What's new

07 greenhouse

justjay

lol looks like you should of made your greenhouse a foot taller heh o well looking great as always.....and thanks for the pics of your tent i think im gonna have to do that in a month or so. i think many people with even the idea of ripping you off think twice when they see your tent lit up at night lol

awesome mann those babies are huge!jesus they've been growin since the start of the new year lol which in turn makes some massive plants! Much love +karma

pc

G

raising ther roof.oh and some ladies of friendly persuaison,ill finish tomorrow putting on sides,then all done i hope,10 ft tall or even higher(haha higher) trees are a great thing

Last edited:

starway

amazing

amazing

ure plants look seriously healthy! ure gonna be happy come harvest lol u smoke too much weed lol i wish i could get a green house like urs, ure simply an really fucking good grower !
i dont give a shit if ure a cunt to peep im not hear to to watch an argument i simply love the way u grow. keep posting those intense pics!
and have u any links to ure previous grows ?
im really interested in ure harvests and weights and everything come harvest time.
thanx
starway

G

starway said:
ure plants look seriously healthy! ure gonna be happy come harvest lol u smoke too much weed lol i wish i could get a green house like urs, ure simply an really fucking good grower !
i dont give a shit if ure a cunt to peep im not hear to to watch an argument i simply love the way u grow. keep posting those intense pics!
and have u any links to ure previous grows ?
im really interested in ure harvests and weights and everything come harvest time.
thanx
starway
wow, i,m impressed.that is the most polite way of being called a CUNT i have ever been told!!congrats to being a polite soul and the slight name calling you through in,,enjoy pics,side note the words....

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great Jack! What a forest! I was wonderin about that roof..... good call! Humidity may have been a problem and still may be..... keep a close watch for molds.... Maybe point a fan or two in there to keep things moving come bloom time....

Good growin, man! Good luck!

G

pipeline said:
Looking great Jack! What a forest! I was wonderin about that roof..... good call! Humidity may have been a problem and still may be..... keep a close watch for molds.... Maybe point a fan or two in there to keep things moving come bloom time....

Good growin, man! Good luck!
yep.i,ll pull off a few sheets next month to keep great circulation and well mold free as i have been doing the past few grows,,(atleast so far anyway)

TheFlyinHaWyn!

i'm inspired by you brother, in all respects, i admire your courage, and your attitude about weapons and the grow, and the peaceful yet determined nature that you have with your grow...aloha to you bro...i'll definitely be cheking this thread out for the rest of the way....great job!

G

some people check out the buds and tops,i look forward to the stalks and stems as well ,,i have makings for a few pipes and bongs again this yr

Latest posts

Latest posts