What's new

North Korea Making Rapid improvements

Gry

Veteran
Why then do you cheer on the same people who demanded that outsourcing.

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't.

Trump seems to be gaining some ground with the Republicans simply because they are being forced into recognizing that his actions have been effective and struck a chord with the voters. The Republican Party fought Trump harder than the Democrats did.

Gry

Veteran
He makes a wonderful distraction allowing a fascist agenda envisioned by our corporate masters to advance.
'Rule By Spectacle', sounds like a promising title.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Correct.....he does create such a huge reality/soap-opera sideshow throughout most all media, with all the tantrums and twists and turns, back-biting and naughty tweets from both sides of the divide that just stoke the fires of his celebrity.......who said 'Any publicity is good publicity?'....lol

It's obviously about distraction and his handlers are very good at that, since they own most all the main stream media.

He is indeed gaining ground but that is due more to the effectiveness of our system, rather than the results of any specific accomplishment of his.
He makes a wonderful distraction allowing a fascist agenda envisioned by our corporate masters to advance.

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think that you guys are finding conspiracies where none exist.

The idea that our sleepy, inattentive electorate needs a distraction to ignore what is going on is attributing far more capability to them than they deserve.

iTarzan

The idea that our sleepy, inattentive electorate needs a distraction to ignore what is going on is attributing far more capability to them than they deserve.

I agree. Add to that they are saying "his handlers" own the media, the most powerful force against him. That goes against Occam's Razor which I am a firm believer in. That would be way to complicated to pull off. You would not only have to fool all the American public but also the very employees of the media. Or all the media employees would have to be in on it.

The simple answer is both the democrat and republican parties didn't want Trump to win. He won. The republican party now has to deal with republican voters who did want Trump to win. The democrats with the media behind them are being obstructionists and promoting unrest.

I see the UK is going to have mass protest against Trump. With a baby Trump float tethered to Parliament. I wouldn't go if I were Trump. The USA would never have anything tethered to the White House protesting against a foreign government leader. This is from a country that has a queen, Brexit bullshit and voted for Boaty McBoatface. So the citizens voted for Brexit and there were riots and they still want to reverse it. Then they voted for Boaty McBoatface and the government wouldn't do it. You can't have guns. Now you have to take the points off your knives too. The UK doesn't sound that free to me.

Please President Trump say FU to the UK and do not go there.

Cannavore

Veteran
The media is only against Trump when he says bad words like pussy.

When he wants to do more war and drop more bombs, or give corporations and the richest of the rich more breaks, they don't say shit, because they agree with those policies.

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The media is only against Trump when he says bad words like pussy.

When he wants to do more war and drop more bombs, or give corporations and the richest of the rich more breaks, they don't say shit, because they agree with those policies.

Wrong.

Every assessment that I've seen about the direction of stories about Trump have consistently shown the negative ones above 90% since before the election.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
The media will be against him, and the media will be for him, it swings backwards and forwards as it concentrates the national and international psyche upon every little aspect of what he does or has done to create more scandal and interest .....its all part and parcel of reality show USA with the reality show host you love to hate or hate to love as the lead actor in the public eye.

If you hadn't noticed most media agencies/employees these days have to work under the political agenda of whatever news service they work for, for example if its a 'left' leaning publication they are not allowed to write about anything that might make the 'right' look rosy and vice-versa.....that is how we can say that such news services as the BBC or CNN or Fox etc lean to the left or right. So certain news stories are added or omitted dependent upon the political leanings of that particular news service, and it all feeds the divide one way or another.

The UK is an absolute mess I'll agree......the politicians are bland puppets here, and I wouldn't get out of bed to vote for any of them, even if I was paid. It probably wouldn't make any difference anyway even if I did bother.

I agree. Add to that they are saying "his handlers" own the media, the most powerful force against him. That goes against Occam's Razor which I am a firm believer in. That would be way to complicated to pull off. You would not only have to fool all the American public but also the very employees of the media. Or all the media employees would have to be in on it.

The simple answer is both the democrat and republican parties didn't want Trump to win. He won. The republican party now has to deal with republican voters who did want Trump to win. The democrats with the media behind them are being obstructionists and promoting unrest.

I see the UK is going to have mass protest against Trump. With a baby Trump float tethered to Parliament. I wouldn't go if I were Trump. The USA would never have anything tethered to the White House protesting against a foreign government leader. This is from a country that has a queen, Brexit bullshit and voted for Boaty McBoatface. So the citizens voted for Brexit and there were riots and they still want to reverse it. Then they voted for Boaty McBoatface and the government wouldn't do it. You can't have guns. Now you have to take the points off your knives too. The UK doesn't sound that free to me.

