What's new

Sprint to the Finish,The Trump Countdown Thread Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
You comment is contradictory and confusing

If Trump hadn't shut down travel and gotten operation warp speed for therapeutics over 2 million Americans would have died...fauicci said that...
I understand the orange man bad but geez...
And Americans what happen to keeping yourself safe?

lol, this you?

That post makes you look brainwashed. How many lies has Trump told you and yet you post that. If you trust the gov no matter who the POTUS is your not that bright..

I understand TDS... which you have. I didn't vote for Trump in 2016. I will this year. I am tired of politicians. Love a business man that keeps his promises. I have researched and listened to more speeches from all 4 people running for office ever. Then read Joe Biden's website. Have you? It is scary and un American. I do my research. MSM had no influence on me it makes me research more. So maybe I am brighter than you post.

don’t feel sorry for me or anyone else...

if trump is your (lol) messiah,
feel sorry for yourself

Do you read anything? I didn't vote for him in 2016.
Messiah? You have TDS... do you know what that is or should I womansplain to you?
I respect people's opinions unlike you with your adhom attacks and no facts.

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
don’t make up dumbass acronyms and then try to rhetorically explain them...

find a more creative way to be condescending

Last edited by a moderator:

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
50 constitutions?!

for real?

what about PR... DC... et al?

you’re an idiot.

if this is y’all’s logic...
follow trump the fuck outta my country!

post script:
please don’t ever procreate

If you would spend less time calling people names and more time reading your school books,
you might become able to make a worthwhile comment in this thread...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
we need to bring back schoolhouse rock...

but yeah,state constitutions...and there's that whole bit about "congress shall not make laws that abridge the states rights" part in the us constitution...

so calm down,joe ain't coming for your guns...you won't need them once we have competent government again since they will avert the covid zombie apocalypse with like science and stuff...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bill.jpg

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"I don't think I'd be where I am in my life if it wasn't for courageous people like T

"I don't think I'd be where I am in my life if it wasn't for courageous people like T

"I don't think I'd be where I am in my life if it wasn't for courageous people like Trump:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoOiFwrstL8

Status
Not open for further replies.