What's new

07 greenhouse

G

TheFlyinHaWyn! said:
i'm inspired by you brother, in all respects, i admire your courage, and your attitude about weapons and the grow, and the peaceful yet determined nature that you have with your grow...aloha to you bro...i'll definitely be cheking this thread out for the rest of the way....great job!
thanks man,i appreciate the kind words man,,,

famous

damn, thats an impressive crop. all i gotta say.

keep up the good work, i can only hope to have plants that big one day

medjool

so Jack, may we see some pipes and bongs made with stalks??? I saw a beautiful walking stick one time I wished I could buy...

:D :D :D

:respect:

G

medjool said:
so Jack, may we see some pipes and bongs made with stalks??? I saw a beautiful walking stick one time I wished I could buy...

:D :D :D

:respect:
well i dont sell them,but i have some from last yr and even looks like this yr,so i can make u a cane if u like,ive made fishing poles as well with my stems and stalks,i do have one or 2 that would make a great cane ,walking stick,or convo piece,,,,, :jump:

da-2B

hey mike,

not much left to say about your great greenstuff but let me say that its a special pleasure for me too check your new pictureupdates, not only for the :kewlpics: also to wait for somebody who means to make you attentive on that you and your ass are to be seen on the pics:fsu:
.wishin you a great harvest.
Like your style keep it iup!!

07 greenhouse --> Im inn! :lurk:

G

i,m done with pics 4 a while,the greenhouse is packed full,so i,ll just have to wait to budding 4 more pics of incrimanating me and my friends as i have been doing for the last 5 yrs or more online,so that atleast says the cops can give a rats ass about a small legel backyard grow,,,no more to say,

justjay

damn your trees like great, cant wait till the goods start to happen....shouldnt be more than a few more weeks(i assume you live in cali if your grow is legal) anyways if ya need another trimmer when ya harvest ill be glad to help, even thou my transportation right now is my bike or the public bus heh

Rivs

hi mikemike i m an little italian grower...i want congratulation whit you for your garden an ask mooore modernizations sry for my english but i know it at scolastical level...veri nice!

G

/\,,is ok,,here is a pic or 2..i be a ham 4 the cam.and all my models be over 18.....and second pic from bottom is 2 plants,,,,,,ive topped and still topping.or else well it be reaching for the sun and moon and stars :wave:

Last edited:

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
the Garden is looking excellent as always Mike, that bush in the 5th picture is really filling up some space! Looking forward to watching them progress through flowering and i will be stopping back by as you update.

Good growing and Happy smoking :joint:

G

Smurf said:
:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

all jokes aside,,,, I would love to check out those fishing poles :D
really easy to make,remember the fishing [poles that collapsed,they worked ok,well so does the hemp.just like bamboo,bamboo is stronger tho,but use paper clips for the eyes,just shape threading holes the sizes u want and shove in to the hemp pole wher you want the eyes for string,,then groove(sp) out a area for the reel(small),,just enough just like the real deal.then of cource duk tape the reel onto the poles,thats as far as i have gone in high tek ways to make me one,i have no pics of poles as i only made 2 and gave both away.they are convo pieces as of now :rasta: recycle i say,why not,,,,

Last edited:
G

ham for the cam,.i,m just trying to show weed pics as much as possable,free and uneddetid(sp)granted only one small grow,but thats ok for me 4 u all 2 see,,,,, :lurk: the third pic i am standing tall,it has fullfilled out to the max,if inside greenhouse,it would of taken up most one side,that is why i grew so many inside without really doing much as in topping or hooking or plucking or tieing down this yr i will have a few name brands instead of a few huge trees,which is ok for me,looks just say alot for me any way,outside grow is doing great with topping and hooking and what nots,inside i did not do hardly any tieing or topping cuz i wanted to grow more than 4 inside the greenhouse,if i would of topped and tied and hooked it would of taken most of all inside with only 4,hence i have 15 to a few more of many types instead of just 4,,,i take full responsability for my spelling.i be a lousy speller

Last edited:
G

Growdoc said:
Very nice mike. Have they started to flower yet?

GrowDoc
yes,just starting within last few days,,,these are just a few pics,of one stem off one tree with rest of that tree inside reaching for the stars