Please President Trump say FU to the UK and do not go there.

Last edited:

Gry

Veteran

The post has nice a nice heft and feel to it.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Racism happens globally and has done since anyone can remember and today so much of a spotlight is put on Western nations regarding this topic.....when in reality we are probably the least racist societies on the face of the planet.

miscegenation
ˌmɪsɪdʒɪˈneɪʃ(ə)n/Submit
noun
the interbreeding of people considered to be of different racial types.
"they believe in miscegenation as the answer to world peace"

We see more miscegenation going on in our modern western nations than most anywhere else these days....I myself have Fathered mixed race kids and come from a mixed race family. My Mother used to play this song to me called 'Melting Pot' by Blue Mink when I was a kid, and Europe and the USA look to be getting more mixed racially than they ever were day by day.

White people are very much in the minority these days (I am white) and only make up around 8% of the worlds population and are not breeding enough amongst themselves to replace those that die......so Caucasians are an endangered race these days, while the black/brown and Asian races are out-breeding them to produce an ever increasing majority of the next generations of humans....

I have seen racism in just about all of the 53 countries I have visited in my life. Humankind is still tribal and humans feel more comfortable around their own race/colour - ethnic/religious group generally so tend to stick together, this makes racial groups or tribes of people that often come into conflict with rival tribes of different race/beliefs over any sort of reason that can be invented or found......it could be one word someone said (e.g. the 'N' word)....or in South Africa it could be the death of a white farmer over the land his family have toiled over for 400 years....

Until humanity can evolve past this tribal stage of development ....racism will always be present.

Miscegenation will eventually make racism redundant.

*https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAWn4FO1MOw
BLUE MINK - Melting Pot (RARE LIVE UK TV 1970) Ft Roger Cook & Madeline Bell

Last edited:

vta

Veteran
oh dear......can't our American cousins put their muskets down for a while, and stop all this infighting?

I'll tell ya Gypsy....Stoner and I have been conversing over a decade. And I love the guy. Most of what you see...what you read....is just his inability to grasp what is real. I mean, common sense and shit. :biggrin:

Love you guys...Happy 4th...I'm outta here...

Well, there we go......it comes back to perception. How you perceive the world around you.

What might be common sense to one man is not to another.

I guess I should of put the "/sarcasm" at the end...instead of the :D

Gypsy...my Brother from another, I promise not to fill the public threads with my banter towards our mutual compadre, rather I will give it to him hard via REP points....it's his guilty pleasure.

Stoner...Get ready...I see several scantily dressed women in your future !

vta

Veteran
so is trump racist or his handlers? seems he keeps filling his cabinet with the best klansman he can find.

https://theweek.com/speedreads/7835...eed-until-husband-joined-trump-administration

I know everyone's gonna say it's his wife not him. but if you marry a racist you are probably a racist

Dude...give up on the whole racist fantasy already. You talk about handlers...well who is yours ??

LBJ set the course....and every Democrat and Republican since have kept up the narrative....except Trump that is. Trump has always gave to the black community. I know your cooter is brown...but, it's of color. Try to relate. I can post up numerous pictures of our dear President with pretty much all the black community leaders...before he was elected.

How is Trump racist ?
Any border control argument is mute and not even a starter. Neither is the travel ban bullshit, you know the one...the one that Obama started, concerning the countries that could not vet their travelers...that are hotbeds of terrorism and WAR. Never mind that 90+% of muslims live outside of those restricted countries.

So...other than those...tell me how your President is a racist.

R

Rubber Chicken

picture.php

vta

Veteran
Correct.....he does create such a huge reality/soap-opera sideshow throughout most all media, with all the tantrums and twists and turns, back-biting and naughty tweets from both sides of the divide that just stoke the fires of his celebrity.......who said 'Any publicity is good publicity?'....lol

It's obviously about distraction and his handlers are very good at that, since they own most all the main stream media.

Talk about handlers...

hehehe check out Q

It's the latest 'thing'

[YOUTUBEIF]6cYZ8dUgPuU[/YOUTUBEIF]

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

trump's 2000 Lies - A Documentary.......

[YOUTUBEIF]qQruDaf7bKs[/YOUTUBEIF]​

then on youtube check out the trump 'believe me' videos, tres bizarre.