What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sprint to the Finish,The Trump Countdown Thread Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol, you all are fools.
these “hypothetical” laws do not work retroactively...

do you know how many fucking guns are in private possession in america?!

my god!

dude,biden is going to ride his bike to every gun holders house and take them by force! true fact!:biggrin:

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What? Biden and Harris have said they will take our guns. If your scared of covid then stay home., wear masks, social distance. The government isn't responsible for our common sense to stay healthy. We must keep ourself healthy knowing the warning. I'm so tired of blaming the government and asking them to take our rights. Hey Americans... use some common sense and keep yourself healthy.
2A supporter here! Dems want our guns.

Truer words I have yet to hear.
The Gun Safe comes next week.
Time to stock up,before they are banned.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
What? Biden and Harris have said they will take our guns. If your scared of covid then stay home., wear masks, social distance. The government isn't responsible for our common sense to stay healthy. We must keep ourself healthy knowing the warning. I'm so tired of blaming the government and asking them to take our rights. Hey Americans... use some common sense and keep yourself healthy.
2A supporter here! Dems want our guns.

The thing that will take away all guns is something like nutcases in the Michigan State House with ARs and one of the idiots who was planning on kidnapping the Governor decides to start shooting.

Gun control (aka background checks) is intended to keep wackos from having guns. As far as keeping guns, this is the best thing for gun owners. It's not going to be the normal law abiding citizen that screws it up for gun owners. It's going to be a wacko.

So why are people going so far out on a limb to protect the rights of people who should not have guns in the first place?

I own more than a dozen guns (4 gun safes) and have a LTC.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
biden and soros are paying me to smash guns with my trusty ban hammer...once i scrape all the berry juice off that is!

:ban:

So in other words don't believe what Biden/Harris say ?

I guess I could say Trump was only kidding about a Muslim ban......hahaha
France is having good times,we need some of that.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No one is coming for our guns it's total BS. I've said this countless times. Your state has more power to limit which guns you can own then the Fed gov does. There's nothing you can do if your state decides to ban any gun

type.
Nope...https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/#
Actively wants mandatory buy back and several other infringing laws... no grandfather clause there buddy

It looks like you don't know how our GOV works. I have no issues with making people do a background check to own any gun. Anyone including any POTUS will never be able to take our guns ever!!. All that BS does is make people paranoid to go buy more guns/Ammo lol.

if we left it up to the commoners, everyone would be doomed.

if trump had shut himself in his room, not said a peep, completely ignored the pandemic, we would be better off right now.

instead, he lied and spread disinformation left and right, poured gasoline on the conspiracy theory nutter fires.

i have the right to go to work and buy food just like anyone else, and i am grateful my state legislature/ governor had the fortitude and intelligence to issue mask rules for public spaces. the average person is homicidally stupid and so iam happy my government stepped in to help protect my family.

You comment is contradictory and confusing

If Trump hadn't shut down travel and gotten operation warp speed for therapeutics over 2 million Americans would have died...fauicci said that...
I understand the orange man bad but geez...
And Americans what happen to keeping yourself safe?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
It is not true.

There's no mandatory buy back.

The link clearly indicates that in black and white, available for any able independent research.

And just in case you are lazy:

" Buy back the assault weapons and high-capacity magazines already in our communities. Biden will also institute a program to buy back weapons of war currently on our streets. This will give individuals who now possess assault weapons or high-capacity magazines two options: sell the weapons to the government, or register them under the National Firearms Act."

Absolem

If Trump hadn't shut down travel and gotten operation warp speed for therapeutics over 2 million Americans would have died...fauicci said that...

The travel ban on China did nothing. All the people did was fly out of China to another country then fly to the US.

Yes. Orange man is bad. And what sane person paints themselves orange other then for a Florida college football game??????

Warp speed is a catch phrase. Just another con u fell for.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

He didn't shut down travel like you think. Travel was still going on. That 2m# is nonsense. It was brought up as a worse case guess.

No one is coming for our guns it's total BS. I've said this countless times. Your state has more power to limit which guns you can own then the Fed gov does. There's nothing you can do if your state decides to ban any gun

type.

It looks like you don't know how our GOV works. I have no issues with making people do a background check to own any gun. Anyone including any POTUS will never be able to take our guns ever!!. All that BS does is make people paranoid to go buy more guns/Ammo lol.

I do understand there are 50 constitutions because there are 50 states. I do understand the difference between state and federal law. I also understand the is one party actively trying to omit the 2nd amendment and it's not Republicans. Please don't tell me dems are not going to try to take them because the dems actively and vocally say that.
We have more than enough and would die before taking them. Please stop trying to say the dems aren't trying

Absolem

I do understand there are 50 constitutiona because there are 50 states. Please don't tell me dems are not going to try to take them because the dems actively and vocally say that.
We have more than enough and would die before taking them. Please stop trying to say the dems aren't trying

The gun stores love your fear. Fear=Money in their pockets.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I do understand there are 50 constitutiona because there are 50 states. Please don't tell me dems are not going to try to take them because the dems actively and vocally say that.

They say that to appease those that want gun control to get their vote. It means nothing. Stop being paranoid about the BS a politician says. They all lie!!

To add. Fed Gov gun control will never happen IMO. The easiest gun bills have never passed.. That should tell you something. Even if in the distant future dems have all the power. They will never get rep states to go along with that BS. Your guns are safe for at least the next 100 years.

So cute the never trumpers think the words of the candidate they are voting for means nothing... then why vote for Biden. Guess y'all want more do nothing's in office. Smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts