rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nonexistent business acumen?

Obama was a financial analyst.

Yeah, right.

His first job straight out of college, for one year, was as a financial analyst. I'm sure that he probably was able to find the bathroom, if not his ass with both hands, at the end of that vast experience.

As I said, nonexistent business acumen.

packerfan79

Veteran
Thats what happens when you get all your info from racist sources like Breitbart, infowars, dailycaller etc everything has a certain spin on it. To a normal person it seems insane but to a racist it is music to their ears.

Why is it the racist is always calling everything racist? Trying to distract from his own racism.

Gry

Veteran
Funny is for checks that bounce which would be something the current president would have some expertise with.

Yepper, earn is just what the former guy will do, bet the numbers will be disgusting... demonstrating yet once more what a fine corporate toadie he was.

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Funny is how you guys think that The Great and Wonderful Obama has any business expertise whatsoever in spite of never having made a payroll once in his life, yet you denigrate a guy with 20,000+ employees and some 500 businesses.

iTarzan

Funny is for checks that bounce which would be something the current president would have some expertise with.

Yepper, earn is just what the former guy will do, bet the numbers will be disgusting... demonstrating yet once more what a fine corporate toadie he was.

It doesn't matter how many times you get knocked down but how many times you get up. He got up and became...

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP

LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD.

packerfan79

Veteran
And a financial analyst.

And a senator.

And a president.

And a much better man than Trump.

A man who used the IRS, FBI, DOJ, AND A bunch of other government agencies as his personal hit squad.

I would have a hard time calling Obama a good man. He was good at telling lies off of a teleprompter. He was really good at sending billions of dollars to terrorist. He was good at embarrassing the nation , when he gets shafted by the UN, and EU. OBAMA was great at emailing Clintion on an unsecure server. He was great at letting Hillary take in millions in bribes for 20% of U.S. uranium. He was great at forcing people to buy his idiotic half assed health plan. He did an amazing job claiming you can keep your doctor. Oh my god. He was absolutely amazing at using The IRS to stop conservative charities. Magnificently allowing firearms, to be funneled to drug cartels. He was truly awe inspiring when he separated immigrant children from their parents. Sooooooo much greatness . The awesomeness is just unbelievable.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stop calling people you disagree with racist. You don't even know the meaning.

Actually, has a point here. However, you should admit that all the racists get their info from the same source you do. Support the same politics you do. Maybe you're not racist, but you on the same side. Think about it.
AND YES, I'm aware white people aren't the only people w racists. But that's not who we're talking about.

Gry

Veteran
Why not claim he has a billion employees, it would be just as accurate... but it would sound better, and that really is what matters now isn't it ?

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hehe I am a Trump supporter and even that has me laughing. He is not scripted and cautious like Obama or Hillary. He just says things, that is ok with me. I just do not want him making decisions like that.

He is still winning btw. This stuff has been going on with him before, right from the beginning. Refreshingly real for me, dumb and deplorable for you. hehe

...not scripted and cautious like Obama or Hillary.....................or every single president on both sides of the aisle since the first one. Doesn't really seem to matter other than those two to today trump supporter. Just saying. Now I swear I've read something to this effect here somewhere...ha

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why do you use stupid stuff like this? It is juvenile at best. Do you think it improves your position? Enhances your argument? And do yourself a favor and stop using bold type. When you use it all the time it doesn't highlight any points you are trying to make.

I like printing out the things you antiTrump people post and wiping my lily white ass with it. LOL!

Juvenile at best huh....
PLEASE tell me you were being ironic.

packerfan79

Veteran
It doesn't matter how many times you get knocked down but how many times you get up. He got up and became...

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP

LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD.

That sounds like determination, and success , not forced equality . It's not fair waaaa.

Trump became President first time, Your holiness Hillary couldn't do it in 2 tries, even with the FBI, and DOJ shilling for her. Haha

iTarzan

That sounds like determination, and success , not forced equality . It's not fair waaaa.

Trump became President first time, Your holiness Hillary couldn't do it in 2 tries, even with the FBI, and DOJ shilling for her. Haha

And one of their next great democrat hopefuls is Joe Biden. It will be 3 or 4 losses for Joe when he loses to Trump.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Up late working on your manifesto?

You just don't hate Trump you hate republicans. You flipped out every time a republican became president.

Other than when I voted for H.W. against Bill Clinton. There is some truth in your statement. And if I'm going to talk shit, I should own up when needed. By the end of Obama's terms, I really thought I hated republicans...I did. The stonewalling he received from members of the republican party, unequaled in our history, was appalling. And I blamed anyone who would support the actions they took. Down to the person on the street. But in retrospect, it wasn't the totality of the party, it was the extreme, the tea party, heritage Foundation, fuck heads like that. The same fuckheads who are now riding trump...after previously condemning everything about him from his morals, intelligence, courage, ...everything...
So...as far as my hatred of the current ruling party, I no longer consider it the republican party. It is undeniably the trump party. Before this is over, be it next week or two years from now, ANY politician with any chance of a future in politics, will have separated themselves from trump. The reason his associates and appointees are so "ALL IN" on even his most provably false declarations and most disastrous policies is because they know, it is absolutely over for them the second trump is dragged out of the Whitehouse.

If someone would have told me two years ago, that at some point in my life I would consider mitt Romney, in the Whitehouse, an upgrade, I woulda spit in that persons eye...but hey, here we are