What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

07 greenhouse

G

awesome greenhouse thanks for sharing...I wish I had an outside spot like yours

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
who couldn't forget your previous grows,,, this is gonna be awesome! :jump:

G

thanks 4 all the comments,,yes,this yr will preceed all other yrs as in size and what nots,,and i still have weed from last yrs harvest ,and it is just as fresh as if it were last months grow..4 months left and all is looking well so far,the mister seems to be working just like i thought it would(rain forest),,it just reminds me of the zoo and its rain forest exzibet inside there greenhouse,,,it is a great feeling to grow my own weed for what ales me!!!

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
here are my plants that are growing in my dads greenhouse

they are 3 Lemon Stinky 3 Quick Mist and 3 Cherry Berry
peace
Chefboy

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
man greenhouses rock while its nasty outisde you have "the perfect" growing environment inside....gotta love it..
Just checked on my babies they are now double the size....(will update with pics soon) and tommorw they go under our lights for 12/12 to sex them..then back in the greenhouse and in 1 month they will go outside..
peace
Chefboy

jolene

Do you put the whole plant into 12/12 or do you take a cutting and flower that? I got shitty reversion problems when i tried putting the whole plant under - I am only going to take a cutting from now on

G

thanks,i will have to remove some sides real soon to make rom for growth,but all will be fine,been there done this before,, 4 months left of growing,,i amaze myself sometimes and seem to be full of myself,,oh well,practice makes try harder next time for maybe sometime perfection!! :joint:

Last edited:

shane

Hi Boss, although I have grown veggies and ornamental for over 30 years , this is only my second year of growing the funstuff in the greenhouse.
I prefer experience to books and was was wondering if you could recommend a plant for my greenhouse, its height at the apex is 7ft (had to hack away at my superskunk last year to keep em down) and also being in the UK i need to finish before October ideally (bud rot), any ideas?
cheers