What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sergio's first IC journal. Casey jones,4SD,CSD and Double Diesel!!

mrktwiz

Sergio;

Come visit us over in the Vertical Grow area, we have some pretty interesting things happening over their....I have a thread over their would love your comments ...and please excuse me, not trying to jack your thread or anything, just would love you and AW's opinion's.

Grow on my brutha

SergioGC

Sergio;

Come visit us over in the Vertical Grow area, we have some pretty interesting things happening over their....I have a thread over their would love your comments ...and please excuse me, not trying to jack your thread or anything, just would love you and AW's opinion's.

Grow on my brutha

Dude can you link me:) I'll never find it lol.

The only way to go is up :)

N

nukkumatti

I got a heads up from a friend to come by! :)

Welcome to IC than grow hard! :)

Very frosty plants man!

SergioGC

I see 'em too. And am glad I did. Fantastic!

Glad You liked them:)

I see all pics EXCEPT those in post #2

ok Trichy... I made it.
welcome. :tiphat: I'm g;ad you made it.:dance013:

No problem all are welcome; (BTW I see your pics ...drooool)

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=199509

No bud shots yet but soon and hopefully a lot of them lol...:smokeit:
I'll try to take good shots but your photo's make my mouth water!

I'll be over asap :rasta:

I got a heads up from a friend to come by! :)

Welcome to IC than grow hard! :)

Very frosty plants man!

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody :wave:

Thanks trichy :cathug:

SergioGC

High serg! Glad i found this lil show..lol! Looks like you been keeping busy!. Plants and pics are looking great!:tiphat:
Peace, bugout

TBug good to see You my friend,:jump:

Ok here's the deal with the Double diesel:

I was running rez's SD1.5 X DD. wow that shit rocked!!

I was also running a cut of the original East coast Sour diesel !!

Long and short of this story is this: ECSD never,never,never hermied.No matter what light leaks,timer mishaps,super cropping never. Point being not hermie prone. We'll get back to that soon.

Now I made a fatal mistake and gladly share my mis-fourtune to help someone else not make this mistake: (I painted the grow room with basement paint) and it killed all my seedlings except my SD1.5 X DD

Later in the grow I realized I had seeds.:( And after a search I found the Sd1.5 that hermied). It was my only one and no other pollen was in the room(ever).lol

Now this pollen crossed with everything and the only seeeds i took seriously were the ECSD cross cuz I knew that plant nerver,never hermied.although some of my other seeds(like Killa's SDXBC) came out great!

The reslut is a really vigorous grower, three diff pheno's. One more indica and another more sativa loking. the second is a bitch and Will over grow your room with out serios lst and fighting. Honestly I'm not a super fan and when I was selecting the plants for the grow I ditched all the sativa plants cept one.

I sent my seeds all around the world. From Califonia to china and england along the way. so far the count I have is

225 females and 0 males . If anyone ever gets a male please let me know. lol

ok here's the pics:

Indica pheno. It's very branchy and all the nuggs look like this:
attachment.php

Sativa pheno, notice the indica pheno behind it;

attachment.php

This is the odd ball I have going now. I'm intrigued and will reveg her just in case the smoke is great!I havn't seen this pheno myself.
It's the 6 or 7 tops in the middle. This plant stayed short and sweet.
attachment.php

Ok pics like I promised. wow the pressure is on.:moon: lol
Ok I'll start with the casey Jones #5 :jump:5 weeks old today

Top nugg
attachment.php

Lower nuggs
attachment.php

Rez's CSD
attachment.php

Rez's 4SD
attachment.php

I'll do another update on the double diesel and explain it's lineage :)

I'll move these over once :laughing:
p.s. that's a creepy laughing dude :bump:

AugustWest

Veteran
how many weeks is that 4SD in the last pic?

it's gonne be as big as your arm dude! (well maybe my arm.. but still :D)

SergioGC

how many weeks is that 4SD in the last pic?

it's gonne be as big as your arm dude! (well maybe my arm.. but still :D)

Everything is 5 weeks for the record. ...but I gave the room a day 1 flower date.

some of them showed sex during veg like the Casey #5 and some took awhile to show....the 5 weeks is for the last to get started.

That 4SD is 5 weeks:laughing:

AugustWest

Veteran
^^ NICE! both rounds of 4SD sexed last.. she takes her time.. then just kinda goes crazy :D
you've outdone yourself this round dude.. how are you liking the larger pots so far?

4SD at week 5

0610054sd.jpg

and week 10

0707054sd.jpg

SergioGC

Show off :wave:

lol I think mines closer to 4 weeks by your pic. They were def last to get started making buds