What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

North Korea Making Rapid improvements

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Funny stuff. 8 solid years of listening to Obama blame Bush, and you think that Obama should be immune to it.

Because supporting everyone who would enter isn't free?

Obama inherited a frigging nightmare from Bush, the housing market & stock market were in the tank. A war on a minimum of 2 fronts, fighting soldiers dressed as and hiding amongst the civilians in almost every village.

trump on the other hand was handed an economy on the rise and a war on only one front, Afghanistan:

When President Obama took office on Jan. 20, 2009, the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA) slumped to 7,949.09, the lowest inaugural performance for the Dow since its creation.

Obama was handed a country in serious decline, it was losing ground, NOT gaining.

And Jan 20th 2017:

The Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJI) declined 0.1%, to close at 19,804.72.

So trump on the other hand was handed a country & economy with all of its markets on the rise, with a war on only one front; which he increased troops from 11K to 14K as of Aug 2017.

See what I'm thinking here?
Obama gets the DJI @ 7,949 on 1/20/09
Obama hands off the DJI @ 19,804 on 1/20/17

I would expect trump to foster & increase those numbers as he has, BUT, again, handed an economy going in the right direction was much much better than Obama got from Bush, that fact is undeniable.

Jobs for blacks & other minorities was ALREADY on the rise, something that trump likes to take all the credit for.

To boost the economy Obama created stimulus packages across the country. Small evidence of that program that I saw immediately up here in northern MN was the addition of steel highway barriers added in between the 4 lane high-speed (65mph) Federal Hwy 2 which runs cross country E-W about 35 miles south of me. The federal govt used all local labor of course. I'm sure other work was going on but not visible to me at least. Obama did what he could.

So yeah, when Bush was blamed repeatedly for the mess Obama was given to preside over believe it, it was real and it was undeniable. Expect the left to be bitchin' about it along the line.

It's just smoke n' mirrors with donny boy; and btw, where there's smoke... there's fire, into the skillet he's going to go.......

C

cooterbrown420

can someone please translate this for me? Supposedly this guy is a native English speaker.

picture.php

Imagine thinking that this guy is a genius and knows what he is talking about. Smh

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
can someone please translate this for me? Supposedly this guy is a native English speaker.

View Image

Imagine thinking that this guy is a genius and knows what he is talking about. Smh

He's a flocking moron.......

challenges everyone who defies him to an IQ test, but never sits down to take one himself, a motherflocking moron.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
No way... He has one of the highest IQs remember?

But don't feel so stupid or insecure... It's not your fault.

What a sanctimonious asshole.

I can't believe he has supporters.

WelderDan

Veteran

View Image

I think he's trying to say he draws bigger crowds than Elton John.

Because he has the best words, OK?

Or he's having a stroke, bigly.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hehe I am a Trump supporter and even that has me laughing. He is not scripted and cautious like Obama or Hillary. He just says things, that is ok with me. I just do not want him making decisions like that.

He is still winning btw. This stuff has been going on with him before, right from the beginning. Refreshingly real for me, dumb and deplorable for you. hehe

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
He's a big hit with misogynistic racists who deep down know they're simply better than almost anyone.

They've been waiting for such a refreshingly honest genius to represent their own view.

I can't count how many times I've heard "He says what I'm thinking."

Don't fret... I've lost faith in my average fellow citizen as well.

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
See what I'm thinking here?
Obama gets the DJI @ 7,949 on 1/20/09
Obama hands off the DJI @ 19,804 on 1/20/17

And exactly why do you suspect that the DJ went up to that extent?

Was it because of Obama's non-existent business acumen, or was it possibly due to the fact that the Fed dumped nearly $4 trillion into the market via quantitative easement?

Gee, I wonder why there wasn't a Federal budget for the entire duration of Obama's Presidency???

As for the rest of your screed, same bullshit. Obama did wonderful things for the job market if you wanted a part-time, minimum-wage job. He also did wonderful things for the purveyors of food stamps.

Incidentally, I happen to agree that Bush was a fucking nightmare. It's a damn good thing that he preceded Obama, because that's what it took to make Obama's idiocy look good...

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/deba...cy-will-be-slow-growth-and-government-control

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How about we give NK a chance to see what they do and stop the spying and speculating. The left and the media are trying to sabotage this. They don't want Trump to be the one to do this.

The more they work against him the more things break Trump's way. Now he is going to get to appoint another supreme court justice. Ginsberg and Breyer should have retired when Obama was in office but they wanted to hang on too long. Trump will most likely get to replace them too. That will make 4 out of nine SCJ appointed by Trump. Maybe more because you never know when a health crisis can happen. Just appointing 4 will make him one of the most influential presidents in history. Add in North Korea, the border and whatever else happens and it is looking like greatest ever.

And he is doing this with the media, Hollywood and democrats being the greatest obstructionists of all time. If the news was real it wouldn't be so. But the news is fake. It is fake the way in which it is interpreted and fake in the way they don't report all the news that doesn't fit the anti Trump agenda.

The democrats and the fake news have had this all orchestrated since the beginning, just in case Trump won the outline of the plan was made. When he won it was fleshed out and put into action. Look how they keep coming out with new stuff as soon as the old stuff starts going Trump's way. He meets with NK and soon after the lawsuit on his birthday. He wins at the SC and the next day another lower court idiot judge, who knows it won't stick, rules they can't separate the kids. One thing after another just to keep him tied up and waste time until they think they can get rid of him.
They are not getting rid of him. Their actions are almost guaranteeing him another 4 years after this term.

