What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

07 greenhouse

G

shane said:
Hi Boss, although I have grown veggies and ornamental for over 30 years , this is only my second year of growing the funstuff in the greenhouse.
I prefer experience to books and was was wondering if you could recommend a plant for my greenhouse, its height at the apex is 7ft (had to hack away at my superskunk last year to keep em down) and also being in the UK i need to finish before October ideally (bud rot), any ideas?
cheers
i be a lousy teacher,i learned by watching one man grow,then i just took in what he did,but topping or hacking away tops is a great wasy to get more weed and stronger,,yes stronger,,,it makes your tree real busy,granted not as big bud,bud what u want huge bud or mass bud???well good luck,and remember topping or hacking away is a great thing if u can understand or read the grows after words,,,,,,,,,

shane

not in it for looks my friend, Im after a clean (no shit added by dealers) great high.
yes u are so right , my buds last year would never win a prize for largest sexiest bud, but gave me what i needed, a real cheeks high.
I got killer pains in my hip and the drugs my doc gave me made me real sick but with a few smokes i get a decent nights kip.
cheers again, stay well

G

todays pics of some bondage,i did not tie down as much this yr,cuz i have more than norm packed in there,so i have some huge buds as well as mass buds,each yr is different for me it seems to be learn and learn more as well as learn more

daggazee

I love the way you keep it simple and let nature take its course.
My greenhouse is a commercial aluminium one and is only 7 ft high at the apex. I bet the extra 2 feet makes a big difference.
Good luck with your grow.

Peace..

Z10N

awesome greenhouse! you did a great job building it man! really can't wait to see it all buding up hardcore :D

keep it up !

Z10N

The girls look so happy jack!
which strains are you growing by the way?.. perhaps i missed this info...

peace man :joint:

medjool

Jack, looks fantastic as usual....
let 'em go, and that does it !!!

Tell me, do you camp out with your babies at some point???
or do you use ir cameras and alarms/computer?
my guess is you are old school and you camp out,
with your dog... and.....
but please, enlighten me.

:D

all the best to you and your mom and family.
mrs m

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
wow mike, that i call devotion!! that way you can also transfer much more energy, you and your plants so close together.

great plants bro, keep them pix coming!

Last edited:
G

living and loving with the grow gets tons of posative energy and helps the grow more than the lehman knows

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
Those are going to be more than huge, think the ceeling is big enough? I guess you could always raise the roof a little :jump: