What's new

Sprint to the Finish,The Trump Countdown Thread Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
I do understand there are 50 constitutions because there are 50 states. I do understand the difference between state and federal law. I also understand the is one party actively trying to omit the 2nd amendment and it's not Republicans. Please don't tell me dems are not going to try to take them because the dems actively and vocally say that.
We have more than enough and would die before taking them. Please stop trying to say the dems aren't trying

50 constitutions?!

for real?

what about PR... DC... et al?

you’re an idiot.

if this is y’all’s logic...
follow trump the fuck outta my country!

post script:
please don’t ever procreate

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So cute the never trumpers think the words of the candidate they are voting for means nothing... then why vote for Biden. Guess y'all want more do nothings in office. Smh

That post makes you look brainwashed. How many lies has Trump told you and yet you post that. If you trust the gov no matter who the POTUS is your not that bright..

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do you realize that biden cant just “take your guns”? It would require quite the process and it aint happening. Its absurd to think they are able or going to do that. Lol its not just up to Biden and Harris.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Schindlers-List.jpg

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do you realize that biden cant just “take your guns”? It would require quite the process and it aint happening. Its absurd to think they are able or going to do that. Lol its not just up to Biden and Harris.

I watched Harris say she would sign an executive order,does the POTUS not have the authority to do this?

I actually don't know the answer,there's more loopholes than a Nike factory in Bangladesh.

Absolem

Hitler banned guns for 1% of the population. It was the Jewish people. Hitler made it easier for the other 99% people who were white to get guns.

https://scholarship.law.columbia.edu/faculty_scholarship/1327/

If you read the 1938 Nazi gun laws closely and compare them to earlier 1928 Weimar gun legislation – as a straightforward exercise of statutory interpretation – several conclusions become clear. First, with regard to possession and carrying of firearms, the Nazi regime relaxed the gun laws that were in place in Germany at the time the Nazis seized power. Second, the Nazi gun laws of 1938 specifically banned Jewish persons from obtaining a license to manufacture firearms or ammunition. Third, approximately eight months after enacting the 1938 Nazi gun laws, Hitler imposed regulations prohibiting Jewish persons from possessing any dangerous weapons, including firearms.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I watched Harris say she would sign an executive order,does the POTUS not have the authority to do this?

I actually don't know the answer,there's more loopholes than a Nike factory in Bangladesh.

“First, you need to get supermajorities in Congress, two-thirds in both the House and the Senate. And that's an enormous hurdle, especially in the Senate. But even if you get it through Congress, you still need to get your amendment ratified by three-fourths of the states. That's at least 38 states. That has happened only once in the last 40-plus years, and it's a big lift even before you start to talk about the popularity of guns and the power of the NRA.”

Like i said, it aint happening. All the shit the orange man is saying is bullshit. Its NOT up to POTUS.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
“First, you need to get supermajorities in Congress, two-thirds in both the House and the Senate. And that's an enormous hurdle, especially in the Senate. But even if you get it through Congress, you still need to get your amendment ratified by three-fourths of the states. That's at least 38 states. That has happened only once in the last 40-plus years, and it's a big lift even before you start to talk about the popularity of guns and the power of the NRA.”

Like i said, it aint happening. All the shit the orange man is saying is bullshit. Its NOT up to POTUS.

Gotcha...Harris made it sound as it was a mere stroke of a pen.Thanks

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gotcha...Harris made it sound as it was a mere stroke of a pen.Thanks

No problem. Tons of things being taken out of context on both sides these days. Here is the actual Q and A where she mentions an executive order. She does not, however, say she will be taking away the second amendment. For those spewing the garbage related to this, please read:

So, Ben, here is my response to you. Upon being elected, I will give the United States Congress 100 days to get their act together and have the Courage to pass reasonable gun safety laws. And if they fail to do it, then I will take executive action.

[22:05:00]

And specifically what I will do is put in place a requirement that for anyone who sells more than five guns a year, they are required to do background checks when they sell those guns. I will require that for any gun dealer that breaks the law, the ATF take their license. And by the way, ATF, alcohol, tobacco and firearms, well, the ATF has been doing a lot of the "A" and the "T," but not much of the "F." And we need to fix that.

(APPLAUSE) And then -- on the third piece, because none of us have been sleeping over the last two years, part of what has happened under the current administration is they took fugitives off the list of prohibited people. I'd put them back on the list, meaning that fugitives from justice should not be able to purchase a handgun or any kind of weapon. So that's what I'd do.

(APPLAUSE)

LEMON: Would this be your first executive action as president?

HARRIS: Well, it depends on what else happens. That would be after 100 days.

LEMON: Depends on what the Congress...

HARRIS: That'd be after 100 days. Let's see what happens in the first 100 days.

Mrs. Berkster, you have mentioned things being taken out of context regarding Trumps words multiple times. It goes both ways. With all due respect, I think its only fair if we all play by the same rules.

50 constitutions?!

for real?

what about PR... DC... et al?

you’re an idiot.

if this is y’all’s logic...
follow trump the fuck outta my country!

post script:
please don’t ever procreate

Duh... they aren't States. If you want to do that then what about Guam, us virgin islands, samoan, or tonka?
I was talking about ratified states.

Eugenegreen... I respect opinions and have never called anyone a name. Calling me an idiot is unbecoming of anyone. I deserve to speak and would fight for the right for you to do so. If you don't respect the 1st amendment maybe you need to find another country.

h.h.

Veteran
“Love it or leave it” lives again...or maybe they were just expressing their also protected opinion.

“Love it or leave it” lives again...or maybe they were just expressing their also protected opinion.

Absolutely and as a conservative which used to be a liberal stance I will fight for everyone's right to Express themselves. And not call them idiots or tell them to find another country which there is none to do so .

Status
Not open for further replies.