What's new

North Korea Making Rapid improvements

R

Rubber Chicken

:biglaugh:

So many of the Trump lovers and defenders seem to glaze over his constant whining, lying and bullying.

There is something seriously wrong with the 'man'.... i think if half of the people who voted for him knew who he really was, they would try to lynch him.... like Winston Wolfe says 'Just because you are a character doesn't mean that you have character.'

picture.php

Gry

Veteran
Racism

Taking out full page ads calling for the deaths of the Central Park 5, after they had been found not guilty, might be offered up as a text book example of racism.
As if that were not enough, he called for their castration as well.
This was his position after some one else had confessed to and been
found guilty of the crime.

He wears it with pride, amazes me so many attempt to deny it.

packerfan79

Veteran
lmao so much winning from orange Hitler

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/07/07/world/asia/mike-pompeo-north-korea-pyongyang.html

seems like another failed deal for the great deal maker.

How much do you want to bet those working level officials are Obama holdovers. The swamp doesn't want peace, they get to many bribes from defense contractors. Wouldn't be the first time Obama friendly officials, failed to do their fucking job.
Sally Yates, Jim Comey, Rosenstine, strozk, etc.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
North Korea isnt doing shit .. what a surprise ..... time to come up with excuse # 1 trillion for Dotard and blame everyone else aka Victim Card...

Well Gee Oh Golly Oh MY... that victim card sounds just like the same script "ISRAEL" always tries play...criticize me and your a anti-semite... talk about my crimes..remember WW2!! lol

Dotard knows time is a ticking b4 he gets outfitted for his Orange Jumpsuit.. Chump deserves a good decade in Club Fed ... once Cohen snitches on him .... Laundering money for Eastern European Russian/Israeli Jews has it consequences... if you really wanna make America Great again... remove all politicians who are ISRAEL First ... you might only end up with Rand Paul left..

Drain the Swamp is reverse Psychology on those with IQ's equivalent to peanut shells found on the ground after an elephant show at the circus

Cannavore

Veteran
Wrong.

Every assessment that I've seen about the direction of stories about Trump have consistently shown the negative ones above 90% since before the election.

And like I said on the biggest issues (war, the economy) they are with him. MSNBC hosts just last week were asking how the democrats were goiing to run against Trump in 2020 because his economy is so strong lol. They like his economy, they like when he drops bombs on Syria and elsewhere. But when he says "bad words" like pussy, or talks about divide and conquer issues like race, the media obviously promotes it in a negative way to cause more and more infighting and hyperbolic rhetoric from both sides. couple that with the fact that trump came out on both sides of nearly every issue during the primaries.. the military industrial complex and the rest of the ownership class of this country likely saw him as a wildcard, someone that perhaps could not be controlled, but that's obviously a lie, trumps controlled by whoever spoke to him last in the room. the country as a whole hasn't gotten better under trump, it's gotten worse.

Here's "The Resistance" lol look how many "liberals" vote with Trump nearly a quarter to half the time. Joe Manchin, a democrat, said he would vote for Trump in 2020 not too long ago.

s7QvZ5T.jpg

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How much do you want to bet those working level officials are Obama holdovers. The swamp doesn't want peace, they get to many bribes from defense contractors. Wouldn't be the first time Obama friendly officials, failed to do their fucking job.
Sally Yates, Jim Comey, Rosenstine, strozk, etc.

Now, now. You know that couldn't be true.

If it were due to Obama holdovers, they would be sending NK pallets loaded with cash, agreeing to giving them months of notice of the desire to inspect for compliance (outside of military sites, of course - those are sacrosanct), then leaving the final decision up to arbitration. Oh, and insuring that NK has enough centrifuges to build bombs but not provide nuclear power...

These guys must be getting whiplash consuming themselves with worry about Trump starting a nuclear war with NK, then opposing any kind of dialog, and then back to cheering when things get bumpy... SMH.

packerfan79

Veteran
Now, now. You know that couldn't be true.

If it were due to Obama holdovers, they would be sending NK pallets loaded with cash, agreeing to giving them months of notice of the desire to inspect for compliance (outside of military sites, of course - those are sacrosanct), then leaving the final decision up to arbitration. Oh, and insuring that NK has enough centrifuges to build bombs but not provide nuclear power...

These guys must be getting whiplash consuming themselves with worry about Trump starting a nuclear war with NK, then opposing any kind of dialog, and then back to cheering when things get bumpy... SMH.

The left is ensuring that Republicans continue to whoop their ass in elections across America. They are the best campaign force. They go further left everyday, further away from the American people.

The more they bash Trump the more they show their irrational hatred, Americans don't want it.

#walkaway. Haha

iTarzan

President Trump is still POTUS. Learn it! Live it! Love it! No matter how much Gry, Rubber Chicken, Storm Shadow, Cooterbrown and others complain they still have restless nights and wake up to PRESIDENT TRUMP. It doesn't matter what names they call him, what fake news stories they embrace, what violence they hope happens to the people who voted for him or work for him, Trump is still POTUS. ROTFLMAO! 6.5 mores years of the crying of the sheep. The SCOTUS will have at least 7 conservatives and we will have our guns forever. And we will have THE WALL!

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP

LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

it sounds so petty & pitiful when you can't show/prove support of dotard trump, you all still feel the need to go after Obama, extremely sad, so frigging petty.

donald trump.......
world class liar

trump's 2000 lies - a documentary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQruDaf7bKs

if you love trump, you love a natural born liar, and he's bad @ it, he's going down, there ain't enough 'I didn't knows' to get him through the crap he's in now, fact!

Last edited:

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

it sounds so petty & pitiful when you can't show/prove support of dotard trump, you all still feel the need to go after Obama, extremely sad, so frigging petty.

Funny stuff. 8 solid years of listening to Obama blame Bush, and you think that Obama should be immune to it.

Why does the free world need walls?

Because supporting everyone who would enter isn't free?

C

cooterbrown420

funny how people use arguments for trump that they would never accept from their children. trump is a liar oh yeah what about Hillary Obama lol. if your kids did that you would still punish them. I guess it is acceptable for a grown man though . I challenge all you trumpets to defend trump with using Obama or Hillary ready go

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
funny how people use arguments for trump that they would never accept from their children. trump is a liar oh yeah what about Hillary Obama lol. if your kids did that you would still punish them. I guess it is acceptable for a grown man though . I challenge all you trumpets to defend trump with using Obama or Hillary ready go

Not going to happen. Can't happen. Trump can't hold the water they can. Therefore, Obama and Hillary have to be constantly torn down. The recent trend is also to remove the halos from Reagan, bush and bush. Who, of course, the same people held as saints when a black man was in office. Ya, that's right, I said it.

packerfan79

Veteran

I challenge you to say Trump is the President. Just once. Haha