What's new

07 greenhouse

G

NOFpuXnk said:
what a fun thread.. coolest greenhouse ive ever seen.

where u in the movie bloodsport?
thanks,no on bloodsport,yes on up in smoke... :joint:

Z10N

care to elaborate jack? did you chillout with C & C?

looks like the girls are reaching to the skys, i say lose the roof, and lets change this thread's name to "Jack and the magic Beanstalk" lol.

Last edited:

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
High mike,

Are they starting to flower yet or still vegging?

What are your temps during the day and night?

Keep on keeping on!!!

GrowDoc

G

Z10N said:
care to elaborate jack? did you chillout with C & C?

looks like the girls are reaching to the skys, i say lose the roof, and lets change this thread's name to "Jack and the magic Beanstalk" lol.
yes,i use to live in hollywood.i was a part time actor in bit parts for a few yrs as extras.a casting call for up in smoke was made.and i followed through.met cheech and tommy.hung out once or ten times with them both.havent heard from them in yrs...but i like the name,jack in the magic beanstalk,they do seem to have some magic in them,but after all ,,anyone that has been through or done what i have done,well should prosper in what they do!!hollywood was fun,great,lots of memories,drugs orgies,bad medacine,gossip,parties,and of cource me on a few major motion pic movies like tron,star trek,the motion picture,golden girl with susan anton,and numiours adds and comerciels,,now i am a stay at home nurse and in my own eyes a great grower,but there are lots of great growers,i lived next to hollywood magic castle where i met great ppl there as well..if i new what i no now,i would love to go back to hollywood and reprize my roles as bit part actor.only cuz i be older and wiser now!!thanks for all the great comments,i am going to have to raise roof tho,i even had to snap stems down some(done it before),,just a idea to the lehman,it dosent hurt to snap down stalks and stems to get more grow instead of topping ..and in my eyes,it makes the plant stronget for heavear buds and want nots,,,grow em huge ppl,stay at home,save money by growing huge if ya can,,,,,,,, :wave: :wave: :wave:

G

Growdoc said:
High mike,

Are they starting to flower yet or still vegging?

What are your temps during the day and night?

Keep on keeping on!!!

GrowDoc
hi,thanks for q,s,,,,140 deg by 5 pm,sometimes it has been 160 in there,and they have fared very well,but i also believe cuz i give them so much attention,they feel and no what i am doing,,some are still vegging,some are just starting to flower,cus when i found males i planted some more in place,so those still have to catch up.all is faring well so far,neem oil up till they start to flower,but i just kept using oyster shell crushed in soil,and fish emulshion,and all is well,,day time reaches 140 or 150 at times,i never had to open up vents yet,they are just growing like they no i am growing for the ppl and friends of weed..night time temps go to about 90,that is even warm at night,hence the serious growing,but i did start in jan on a few,those budded and went back to veg and now start to flowering again,,

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
I sincerly hope you are in a very safe spot with safe people, seems risky to me but there are places where it wouldent be as bad.

Take care.

NPK

Great-looking greenhouse, amazing grow...but do your friends know you're posting incriminating pictures of them on the internet? It's one thing if you choose to put up pictures like these of yourself, but to make that choice for others....?

G

NPK said:
Great-looking greenhouse, amazing grow...but do your friends know you're posting incriminating pictures of them on the internet? It's one thing if you choose to put up pictures like these of yourself, but to make that choice for others....?
all my friends are idiots man.they have no clue ive been posting there pics for over 5 yrs on net with weed.man,worry bout other stuff,not mine,worry bout yourself,not my friends,worry bout how paranoid you are on other ppl.man,just go worry and care for someone who cares what you worry about,here we go again,,,but i guarentee,all my friends dont give a rats ass,we no the laws that govern us,if they want to get arrested for being in weed pics,,well that is no law breaking here in calif,what incrimanating evadence,bring it on man,bring it on,,,again,go worry wht other ppl think,,not here,i just dont gvive a rats ass and neither does my friends

justjay

geez people how many times in this very thread has mike told you guys to worrie about your selves? like 123151 times i think. im pretty sure he doesnt have a thing to worrie about legally wise(im sure in another month he will sit in his backyard with his dogs and shotgun all night till harvest)

G

i will do without the shotgun,outside in tent and and dogs is great as i do every yr,the chows are great guard dogs bread just for guarding the palace(haha) in china,,well i have a palace in calif to guard with my chow....i use to own much guns,but after i became legel i even sold my whyatt earp 4-10 and all my guns are no more,,,

justjay

i live in cali as well. too bad my dog is gettin old. ive had her 11 years and she is alot more bark than bite now.this will be my first year doing an outside grow and so far im happy with my results but i think im gonna have to camp on em too because my girls are huge already and still growing. do you just run a extenstion cord out there and bring a tv/radio?

G

tramp is my lab mix of 12 to 14 yrs old maybe,not quite sure if i got her in 94 or 95, .maybe even in 93.sebastion is maybe 4 yrs old,my son got married at 18 so i confascated the chow so he can focus on his wife and son and bills for now.great guard dog as in barks to get attention,thats all i need..then all i have to say is watch em,and he stands em in corners or keeps at bay till i am able to fig out what is happing .never had to find out what is happening as of yet.anyway,once again,i stated to all in photos,hey man,im a gonna spread your mugs all over the net,,they just laugh and say.oh boy.ones even flying the bird,that be my kin brother.yes ext cords and a/c and T.V.,laptop,air mattress all in tent right next to the garden and chickens,,,
[img.]http://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/206320081-thumb.JPG[/img]

Last edited: