What's new

Sprint to the Finish,The Trump Countdown Thread Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
this is what happens when an irresponsible megalomaniac wannabe dictator/king man child imbecile is at the helm...

single day world record for covid cases (100,000)
in the us (yay! we’re number 1!!)

https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN27F1MO

we are headed toward a disaster this winter

and none of you troutmouth bitches are gonna be receiving monoclonal antibodies either

'Boogieman'

I'm sick of Fox showing Biden at a campaign rally, if the msm doesn't want to show Trump rallies, Fox shouldn't show Biden rallies. Fight fire with fire and stop trying to play fair.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No more rallies in a few days. Hopefully all we have then is a lame duck.
i read captain covid wants to keep the rallies going after the election because he hasn't killed enough of his supporters yet...and he still has endless personal grievances to babble about...and it's the only thing he was good at...

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
i read captain covid wants to keep the rallies going after the election because he hasn't killed enough of his supporters yet...and he still has endless personal grievances to babble about...and it's the only thing he was good at...

He's our deep state secret weapon and he's going to take them all out.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LIVE: President Trump Holds Make America Great Again Rally in Butler, PA 10/31/20

LIVE: President Trump Holds Make America Great Again Rally in Butler, PA 10/31/20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5qSJr6xFi8

i hope trump doesn't win so i can keep my guns, and my lungs free of sars cov2

What? Biden and Harris have said they will take our guns. If your scared of covid then stay home., wear masks, social distance. The government isn't responsible for our common sense to stay healthy. We must keep ourself healthy knowing the warning. I'm so tired of blaming the government and asking them to take our rights. Hey Americans... use some common sense and keep yourself healthy.
2A supporter here! Dems want our guns.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol, the only person that said that was beto o'rourke. Y'all are paranoid. Stop listing to MSM. They cant take our guns ever. Stop feeding the BS machine. .

I know Breitbart is questionable to the left and I accept this but... https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-scheme-to-register-dead-people-as-democrats/

And as far as the guns being taken just look up joe biden gun safety on his website. So many infringing restrictions. Yes... the dems want our guns.
Harris openly stated with out a doubt she would do or by executive order. SMH!! Just read their own plans and words not what the media says.
Yes I posted a media link but I prefer to go to the source.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
wear masks, social distance. The government isn't responsible for our common sense to stay healthy.

if we left it up to the commoners, everyone would be doomed.

if trump had shut himself in his room, not said a peep, completely ignored the pandemic, we would be better off right now.

instead, he lied and spread disinformation left and right, poured gasoline on the conspiracy theory nutter fires.

i have the right to go to work and buy food just like anyone else, and i am grateful my state legislature/ governor had the fortitude and intelligence to issue mask rules for public spaces. the average person is homicidally stupid and so iam happy my government stepped in to help protect my family.

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
lol, you all are fools.

these “hypothetical” laws do not work retroactively...

do you know how many fucking guns are in private possession in america?!

my god!

Status
Not open for further replies.