What's new

1 swamp + 32gallon trashcan x 20 = ?

nomaad

Veteran
I like the spirit, bro. I too am blessed with a wife that has followed me to some pretty crazy places (the huge grow in my backyard being the most recent one) to make a good life for our kids that is not a trade-off for some other kind of shackles.

Thanks for the Krusty thread.

still2big

I like the spirit, bro. I too am blessed with a wife that has followed me to some pretty crazy places (the huge grow in my backyard being the most recent one) to make a good life for our kids that is not a trade-off for some other kind of shackles.

amen brother! Learn and never look back.....

R

randude101

My great grand mother always told me it is best to take the high road

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kickin ass! Beautiful plants, still2big! I'd say they will be in the 1-3 lb range... possibly more... They've still got time to grow... :) Do you have your drying setup down yet? Its going to be a lot of flowers and will smell for quite a ways... If at home I hope you live in the country... :)

bongcritter

Rock on still2big...I didn't mean to make it sound like what happened to you was negative...sounds like it actually worked out quite well!! Sometimes this country just pisses me off I guess.

still2big

Rock on still2big...I didn't mean to make it sound like what happened to you was negative...sounds like it actually worked out quite well!! Sometimes this country just pisses me off I guess.

no man it pisses me off too! Hell ive lost 3 $60k a year start out jobs cause of it...This country pisses me off too. They pretty much make me choose this life cause its all they will let me do. I cant vote, they dont want me to own a gun to protect my family....I love america, my dad died in vietnam and im american thru and thru....you just gotta roll with the punches man....enjoy the ride...

still2big

Kickin ass! Beautiful plants, still2big! I'd say they will be in the 1-3 lb range... possibly more... They've still got time to grow... :) Do you have your drying setup down yet? Its going to be a lot of flowers and will smell for quite a ways... If at home I hope you live in the country... :)

glad you are still keeping up with it man...im hoping im off probation by the time its drying! Should get off in September...

I could dry it outside but that time of year its humid outside....

comes down to it ill just rent a drying place....hell i just hope i have that problem...

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
still2big, ive said it once, and ill say it again...

i like your attitude...

its not cool that you were unfortunate enough to get busted and charged with 5 felonies... ive always thought that they can take away your freedom, and tarnish your records, and ruin your employment life... but too bad for them because they can't take away your knowledge... knowledge is power

thats the thing about growing herb... once you know how to grow it, you will always know how to grow it... you will always have the herb to resort to if all else fails... knowing about the other millions of aspects of pulling off a successfull grow also play a huge role... im sure you have had many a nights to ponder ..

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:woohoo: dayum bruh they are monsters now!i think you will be more then happy with ur yield my man...can only imagine what it could be depending on how this strain does out there....its defenitly gonna be huge though.
be safe.peace-T-

Oregonic

Hey still2big been checkin your thread from time to time and never commented but things are lookin well for you brother, as they should. Anyone willin to brave gators to tend their crops deserves at least a pound per plant in my book. Keep up the hard work and those beautiful monsters will make your dreams come true.

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Whut up Still2Big...everything is lookin great bro...sux to hear bout your past bro, shit happens...Peace and Overgrow Florida

Edit: Tried to rep ya but got the old "spread before you can give again"...K+++

$HoRtDaWg

Im thinking you will have at minimum 20 pounds come harvest, prolly more then that, but i would guess a pound per plant isnt a bad guess...good luck man im rootin for ya

bluebuds

hey hey looking good dude. very healthy looking. so you ended up with a female in each of the ten buckets im guessing? very impressing i will be running ten barrels next spring after seeing this inspirational grow, good luck and keep it safe, -bluebuds

still2big

hey hey looking good dude. very healthy looking. so you ended up with a female in each of the ten buckets im guessing? very impressing i will be running ten barrels next spring after seeing this inspirational grow, good luck and keep it safe, -bluebuds

Thanks bro, most of the buckets have 2 females in them. Thats all the buckets can really hold i guess. The ones that have 3 in them have 2 big plants and one little crap one...

still2big

I can't wait to see how big these fuckers get lol

I took a tape out there with me today. The big ones are 8foot or so from the ground.

Some are flowering so im thinking 2-3 more months till harvest pics!:woohoo:

Hopefully anyway, also gonna spray some greencure on em this weekend. Hope that keeps the mold down

R

randude101

I was wondering about that still2. You mention a strain that sounded like a haze.

still2big

well the female was a Jack Flash crossed with an Aussie Super Skunk from way back when.

The male was off some purple urkel x something...dont really remember. Nice male, so im hoping it was a good cross. I took clones of the latest biggest male and gonna cross em back in to clones off the females out there.