Stop automatically fighting everything President Trump wants to do and start working together on solutions.

Starting with his victory this is like watching boxing and mma fights were the fighters that talk all the shit keep getting knocked out. It is very entertaining. So anti Trump people keep enjoying and posting your Trump cartoons and insults because what is happening in real life is eating you guys up. President Trump is taking names and kicking ass.

I can hardly wait for the grand finale. The icing on the political cake. The wall will be built. And when it is done Mexico will be paying for it by paying the upkeep on all the people who don't get across illegally anymore. Billions a year. A penny saved is a penny earned. The wall will turn a profit after a very short time.

With any luck, abortion will be illegal by Fall.

It never ceases to amaze me how you can spin things over, look at them upside down and declare it was the right way all along.

Like when you lost your shit in the other thread and then declared victory the next day by creating your own unique, very creative, view of the situation.

Originally Posted by*rives*

Wrong.*

Every assessment that I've seen about the direction of stories about Trump have consistently shown the negative ones above 90% since before the election.

Now, now, we've already seen the hole you find your information in.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

In the taste of an administration fond of quoting the Bible to justify decisions.

What do Ar15.com and the Daily Stormer have to say about Amlo's victory?

C

cooterbrown420

Nonexistent business acumen?

Obama was a financial analyst.

Thats what happens when you get all your info from racist sources like Breitbart, infowars, dailycaller etc everything has a certain spin on it. To a normal person it seems insane but to a racist it is music to their ears.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And exactly why do you suspect that the DJ went up to that extent?

Was it because of Obama's non-existent business acumen, or was it possibly due to the fact that the Fed dumped nearly $4 trillion into the market via quantitative easement?

Gee, I wonder why there wasn't a Federal budget for the entire duration of Obama's Presidency???

As for the rest of your screed, same bullshit. Obama did wonderful things for the job market if you wanted a part-time, minimum-wage job. He also did wonderful things for the purveyors of food stamps.

Incidentally, I happen to agree that Bush was a fucking nightmare. It's a damn good thing that he preceded Obama, because that's what it took to make Obama's idiocy look good...

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/deba...cy-will-be-slow-growth-and-government-control

those jobs were far from minimum wage, and although many were temporary you can bet your lily white bottom that many qualified & hard workers found local employment because of those stimulus pkgs; there's a plus side to most everything, if you take off the blinders.

and so ALSO inflated through the quantitative easements is trump's market legacy, correct? after all, you're explaining to me how Obama managed to get it there, then trump was riding in on the coattails of that very same market....... :nono:

iTarzan

Let me explain for you. When you supported Obama and Hiliary you can't complain about Trump traits that the very people you supported also had. It doesn't work that freakin way. You didn't complain then but you complain now. Get it?

You would be met with the same defensive arguments no matter what the subject.If you are arguing a point but your position has the same elements as the other person's they are going to mention it.

I think the antiTrumps know they lost this debate. They realize just how corrupt Obama and the Clintons are and the Trumpsters all echoing, "What about Clinton? What about Obama?" That makes their reasons to dislike Trump moot. They only have the Trump is conman, Trump is a crook, blah, blah, blah. They don't have any Trump is failing ammo because Trump is winning. So they want the Trumpsters to stop using the "What about Clinton" tactic. It isn't going to happen fellas. Stop complaining about Trump traits that are also Clinton and Obama traits. Simple as that.

Meanwhile China is about to tap out on the trade war. They just tried a desperation currency manipulation to offset the tariffs. The Europe Union just unanimously voted not to join them in the trade war with the USA.

Jim Cramer agrees with Trump.

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2018/07/06/cramer-trump-not-wrong-china-trade-war.html

iTarzan

And a financial analyst.

And a senator.

And a president.

And a much better man than Trump.

The same resume as every other political asshole who wants a lifetime job where they don't really work or get anything done.

We needed something different and we got it. Get it?

iTarzan

Thats what happens when you get all your info from racist sources like Breitbart, infowars, dailycaller etc everything has a certain spin on it. To a normal person it seems insane but to a racist it is music to their ears.

Stop calling people you disagree with racist. You don't even know the meaning.

Gry

His record of bad business dealings, his own personal record of hiring illegally imported labor, the countless lawsuits bankruptcies, are his footprints .

The scam 'university' was typical for him, just like screwing the vets groups.

His backers find his schick useful distraction.

Sad to see his backers attempt to whitewash his past, as he contradicts them himself.

R

Rubber Chicken

Racism

Taking out full page ads calling for the deaths of the Central Park 5, after they had been found not guilty, might be offered up as a text book example of racism.
As if that were not enough, he called for their castration as well.
This was his position after some one else had confessed to and been
found guilty of the crime.

He wears it with pride, amazes me so many attempt to deny it.

This ^^

A real 'good man' :puke:

iTarzan

those jobs were far from minimum wage, and although many were temporary you can bet your lily white bottom

Why do you use stupid stuff like this? It is juvenile at best. Do you think it improves your position? Enhances your argument? And do yourself a favor and stop using bold type. When you use it all the time it doesn't highlight any points you are trying to make.

I like printing out the things you antiTrump people post and wiping my lily white ass with it. LOL!

Latest posts

Latest posts