What's new

Sprint to the Finish,The Trump Countdown Thread Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

redlaser

Veteran
He never said Lysol either, where did that come from?

You are correct Boogie, Trump never said the word Lysol.

It’s basically the most recognizable brand of disinfectant if you are a U.S. resident.

You thinking he would try and save a buck and go with some discount brand?

'Boogieman'

You are correct Boogie, Trump never said the word Lysol.

It’s basically the most recognizable brand of disinfectant if you are a U.S. resident.

You thinking he would try and save a buck and go with some discount brand?

This shit is priceless, after Trump wins and finishes his second term I hope Trump is chosen as VP in 2024 just to keep the trolling rolling.

audiohi

Veteran
Tucker Carlson Suddenly Says It’s Time to Leave Hunter Biden Alone
https://www.thedailybeast.com/tucker-carlson-suddenly-says-its-time-to-leave-hunter-biden-alone

“There are a lot of documents about Hunter Biden’s personal life that we haven’t brought to you and we are not going to and we will tell you why,” he said, noting the obvious reason that Hunter is not running for president.

“But Hunter Biden is a fallen man at this point,” Carlson stated, adding that he once knew the younger Biden well.

“I never thought Hunter Biden was a bad person,” he concluded. “I thought he had demons but in the time I knew him he kept them mostly under control. At some point, he lost control of those demons and the world knows that now. He's now humiliated and alone. Probably too strong to say we feel sorry for Hunter Biden, but the point is pounding on a man, jumping on, and piling on when he's already down is something we don't want to be involved in.”

Interestingly enough, just a couple of hours before Carlson’s broadcast, NBC News reported that a 64-page dossier alleging a complex conspiracy involving Hunter Biden and China was actually authored by a fake persona. The fake intelligence document, which had been floating around the far-right web for a month before the New York Post published a controversial article echoing those conspiracy theories, was eventually disseminated by close associates of the president.

lol

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I read today they predict 18 house seats and two senate seats gained by the GOP this time around

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Hillary beat trump by 2 million votes.

With Biden and a virus that is a full blown crisis, weaseling is his only hope.

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.