What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

autoflowering strains

sm0kateer4204

Veteran
well i guess i missed my chance to get these seeds when the seed auction's went down. maybe i'll run into them somtime down the road

sm0kateer4204

Veteran
by the way if you guys are intrested in more autoflowering crosses this company needweedseed . com is making thier own autoflowering hybrids is is already released its called lown ranger and their coming out with a new one soon called mini gun check the forums also. good place if your a fan of auto flower's

Greens

Yeah, she looks nice Mr. Smoke. I can see the resin growing on that nug. Did you notice any trichs on the male at all?

Goldking, yes, it sucks bigtime that C- b ay went down. Still, I have many plans for future breeding projects. The GG is a strain I'll be working with for years to come. Actually, I have some new GG crosses ready now such as GG#2 x Lemon Swiss, GG#2 x Apollo 13, GG#2 x Your Mom (6 week finishing astroboy clone a13xtaco), and GG#2 x BCHP. It sucks having no vendor, but I'll grow them all out if I have to. LOL.

smokateer, yes, it really blows because I have these beans ready for the spring and then this BS happens. I'll try to work something out and see if I can find a vendor. Thanks for the heads up on these new autoflowering strains, bro!

Greens

Mr. Smoke

Greens said:
Yeah, she looks nice Mr. Smoke. I can see the resin growing on that nug. Did you notice any trichs on the male at all?

Greens

I don't recall seeing any trics on my male. Have you noticed some on your males Green?

I see you got a lot more crosses again. What 1 of them crosses do you think will have the most sativa in the high? I wonder how clonable the crosses are. :woohoo: :dueling:

Greens

Hey Mr. Smoke, Yes, the GG males I used had trichomes growing about two weeks after the male flowers started to grow. Well, I had a hundred to choose from so it's a lot more likely that I'll find a super early and trichome covered male.

Here's some pictures for those that wanted to see them outdoors.

Man, I'm having difficulties posting pics on here. It keeps saying "query failed".

Anyway, I managed to get these pics of the Guerilla Gold#2 up. The first pic is trichome covered nug from August 16th. The second and third are from harvest day on August 29th . The last pic is of a dried bud ready to smoke (or vape) Sepember 3rd or 4th.

I'll post more pics later on...

Greens

Last edited:

Mr. Smoke

Damn now that’s some Frosty outdoor goodness. I can't wait till August when mine are looking like that. I got a nice spot I used 2 years ago that a creek runs along. I hope I get 80 seeds to put in this spot it should turn out some big early plants. The soil is super rich. :dueling:

When do you plan to start germing your seeds and planting outdoors greens? :joint:

Last edited:

Greens

Nice Lowrider cross, mdanzig. I bet that would be a great cross for us northern outdoor growers.

The first three pics are of Guerilla Gold#3, harvested September 3rd or 4th.

The last three are of GG#1 which was harvested around September 10th.

All of this herb is very potent and very satisfying to toke.

Greens

Mr. Smoke

Here's Eh picture update on the GG seed making factory. The seeds are starting to bulge out of the calyxs, but there still green. How much longer do you guys think they need

Last edited:

sm0kateer4204

Veteran
ive never made seeds before but ive read its safe to let the plant go a week or two longer than is supposed to. to unsure their done. one thing i noticed though those little strings of silk going from leaf to leaf in your photo, is a sign of spider mites, get some neem oil. spider mites are extremely common outdoors. good luck, by the way its look pretty frosty too

Mr. Smoke

I don't have spider mites lol! If i'm seeing what I think you are it's just a peice of my hair. :joint: :dueling:

Last edited:

Greens

Yes, Mr. Smoke, just let her go as long as she'll flower. I'm guessing it will be at least 4 weeks from now before those seeds are totally mature. It's hard to say because I don't know when the pollination occured exactly.

I can see something that looks like it could be a mite web, but it could also be many other things. I don't see any mite damage, so that's a good sign (look for tiny yellow, brown, or white dots on the leaves). If so, get some neem oil for something stronger get a spray with pyrethium in it to get rid of the buggers. However, I'm guessing that there are no mites on there.

Greens

goldking

mdan, does your master low turn out like in the pic under 24/7 light?

do any of you Lowryder cross's finish/bud under 24/7 light- only??

if so let me know which ones and where to purchase them and i,ll get on it ASAP

stay safe GK

Guest423

Veteran
i got some dutch treat that 4 out of 10 are autoflowering under 24 hours of light.

how long after pollination should u wait to harvest your seeds? i'm on day 28 from pollination and i have seeds that are slightly turning brown and starting to baldge out of the calyxes too.

peace

Greens

killakron, autoflowering strains are very hard to revert back to a vegetative state because the photperiod has less of an effect on these strains. Normally, a grower would switch to 24 hours of light to get a plant to revert to veg, but that rarely works with autoflowering strains. In fact, some autoflowering stains are so set in their ways that they are very hard to even clone (Guerilla gold is not so bad for cloning). I find cloning prolongs the veg state with the GG.

You have autoflowering DT, time2unite? Man, 4 out of the 6 DT that I grew didn't even finish before the hard freeze. Strange...
Anyway, let the seeds go 40 days or more since you pollinated them ensure that they are mature.

Later,

Greens

G

so basically your only/best bet is to buy a pack of 10-20 seeds and hope for a male so you can breed them and make your own seeds? and how many seeds can you get from pollinating say 1 plant?

goldking

If you have a Big fat Lady(3-4wks in flower - 12/12) and a big robust stud male you could get 1000s of seeds with a full plant pollination, a few 100 is more common,with a light mateing lol

a lightly pollinated lady usually makes larger seeds then one that is just drenched in pollen.

you also want to use the best male you have too..it take 2 good parents to make beautiful offspring...

have fun..GK

Latest posts

Latest posts