What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

autoflowering strains

Yellowmoon

yeah lowryder 3 doesnt exist... :) i can vouch for joint docs ak47 x lr2. they are beginning to have some size and it was very branchy too. yields double compared to lowryder 2. both are really good smoke-wise too. the original lowryder isn't worth wasting your time with unless you have a super mini 10cm growroom. :2cents:

T

TheOneWill

yeah lowryder 3 doesnt exist... :) i can vouch for joint docs ak47 x lr2. they are beginning to have some size and it was very branchy too. yields double compared to lowryder 2. both are really good smoke-wise too. the original lowryder isn't worth wasting your time with unless you have a super mini 10cm growroom. :2cents:

Do you know when he will have more Ak47 ryder?

C

curts1

YM: I´m currently growing ak47xlr2 and man is it branching! There are plenty of buds but no real main cola, height is about 70cm -does that sound right? How long did yours need to finish, mine are in their second week of flowering.

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
YM: I´m currently growing ak47xlr2 and man is it branching! There are plenty of buds but no real main cola, height is about 70cm -does that sound right? How long did yours need to finish, mine are in their second week of flowering.

what generation is this plant from

is it from the first seed run ?

C

curts1

Shroom: No grow log as I´m to lazy -and pressed for time. The combo isn´t a very good one ;)

shroomyshroom

Veteran
Shroom: No grow log as I´m to lazy -and pressed for time. The combo isn´t a very good one ;)

hehehehehe I hear ya brother I hear ya lol

I have recently just been let off so i have all the time in the world until i find a new job :)

C

curts1

Shroom: Being let off is a bitch -depending on the job of course! Remember to have some fun before finding a new job.

Yellowmoon

Mine only got to 40cm high, but it flowered in one gallon pot so that wasn't a suprise, but the good thing is that it branches nicely.

Now what comes to LR3 I think Joint Dr owns the brand-name, since he hasn't released LR3 it officially doesn't exist. Ah well. ;)

Lume

It was(is) called DeiselRyder .It was a female that was done by a 4WayAF male then theres a few hundred newbreedAF to try up, done a few doxen and some fineAFers showed .Gonna find a nice 1 to continue its AFtrait .Mixing AFtypes works immaculately,for me anyways,blends so much exoticness and flavours theyr a yummy treat to look forward to.

Kirby_Tokin

Www.Dutchbreed.com has many nise autos
Sweet seeds new auto is Speed devil
Dinafem new auto is roadrunner
Delicious seeds has two new strains as well, il diavolo and la diva
World of seeds has pakistan ryder and afghan kush ryder
And a new site that is called autofem has some real interesting crosses

I have just got my Red Dwarf Feminized seeds (White Dwarf parents x Skunk, Buddha Seeds) and they broke trough the soil 3 days ago.. Im gonna put up a small log in the auto section later with pics and info.. Finally a auto forum, i love it..

Peace
Kirby

shroomyshroom

Veteran
Www.Dutchbreed.com has many nise autos
Sweet seeds new auto is Speed devil
Dinafem new auto is roadrunner
Delicious seeds has two new strains as well, il diavolo and la diva
World of seeds has pakistan ryder and afghan kush ryder
And a new site that is called autofem has some real interesting crosses

I have just got my Red Dwarf Feminized seeds (White Dwarf parents x Skunk, Buddha Seeds) and they broke trough the soil 3 days ago.. Im gonna put up a small log in the auto section later with pics and info.. Finally a auto forum, i love it..

Peace
Kirby

thanx for sharing that info is awsome :D

Kirby_Tokin

Just wanted to tell you about Dutchbreed.com grow forum,i have been at their site but this was the first time on the forums.. They have many intr autoflowers for ex short term amnesia (amnesia haze from soma x lowryder) and one with matanuska thunder, check out the forum, you will see some pics of some grows.. Intr for people who are looking for other auto strains.. And that short term amnesia looks noiice..!
http://www.dutchbreed.co.uk/public-forum/index.php

Kirby

Latest posts

Latest posts