What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Honduras sativa

Sparkus_Maximus

My Tikal lady 2- weeks into flower, Looking a bit N-deprived, so I gave her a little (5-1-1) Alaskan fish emulsion in addition to her regular Tiger-Bloom regiment

Attachments

• IMG_20221012_195533566_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20221012_195533566_HDR.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 90
Last edited:

Sparkus_Maximus

I think I recall Dubi saying Tikal requires a bit more N during flowering so I'm hoping the extra fish -emulsion will help her along the way.

Last edited:

Pineboy212

great to see the offspring from your 2 Honduran females and your purple male MrFancyPlants (y)
looks 100 % classic Honduras, without so far any evidence of loss of vigour, yield, or even phenotypic variation.
H #1 looks obviously the one with less desirable flower/leaf ratio. H #2 looks very much like the rare, late flowering pheno of the Breeders Pack although with thin pistils.
H #3, #4 and #5 have very desirable flowering traits, especially #4 with better resins early on.
Although at the end, effects and quality are of the most utter importance, rest is secondary.

Please, keep us updated, they must be gorgeous at this point :)

Nice to see yours BillyStoker ! Did you pollinate her with Honduran male or other different strain ?
If she is is heavily seeded keep the feeding strong quite until the end.
Do u have distributors who ship to usa?

Sparkus_Maximus

Thats one of my favorite qualities about this strain. Those light green leaves:love:
I am guessing mine leans towards the green Mexican phenotype, but not sure as it's my first time giving this one a try. I ran 3-4 of RW's Deep Congo (Deep chunk x Congo) a few years ago and loved that Congolese-effect in staying lifted and functional throughout the day. This time I'd like to keep both of Ace's Congo and Golden-Tiger lines going, I will see which of my 6 will end up male, and select from there. Never had G.T. before, but have read enough 'net-lore' to make me pull that trigger @ the ' Tude last Summer. I'm considering keeping the G.T. (back- crossed to itself) Bx simply due to it's (special trippy effects) not necessarily for daily-enjoyment, but for a nice Sativa trip best savored from time to time on special-occasions. I'd like to give all my Sativas a Long and proper cure (90+ days) which should bring out the best of all those savory -terpenes. I'm guessing the Congo is a bit more stable than G.T. so I'm leaning towards using a Congo-male to hit my Tikal / Honduran ladies and make some interesting Sativa- leaning offspring. If Ace's Congo is anything like the Deep Congo (and I'm sure it is), I'm already Super-Stoked, since I remember how much I really Enjoyed that Uplifting day-time Congolese effect👍, not to mention that special African taste. I'd like to couple that Congo uplift with my bushy Tikal gal, and I imagine the resulting seeds could hold some high-tide clear effects, especially if they carry the best traits of both parents✨ 🐱🚀 ✨

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
@Sparkus_Maximus yeah, Tikal usually needs a bit more nutrients than Honduras (especially in veg) although both can request moderate-high levels of nutrients reaching their peak of flowering production. If your Tikal is already yellowing in early flowering then increase the feeding (nitrogen too). Kindly post regarding each strain in their own thread. All the best for the rest of flowering stage.

Sparkus_Maximus

@Sparkus_Maximus yeah, Tikal usually needs a bit more nutrients than Honduras (especially in veg) although both can request moderate-high levels of nutrients reaching their peak of flowering production. If your Tikal is already yellowing in early flowering then increase the feeding (nitrogen too). Kindly post regarding each strain in their own thread. All the best for the rest of flowering stage.
Thank you Dubi, Looking forward to my ACES! 👍✨

johnnylawrence

Multiverse beans is in the USA and carries Ace. Can be at your door in about 3 days after payment
I hope that they will receive their new stock soon, as they have been out of many of the important varieties for quite a while now. But they still have plenty to choose from. They have HonxPan fem., if I recall correctly.

Keif Cake

Veteran
This Columbian has been mesmerizing, and has been quiet hungry, I'd given some bio bizz fish about every week after I saw it starting to yellow, and I guess I've been a little too light on it, but that's preferable to going too far the other way.
20221109_210034.jpg
20221109_210150.jpg
20221109_210101.jpg

Attachments

• 20221109_210003.jpg
    20221109_210003.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 74

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Like a lot the look of the pheno you got @Keif Cake :love: Great looking, chunky and resinous!
I agree, looks more like a Colombian pheno. How are her scents now that she is ripening ?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Honduras Breeders Pack is sold out here at the source and discontinued. You may find last packs available through our official retailers.

Keif Cake

Veteran
Like a lot the look of the pheno you got @Keif Cake :love: Great looking, chunky and resinous!
I agree, looks more like a Colombian pheno. How are her scents now that she is ripening ?
I'm not even sure how to describe the scents I'm picking up, it's less sweet than it was a few weeks ago, it's kind of an intoxicating dank weed smell, maybe I can start to discern specific scents over the next couple of weeks.

Keif Cake

Veteran
Lights came a few minutes ago, and I've been in here fingering, squeezing, and sniffing trying to figure what the smell is, and I think I finally recognize it. I was picking up candy scents, and it finally hit, the bubblegum toothpaste I used as a kid, it smells like that tasted.

But there's something else in there too, kind of like Cleaner smell, maybe something that would make something smell fresh, like if Febreze made a bubblegum scented product

Edit: my Honduras Panama has the cleaner smell, like a dank scented febreze product, no candy scents at all.

RobFromTX

Honduras Breeders Pack is sold out here at the source and discontinued. You may find last packs available through our official retailers.
You just mean the breeders pack has been discontinued and not the honduras right Dubi? 😟

Sparkus_Maximus

I have a G.T. male with a sickly-sweet aroma that seems to lean towards the Thai side, and plan on hitting some select ladies in my tent to produce some interesting results. Ace's Honduran was re-vegged and is now throwing pistils all over again. All have been going 11/13 practically from seed in a personal-perpetual 2x2. The only ones I want to keep ''sensi'' are the 3 Master-Kushes, from seeds made last season, currently being tested alongside Ace's gear. Would anyone care to suggest the easiest way to store a little pollen short-term, while preserving most of its viability? All 7 Ladies are flowering on their own accord, with the 2 Kushes naturally stacking the quickest. I'd like to have some pollen ''at the ready'', as the individual ladies become ready to pollinate. The G.T. Stud-Father😊 on the right, with early pollen-sacs forming is flowering in its own small box.

Attachments

• IMG_20221204_182223337_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20221204_182223337_HDR.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_20221204_182255699_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20221204_182255699_HDR.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 65
Last edited: