What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

autoflowering strains

G

Question!!!!! Question!!!!!!

Will lowryder hermie IF:

Exposed to city HPS lights during the "night" cycle

Like if I grew it on my window sill and didn't put it in the closet at night, or:

Grew lowryder in the city flower pots in the down town area :)

Edit off ^^^ topic:

You could pull of many outdoor staggered harvests outdoors with lowryder:

Last edited:

9Lives

three for playing, three for straying, and three f
Veteran
a night cycle is not needed as i understand...some say 20/4 will have better results than 24/0 tho.

Man i still havent got the chance to grow some...

Lowryder is a really importand strain...just think about what you could do with it in the eastern Europe post Soviet Union countrys. This very plant could mean legalization if used right. Because the government...simply does not have money do wage a war on drugs like the US of A.

Man i need to take a trip to amsterdam..

My wish list:

Lowryder
Masterlow
Chronic
Heavy Duty Fruity
Lifesaver
Ak47
and the list goes on...i want to try breeding lowryder with the REALLY potent strains out there..As i understand LR x AK47 has been done before and from what i saw..the results we're not too shabby :)

G

Let me try to rephrase this....

With a NON-autoflowering strain City lights peaking through windows {and such} will prevent the flower cycle or cause hermi's {sometimes not but I've only seen this happen with a male, I broke the stem from the roots and put some root gel on it and covered it with some saren wrap, when I got out of jail some 3months later, the thing had rooted, flowered and not flowered..........to bad it was a male, and I didn't even save any pollen.

I just wonder if lowryder could grow where city lights are when other strains couldn't due to city/highway HPS prevent flowering or causeing hermi's

Hope that makes sense.

goldking

9lives, why would lowryder help in legalizing mj over any other strain.?.

their either all legal or all illegal???

I,m just a lil confused(nothing new) with your statement,thats all

stay warm GK

9Lives

three for playing, three for straying, and three f
Veteran
Because of the climate...Most strains wont finish by the end of the summer...and Lowryder would finish in the middle of the summer. Plus they are very stealthy. So many advantages over pigs.

Mr. Smoke

Might be down side to it if your trying to get the plants to spread and grow naturally. The seeds would be falling off while it's still warm out. Then come fall the seeds might germinate and not make it threw winter.

G

Mr. Smoke said:
Might be down side to it if your trying to get the plants to spread and grow naturally. The seeds would be falling off while it's still warm out. Then come fall the seeds might germinate and not make it threw winter.

^^^I respectfully disagree, They would fall off and start another generation that would ripen before winter...................two natural flowering periods.

Greens

Yes, I think Guerilla Gold is a much better candidate than LR. It has better potency, better high, better yield, better smell and better taste. I know that GG does very well and is very early grown in Eastern Europe. Just ask ddt..

G

Greens, that Guerilla Gold of your sure looks :yummy: :yummy: :sasmokin: :sasmokin:
Last year I did 2 runs with Lowryder, bothtimes outside and in a greenhouse.
I had 2 really nice plants, both had a couchlocked stoned for hours. One was a big yielder + 45gr(pic1), the other one was a little seducing lady, with big trichomes (pic2). Both plants had a taste with a great flavor palet :yummy: It was a pitty that the plants didn't stay for long once the where dried :joint: :yummy: ... and that while they were seedsplants
Half of the plants were middle grade smoke.
And some were really poor (pic 3) :badday: bad taste, low high, and max. 10gr

With the most beautifull and fastest male I did cross my Maroc, Easy Sativa, Kaya, Powerplant, White Rose, California Indica x shiva skunk, Californian Orange Skunk, DHC, ...
I also crossed them with a real beauty, a strong, frosty White Rose male
Unluckly for me ... the wind took most of my labels when I transported them from the drying-room to my house :pointlaug :pointlaug :bat:
So I have lots of seeds ... without knowing da roots for sure ... but... always look the bride sight of live .. .... Future will tell :joint: :joint: :joint:

Peace & Respect
Smoke ZE

_ ° O _

ddt

This Lowrider looks totally diferent i had. Guerilla Gold is in totally different league. Much much much more potent and much much bigger yielder.
Comapring these two just because they are both auto is mistake. GG is more potent than a lot of regular strains.

ddt

I know only about Greens, Early Bramble from Emery was simillar but now i dont know.This is Guerilla Gold#3

Last edited:

BLOTTO

damn....this looks like the outdoor plant i was lookin for.
i want that gg#3!
early bramble?
emery?
how can i get there?

ddt

Early Bramble was familiar with Early Gold was from Patchwork seeds if i remeber corectly.

Mr. Smoke

Thats a Great looking GG#3 ddt!! When did she finish for you? When did you start them? Got anymore pictures? :woohoo:

Last edited:

ddt

I think this one finished around mid sept but i didnt remember. I put them out begin juni.
Unfortunatelly i dont have more GG3 pics from various reasons.
So only this available:(

Wrecked

awsome shots ddt and greens sure happy i have some gg going... I will aslo crack more bean soon for outdoor and a ggx lemon swiss cross.... ANyone grow the lemon swiss cross out yet? They both sound so yummy and i think this is going to be a fun plant cause i think i could pull two harvest per season with her if timed right... PeAcE

Greens

Yes, nice pic ddt.

Wrecked, the GG x lemon swiss cross is totally new, so nobody has tested it out yet. I have very high expectations for that strain as well as the GG x Your Mom.

Greens

Latest posts

Latest posts