What's new

North Korea Making Rapid improvements

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have we even spoken lately on this thread about developments in the talks going on with NK?

HAA...one thing we can ALL agree on, BOTH sides,.... we're just here to heckle each other. Not a one of us cares about the subject matter. Cheers

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Bonzo Dog Band - No Matter Who You Vote For The Government Always Gets In

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-pT-w7qFl4

* oh...this guy makes more sense to me, after doing the research than most anyone else might not bother with.
Give him a listen, maybe you too can see some sense in it also?.......oh, besides the space lizard stuff (ROTFLMAO), but maybe that's because I'm not able to exist in that dimension?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=740S7rDXFw8

Last edited:

iTarzan

I find it hard to believe you voted for Bernie.

I did though. Subrob is right about me now. Not at the start but right now I am just here to heckle the people that are not accepting that Donald Trump is POTUS or outsiders who are not even USA citizens and residents. Trump won. He is the POTUS. I support him until we get a new one and at this rate it will be 6.5 more years of Trump.

P.S. Even when I voted for Bernie the wall made sense to me. I voted for Bernie because he was who the younger crowd wanted. I would not do that again. The crybaby act has turned me off to their wants.

vta

Veteran
Other than when I voted for H.W. against Bill Clinton. There is some truth in your statement. And if I'm going to talk shit, I should own up when needed. By the end of Obama's terms, I really thought I hated republicans...I did. The stonewalling he received from members of the republican party, unequaled in our history, was appalling. And I blamed anyone who would support the actions they took. Down to the person on the street. But in retrospect, it wasn't the totality of the party, it was the extreme, the tea party, heritage Foundation, fuck heads like that. The same fuckheads who are now riding trump...after previously condemning everything about him from his morals, intelligence, courage, ...everything...
So...as far as my hatred of the current ruling party, I no longer consider it the republican party. It is undeniably the trump party. Before this is over, be it next week or two years from now, ANY politician with any chance of a future in politics, will have separated themselves from trump. The reason his associates and appointees are so "ALL IN" on even his most provably false declarations and most disastrous policies is because they know, it is absolutely over for them the second trump is dragged out of the Whitehouse.

If someone would have told me two years ago, that at some point in my life I would consider mitt Romney, in the Whitehouse, an upgrade, I woulda spit in that persons eye...but hey, here we are

Obama Obama Obama...lol I kid.

G.O. Joe

Veteran
Have we even spoken lately on this thread about developments in the talks going on with NK?

Korea is over Kim got everything he could and so did DJ Trump. News that would have been big months ago like increasing bomb capacity is nothing and gone. Kim is ramping things up like never before but these aren't the droids you're looking for. Wait right here while I get those remains - 5 minutes.

If someone would have told me two years ago, that at some point in my life I would consider mitt Romney, in the Whitehouse, an upgrade, I woulda spit in that persons eye...but hey, here we are

There are those not interested in being tools of a new robber baron era kleptocracy, and those who gravitate to the Donald. And to Putin. Mitt is a Mormon robber baron.

Trump won.

Hillary, and Al, got more votes. The electoral college would finally be history at the hands of a MAGA lynch mob if it had been the other way around and Dems were installed by it. Dem-voting flight to the cities and the coasts in these mobile times highlights the flaws in the system that the right will fight to enhance. Watch gerrymandering be protected by the new courts.

'Boogieman'

Lol, maybe Hillary should of realized we still go by the electoral college not the popular, hell she didn't even go to Wisconsin.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I wonder how many Trump supporters are in the closet about never being comfortable with the idea of a black or female president....

CaptainDankness

I wonder how many Trump supporters are in the closet about never being comfortable with the idea of a black or female president....

Not sure, but I did vote for Obama his first term because he claimed to want change. Clearly that was bullshit since all he did was fuck us over.

I'd be fine with a female president too just not Hillary Clinton.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
America needs an Asian/African disabled married trans-sexual with a couple of kids to run for POTUS.....That would make people sit up and pay attention...lol

CaptainDankness

America needs an Asian/African disabled married trans-sexual with a couple of kids to run for POTUS.....That would make people sit up and pay attention...lol

Don't forget to add that it's Jewish. Lol, that might just please the cry baby SJW's.

Though they may still be pissed off if they don't get (free) stuff that Bernie Sanders promised them.

Seems this younger generation didn't get spanked enough honestly. I mean they all get a trophy just for participating in sports these days. Really quite sad, if Americans weren't entitled enough.... :laughing:

C

cooterbrown420

I guess we all have different definitions of hot.

picture.php

All that plastic surgery to look like a bird

iTarzan

Implying we are misogynistic racists?

I voted for Obama both times.

Baby boomers who voted Obama were one of the main groups that carried Trump to victory. So many Trump supporters are very comfortable with a black or female president.

I wonder how many antiTrump people are comfortable hitting people they disagree with over the head with a bicycle lock or disrupting the life of elected officials.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I bet more than less on there being a majority of discomfort amongst right wingers.

I wouldn't harm someone who I disagree with.

Unless they were an elected official, and that may depend on defining disruption.

And even then I doubt I would bother with a bike lock.

PS I would have to admit I would take Ivanka out for a very short date. She probably wouldn't call back though.

Latest posts

Latest posts