What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2 Dead in Pot Dispensary Robbery Attempts

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
fucking tragic...the thought of more people losing thier lives...and this time its not even leo pulling the trigger...i feel for the families....so sad....

---not just a cali problem...its a fed rap if you have mj and gun in your house(i imagine it would be the same at a dispensary....now that im thinkin though, i could swear ive seen armed security at at least one disp in so cal)...well, if your growing and have a weapon in the house anyway...or enough herb for the feds to throw a conspiracy to sell...a weapon will add, what, 5 or 10 on top of whatever else they get ya for....my pistols have been locked in a gun safe at a bro's house for 7 years....not doing me much good if someone breaks in...but im more afraid of the feds then the gangs....

J

JackTheGrower

People die in banks too.

Oh and on the street.. And in cars.. and little children die on Grandma's couch.

RIP.. Perhaps the best thing is to have a locked gate and not open it until the ID is keyed in?

That way they know who it was when they came.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes going back to what I said. Im very frustrated that leo feels this is ok behaviour. If the person that passed away had protected himself I can guarantee he would have been charge with involuntary manslaughter. Anytime cannabis and firearms are in the same sentence we are punished for trying save our own lives. The laws are there to protect the criminals not us.

turbolaser4528

Veteran
unnacceptable, such a tradgedy. may god be with the victims, and may Yahweh have mercy on us all.

GOD WHY IS THIS WORLD SO FUCKED UP DO YOU NOT CARE ABOUT US !?

im sorry..

ballplayer 2

ALL the simpleminded equate Cannabis with violence, these tragic incidents will only fuel their misplaced zeal.

Such a shame that crooked and spineless politicians continue to defy the will of their constituents by promoting and championing prohibition. Prohibition is OBVIOUSLY the problem, WTF is wrong with those who fail to understand connection between prohibition and violence. The LEO contribution to the economy is not worth all the costs (violence, public funds, communities that hate LEO because they see them as intruders/predators; because sometimes they are) that come along with continuing prohibition. Enough is enough.

I agree with everyone's comments about the gun issue. Gun laws that prohibit All guns are just ridiculous (ie, Chicago). Gun laws dont affect criminals, the criminal element will always have guns regardless of the laws. The police just love gun laws which ban all guns. It makes their job easy, and that why they love them. Anyone with a gun is a criminal in those situations, just to make their job easy.

weedies

I have never dealt in more than a few hundred dollars worth of weed at any given time and that is not worth dying, killing or going to jail over.

daytimetoker

Killing people for some weed is way out of bounds.
It makes me sick that these gang punks are allowed to exist, and that major corporations pander to them with violent music, videos, video games. That whole gang scene needs to be wiped out, and the "popular culture" of hip-hop, gangster rap needs to be squelched. These lowlifes are holding us all hostage. I believe the gangs should be exterminated with extreme prejudice.

well said...
:shooty:

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
"I'm in CO, but from what I've experienced... dispensary emps/owners that have never grown a plant... some have never sold a nug before their shop... some don't even smoke. Growers coming repping the super-clean, bomb... only to have SM's & PM all over their precious cuts."

Yup, this has been my experience in western CO, (with few exceptions.) I had to explain to a shop owner that wet bud weighed more than dry buds and show him that his wet bud was molding in the jar on the shelf... He said, "so I am loosing $$ buying wet bud?" *ding ding ding*
After I showed him and explained it could make people sick, (esp. someone w/ a weakened immune system), he put it right back on the shelf!!

Not only that, a lot of people seem to look at PM and think they are looking at trichs. :nono:

Classic Seeds

Veteran
today the supreme court said you can have a gun as a american right ,so i say "better to be judged by 12 if it comes your way than carried by six for going unarmed" when you know you could be in harms way from what your doing ,shoot strait and i do not see a problem if some robber or burglar gets some extra holes, weed or no weed you have a right to defend your self and protect your property.i do not like dispensarys ,or the idea that some are selling bad meds to the sick but no one should have to die over some weed or cash at one it is a sad way to go and my heart goes out to the familys and loved ones who have to bear the pain of this stupid insane waste of a human life R.I.P. and i hope you find some peace in your memorys of them aloha CLS

tequila_sunrise

this story is fucked up. I can just imagine 4 or 5 gang bangers rolling up on a dispensary, 2 to the head moving in grabbing the goods.

sick!

this can't be good for the movement :(

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Well if this is enough to change to movements direction then what the hell why dont we have to shut down liquor for liquor store robberies?

Bullshit when its only used when they want to use it for there favor.

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
well i bet politicians love to see this non sence,works in theyre favor,whats fucked up is those piece of shits that robbed the place wants pot legal yet they do shit like this that just takes things to the wrong direction.

also the gun laws in cali are retarded as hell,you cant have a clip in a rifle that holds more than 5 rounds or something unless its fixed and cant be quickly removed it has to require a tool to remove the clip,i had a paper with all the gun laws on it and it just makes me sicko, i mean guns do suck ass and id rather humans never stumbled onto em but since we did id rather all the law abiding hard working folks deserve to have all the gun rights possible to get them in to the hands of good doers,i agree when it was said that with all these laws theyre giving the shit ass low lifes the upper hand as they will still get the stuff we are now not allowed such as full autos,large quick change clips and other good stuff.

this is a topic often brought up in my circle of friends,a few of my buddies have been shooting compitition for 20+ years and are gettin pissed that they cant even reload theyre own ammo anymore because you cant get certain stuff in or even sent to cali also iv read the gov is gonna add the question of how many guns are owned in the household and by whome and if theyre registered or un regestered on the the next tax form or census.

sad sad sad when someone has to die over a fuckin plant that GOD put here FOR US ALL!!!

not for one guy or one government for fucking everybody!!!

Its just so irritating...

-BG-

As a european it is so fucking difficult to me to understand your gun mania in US...sad stuff guys..!

Yeah because these are clear cut cases showing that if they only had guns with 20 rounds....I only have revolvers at my house and wouldn't want anything else.

Revolvers LMAO til someone rolls up on u with a AR15 or a AK47 then u take off with your tail between ur legs fuck hand guns these days everyone got automatics yeah i feel bad for the families it sucks but what can ya do u dont goto war weaponless

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
You know that is sooo fucked up

You know that is sooo fucked up

I'm trying to think of somthing to say here.. First my heart going out to the victims families that were caught up in this senceless act. This is so far from what this drug is supposed to be.
Guns gees I guess in the USA your going to need one of those detectors at each door of each club because of the amount of guns you guys have ffs. Too many fucking guns to too many assholes if you ask me.This is so sad that there are ppl like this out there that wreck it for everyone. Peace out Headband707

Latest posts

Latest posts