What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2 Dead in Pot Dispensary Robbery Attempts

Police: 2 Dead in Pot Dispensary Robbery Attempts
http://bit.ly/bikdaO

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Police say robbery appears to be the motive in killings at two medical marijuana dispensaries in Los Angeles that occurred within hours of each other.

Police say an employee of the Hollywood Holistic store was found dead at the scene Thursday night following an apparent robbery attempt.

Police would not say how the worker was killed, only that it was a homicide.

Earlier Thursday, police say a worker at a medical marijuana dispensary in the Echo Park neighborhood was shot to death and another wounded in an apparent robbery.

Police say an unknown number of suspects burst into the Higher Patch Holistic Care store shortly before 4:15 p.m. and shots were fired.

It's not known if the two incidents are related.

elwaponino

This is a perfect example to why California needs to get their act straight, unless they have all their freedoms, Californians can never be safe. Californians need guns too, and if they did, they wouldn't be eating so much SHIT from the government. And for defending yourself, well if those two did, they might have had a fighting chance, but we'll never know since California's gun laws SUCK, 10 round magazines is a joke.

God bless those fallen, and their Families.

weedies

Fuck I know people in this business and it is scary as shit. You get all kinds at the dispensaries.

Manure

This is a perfect example to why California needs to get their act straight, unless they have all their freedoms, Californians can never be safe. Californians need guns too, and if they did, they wouldn't be eating so much SHIT from the government. And for defending yourself, well if those two did, they might have had a fighting chance, but we'll never know since California's gun laws SUCK, 10 round magazines is a joke.

God bless those fallen, and their Families.

Yeah because these are clear cut cases showing that if they only had guns with 20 rounds....I only have revolvers at my house and wouldn't want anything else.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if anyone is buying PM buds there idiots. The patients nor the dispensary has to buy that crap. There is so much around how can they not find a healthy crop

Gimme a break...If you can't stop someone with ten rounds, you don't need to have a gun. That dumbass ghetto point and squeeze mentality is why innocent bystanders get killed......hence Cali's 10rd magazine law. Just aim the damn gun....

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
Forget 10 rd clips ... How about letting mmj users own guns and carry them without a permit. Gun control is not crime control. Criminals don't follow the gun laws, only the citizens who are continually victimized follow them. So what is the point of creating them?

Forget 10 rd clips ... How about letting nmh users own guns and carry them without a permit. Gun control is not crime control. Criminals don't follow the gun laws, only the citizens who are continually victimized follow them. So what is the point of creating them?

I agree 100%. Outlaw guns and only criminals will have them. I can't fathom why this is so hard for people to understand?

weedies

I never liked the idea of weed and guns being in the same place. In fact if you took money out of the equation that would solve it. If it were legal that would take money and guns out.

I was at a guys house the other day and he was showing me his hash and weed collection in a gun safe with a locked and loaded 9mm right there. kind of gave me the willies, but it is his house and his business. I just hate having to be forced to own/use a gun.

I never liked the idea of weed and guns being in the same place. In fact if you took money out of the equation that would solve it. If it were legal that would take money and guns out.

I was at a guys house the other day and he was showing me his hash and weed collection in a gun safe with a locked and loaded 9mm right there. kind of gave me the willies, but it is his house and his business. I just hate having to be forced to own/use a gun.
I hear ya but this ain't Mayberry anymore. Which would you hate more?.... having to use a gun or needing one and not having it. For me it's kinda like an insurance policy.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ya if you did not already know you can not protect yourself if cannabis is involved. You must let the criminal kill you and take your stuff the end.

M

mrred

i love weed and guns, thats one reason i would never live in CA, and the gangs there aree fucking scummy, i had a buddy who lived in a mexican hood that only mexicans was allowed, theyed get tweekers to shoot people. I figure why try to change it, i think its a good place for a person with a liberal mindset. Just not for me.

10 rounds isnt really enough either, gangs there dont play, they will show up 5 cars deep. You need a ak with 100 round drums to protect yourself from that kind of shit. Because all it takes it a bump or accidently stepping on the wrong persons toes, then bam you got the mexican mafia on your ass.

SGMeds

if anyone is buying PM buds there idiots. The patients nor the dispensary has to buy that crap. There is so much around how can they not find a healthy crop

I'm in CO, but from what I've experienced... dispensary emps/owners that have never grown a plant... some have never sold a nug before their shop... some don't even smoke.

Growers coming repping the super-clean, bomb... only to have SM's & PM all over their precious cuts.

Patients that know absolutely nothing, even intimidated, just taking whatever is recommended & pushed on em.

Is CA really that different?

And, it is a damn funking shame anyone should lose their lives under such conditions!

RetroGrow

Veteran
Killing people for some weed is way out of bounds.
It makes me sick that these gang punks are allowed to exist, and that major corporations pander to them with violent music, videos, video games. That whole gang scene needs to be wiped out, and the "popular culture" of hip-hop, gangster rap needs to be squelched. These lowlifes are holding us all hostage. I believe the gangs should be exterminated with extreme prejudice.

heard about that echo park shooting earlier before reading this article....its a pretty sad story....the dude was shot execution....

so in cali can the dispenseries not have a gun on premise for protection??? i mean convience stores, in my woods, got em in case a douche bag tries to rob the place......you would think that every dispens SHOULD have a gun under the counter.....i mean.....if they arent allowed to have one then robbers ALREADY KNOW they wont be able to challenge their gun, therefore the pot and money is theres if they got the balls 2 rob the place......which is fucking stuuuuuupid....

is there a concealed permit available in cali???

Latest posts

Latest posts