What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

cali strain scene washed up, what do people want

headimonster

the cali scene is soooo washed the fuck up!!! i hate it, theres no good herb - everyones growing the same shit - i miss the sour dub i got gifted last year,...she was special - but man - where the hell is the good herb in cali!!!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
right here in my garden lol. most of us dont sale our bud at least the people I know. We just trade or smoke with ea other. Im sorry to here that you cant get what you like but I could never say a statement like that I have all the genetics I could ever what and I ALWAYS WANT MORE LOL. Good luck finging what it is your looking for.

the cali scene is soooo washed the fuck up!!! i hate it, theres no good herb - everyones growing the same shit - i miss the sour dub i got gifted last year,...she was special - but man - where the hell is the good herb in cali!!!

Which is why I've been trying my damndest to (re)introduce a classic--Blueberry!

How can people pass up the taste, aroma, and euphoric high?

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There is definitely all kinds of good herb around, variety is the Spice of Life! But so is whats in my jars that I am about to go get a big fat ass nug out of baby. :woohoo:

It is time to toke & glow. :canabis:

big fat ass HELL YEAH to the Blueberry btw

Organic O

I get 5200 all day where I'm from. Can't keep enough of it around. OGxBog Sour Bubble, PurpsxSourBubble, OG, Purps, Purple Grapefruit,

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
I would be happy offering honest to goodness crosses of the following strains:

Northern Lights #5
Skunk #1
Blueberry
Haze

Just be honest and professional.

Harvest at prime ripeness, let it cure for at least a month, don't kief it and never short change in weight (I always give a little more, never less).

They'll keep on coming back.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very true be honest with your customers and always go above and beyond. If you want your product to stand out your s needs to be something that no one else has . if my name goes on something it will be very good and people will be back for more

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Okay now see I just packed a bowl of some frosty ass nugs of a Tooth cross I made and took 2 nice big hits and I am really high like almost cartoony high where shit looks like a cartoon but my head is straight no anxiety at all, total body relaxation feel no pain. I would describe myself as a glowbug right now. :biggrin:

My girl is blazed as fuck on just one big hit. Tastes like sweet citrusy sugar with a fuely hash twist on some 3 month cured nug.

When you blow the smoke out it smells like hippy incense. :canabis:

memphis man

i feel where you guys are comin from but you have to know that the people back my way in the south are just getting the blue dream and these so called washed up strains. ive been seeing them for a while cuz i have friends in cali. everyone back here are screaming for bd and og and sour d. i just left from up there last week and had no problem giving him 2700 for his buds. you say the scene is washed up not quite maybe your customers are spoiled or you need to get to know some one from other states that arent as blessed as you guys are. to all the growers of the staple strains thanks and my hats of you guys in cali got your shit screwed on tight

clark420

I know you gys are in your little box almost evry state besides cali is getting supplied with mexican bammer and the nasty BC buds.. Of course its going to be cheaper in cali.. But I got some of my outdoors off last year for 3600.. Just remmebr when you think you have the best strain somebody has a better one!!! Start breeding if you wanna stay in cali

2Lazy

All of my smoking buddies in Cali never stop talking about "purp." If you put something purple in front of them they will buy it up without even smelling it. Ridiculous if you ask me... but I don't grow purp so...

If you really want to start wowing people in Cali you need to go African Sativa. Things with THC-V in it, like a Yunnan Valley Landrace, or Durban Poison, will develop a name for themselves. Personally I plan on breeding Durban Poison with Skunk, Blueberry, and Trainwreck genetics early next year and picking a favorite.

Durban Poison does have purple influences too. The high is unlike anything on the market.There is no ceiling, you just keep getting higher and higher. The kind of bud that will make people pass up taking another hit off the blunt.

I think people are moving away from the mild/fuel/sweet smell and wanting more of that old school pine scent also. Any time someone breaks out that piney weed the whole room stops to ask what it is that's stinking the place up so bad.

Of all the purples though, steer clear of GDP. I've never found it to be a good strain. Just something an idiot could spend all day smoking through grams of trying to get higher.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
all of the states that have MMJ laws in place should have AAA bud available to there med patients.Now when this bill passes there should be the same quality of buds fr the rec users

Latest posts

Latest posts