all that said.....i just dont get how they can let ppl carry guns.....but not MJ......which kills more?

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
At close quarters few things are more lethal than:

Tomahawk and Machete

Also, perfect tools for the farm and camp ground.

Last edited:
H

HippyJohnny

noone answered to me how can the guns go together with the weed induced paranoia. having a gun while on drugs will harm you more than not having one. (unless u are a dealer)
Paraboom ... you really do sound like a LEO trying to make a point that agrees with your view and things you've read in class.
Hallucinations from Cannabis usually isn't a problem.... :laughing: is it?

The issue wasn't weed induced paranoia... it was blood thirsty robbers that didn't have to kill to complete a robbery, and the law says no guns in dispensaries.

How would that work for a liquor store? I am pretty sure if I roll up on a liquor store and try a robbery.... probably going to see the business end of a shotgun or something similar more times than not.

Rest to their souls and to the families and friends of these people that were murdered.

It seems the law thinks all Cannabis users medical or recreational are like bums on the streets always up to no good and half out of their mind with "weed induced paranoia"... and a danger to society.

I mean today the RUSSIAN ex KGB chief says our police are out of control... think about that one for a minute.

I think it is surreal and tragic. As November approaches more headlines like this are coming. Bet on it.