What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

autoflowering strains

supahdupah

Both Mdanzig strains an lowlife seeds stuff, sounds nice but there seems out of stock everywhere though.. been like that 4 a while, stuporsonic dissapeard also..i live on latitude 58 o i realy need something fast for this summer. maybe mighty might would do it.

Smoke it

Seedsman.com and drchronic.com have LR, LR2 and Joint Doctor's new diesel ryder on stock, plus some crosses from Lowlife at seedsman, auto AK, auto Hindu Kush and a cross of those.

I just got the Diesel Ryders from drchronic yesterday and threw them in water immediately. One week delivery from I sent cash in the mail :)
The seeds was not looking perfect, some light colored and size 2-4 mm. One germed so far, 9 to go..

Living at 63 deg I find these autos quite exciting, we need extreme luck with the weather to finish a non-auto :laughing: I plan to cross the diesel ryder with all my other 20 strains going outdoor this year... Possible some of them won't finish but I'll give it a try still. I should be able to breed them auto during the winther giving a lot of different strain combos for next year's season :jump:

Smoke it

I'd really love a lot of autoflower strains outdoor here :headbange

7 out of 10 cracked until now on the Diesel Ryders, the remaining seeds was less mature and lighter in color, hope they germ too :)

Smoke it

So, anyone doing any auto's?

My diesels showed sex more than a week ago, but, still only two girls have started budding yet, the three others are just stretching up and showing a couple hairs.. I also got three males, they have been packing on flowers the last week, but still not opened any. They are in a greenhouse, but might be the weather are playing them a bit, lots of dark clouds and rain now and poor light. I guess they'll explode when the sun shines again :rasta:
One of the males show a couple of girl hairs at 2. and 3. node, flowering male everywhere else up to 7. node. I'm thinking of pollinating one girl with this male, would that give a better m/f ratio? Or is it a great risk of hermie in the seeds? I'm in doubt here, but would love feminized auto diesels for next summer if that's in reach :smoke:

I also got me some other auto's, Lowryder#2 and AK47 auto should show sex next week, and auto Blueberry from LowLife is just popping the soil. Gonna make seeds of all strains, also crossing them. I'm also going to cross my regular strains for F2 and F3 runs in the winther. This is a project between me and another grower doing indoor run thru the summer and are flowering 8 strains ready for pollen as soon as my males open. We are going to have a huge variety of semi and full autos next summer :headbange

BreederBrad2 and Sheeba I'm sure the auto Flower Afghani is a lot bigger than the diesels, not starting to flower after like 1 month are growing are they? I'd enjoy bigger plants, but august is prime harvest time around here, very unstable weather from september on.. Some years we have dry sunny sept and oct, 06 was dry and sunny here till nov 20, but that year I did not grow...

Rgd

Veteran
The affie auto is pure auto.
No ruderalis.
VERY potent.
It will be in flower 2wks. after planting out doors or under 22 hrs light so unless it is vegged to a decent size the yield will give way to the early flowering.
You can not have both.
Time =size.

***The auto affie is by far the most important auto flower strain that will EVER happen.***

God made the strain Reibsi found it.

Guerilla gold and Sweet 105 are semi auto flowers that yield
from ok to good, and also show pure auto tendencies.

I have had nothing but disappointment with LR.
growing it two years running,
just not even near potent enough.
I hope the lr crosses are better.
I paid decent dough for lr.

Last edited:

sixtywattshaman

Just checked my mixed AF seeds, germing as we speak I hope. Nothings popped yet but I'd surprised if any had in 6 hours. Couldn't decide which variety I wanted to try for my first rubbermaid op so went with the lowlife mixed set, 15 in all. Guess we'll see. I'll try and get some pictures up when there's some worth taking. Good luck, dude!

Last edited:

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
I got one tall pheno about a foot tall. The rest were the usual branchy or short stubby phenos around six seven inches tall.

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
24/7. The reason they are small is because they were not in the right size pots. I have pulled over forty grams dried off one plant before. They need to be grown in 2 gallon pots if you want to pull heavy. I didnt have the room to do it though.

B

Brad

been breeding GG for over 5 years and have Auto affy, they are related my friend i can tell you that much,like auto affy is the same auto affy used in GG
Rgd said:
The affie auto is pure auto.
No ruderalis.
VERY potent.
It will be in flower 2wks. after planting out doors or under 22 hrs light so unless it is vegged to a decent size the yield will give way to the early flowering.
You can not have both.
Time =size.

***The auto affie is by far the most important auto flower strain that will EVER happen.***

God made the strain Reibsi found it.

Guerilla gold and Sweet 105 are semi auto flowers that yield
from ok to good, and also show pure auto tendencies.

I have had nothing but disappointment with LR.
growing it two years running,
just not even near potent enough.
I hope the lr crosses are better.
I paid decent dough for lr.

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
TheOneWill said:
What was the light schedule you used to grow these?
Thats an original picture of Master Low. The seeds I'm turning now are from that same stock. Ran lights at 24/7.