What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Honduras sativa

kaboom777

Veteran
interesting. i am also suffering for migraine attacks and that terrible head pain. i've kept looking for right strain to cure it completely, but it's hard, because some strains might lose the potency after couple of times, and some might even trigger it worse. now i want to try this honduras sativa. thanks for sharing.
I've been with cluster migraine for 10 years, and this is what I did to go from daily attacks to just a few a year.

Learn to relax and not stress about nonsense. 1.5 hours of daily sport. Sleep 8 hours. Do not drink alcohol, 2 liters of water daily, 0 modern polyhybrids, the effect clouds your mind, blocks you, you get stressed more easy and causes more migraine, sativas of pleasant effect, sociable, that put you in a good mood, that is what you have to look for, Kali Mist helps me a lot without losing effect over time, don't burn the weed, vaporize is much better, always in low temp don't vaporize the cbd. this Honduras has a lot of potential. This year I plan to select a Honduras and cross it with my Kali Mist to get the definitive anti-migraine. Good luck and encouragement.

Last edited:

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Low dose magic mushrooms can help with cluster migraine. You don't need a "full dose" to work. Iirc 1/5-1/4 of a normal dose(less than 1g normal potent shrooms) should be enought to not get the attacks for some month.

kaboom777

Veteran

Low dose magic mushrooms can help with cluster migraine. You don't need a "full dose" to work. Iirc 1/5-1/4 of a normal dose(less than 1g normal potent shrooms) should be enought to not get the attacks for some month.
Thank you brother....I've been told that before and I think I'll have to try it. Any specific strains? Or any psilocybin? The truth is that I have respect for mushrooms, I have had very pleasant trips and others not so much, But with macro dose😁... I'll have to try it

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Thank you brother....I've been told that before and I think I'll have to try it. Any specific strains? Or any psilocybin? The truth is that I have respect for mushrooms, I have had very pleasant trips and others not so much, But with macro dose😁... I'll have to try it
I would try normal p.cubensis. The dosage recomendations are for normal people who don't like how psychedelics work. Imo a normal or heroic dose should also work fine:biggrin:

Kiefcake

I'd go with cubensis based on ease of growing, and storability. Z-strain or Golden Teacher are highly recommended.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
great to see the offspring from your 2 Honduran females and your purple male MrFancyPlants (y)
looks 100 % classic Honduras, without so far any evidence of loss of vigour, yield, or even phenotypic variation.
H #1 looks obviously the one with less desirable flower/leaf ratio. H #2 looks very much like the rare, late flowering pheno of the Breeders Pack although with thin pistils.
H #3, #4 and #5 have very desirable flowering traits, especially #4 with better resins early on.
Although at the end, effects and quality are of the most utter importance, rest is secondary.

Please, keep us updated, they must be gorgeous at this point :)

Nice to see yours BillyStoker ! Did you pollinate her with Honduran male or other different strain ?
If she is is heavily seeded keep the feeding strong quite until the end.

MrFancyPlants

Thank you @dubi, it was really interesting to observe the different parent traits in the children throughout the grow. Plants change enough to scramble early-flower prognostications.

I recently harvested 2 of the 5. I was in a bit of a hurry so I did not take pictures. I have three more, of which I think 2 are *almost* ready.

This is the giant late-flowering plant (#2), indeed very similar to her mother, but with thinner pistils. Green, funky, floral, with almost an onion-like sharp, astringent edge. All were grown @ 11/13 from seed, but she just kept stretching.

IMG_20220921_230446.jpg
IMG_20220921_230454.jpg

The next one (#4) gets the "smells most like the mother" award. Started out with a bit of incense, but ended up with a strong higher-pitched lemon/fuel aroma.

IMG_20220921_230733.jpg
IMG_20220921_230801.jpg

Finally, #5 could probably use another week or so. She has a subtle aroma of incense, but overall not as smelly as her sister above.

IMG_20220921_231041.jpg

Cheers!

BillyStoker

great to see the offspring from your 2 Honduran females and your purple male MrFancyPlants (y)
looks 100 % classic Honduras, without so far any evidence of loss of vigour, yield, or even phenotypic variation.
H #1 looks obviously the one with less desirable flower/leaf ratio. H #2 looks very much like the rare, late flowering pheno of the Breeders Pack although with thin pistils.
H #3, #4 and #5 have very desirable flowering traits, especially #4 with better resins early on.
Although at the end, effects and quality are of the most utter importance, rest is secondary.

Please, keep us updated, they must be gorgeous at this point :)

Nice to see yours BillyStoker ! Did you pollinate her with Honduran male or other different strain ?
If she is is heavily seeded keep the feeding strong quite until the end.
Heavily pollinated with the stinkiest Honduras male for seeds to play with down the line. Thanks for the tip I did notice this pheno in particular has been yellowing quickly

Sparkus_Maximus

Hi Terpene,
Not much, all the Honduras females finished with very similar structure, flowering times, yield, etc ... only Honduras female 15 was a rarer longer flowering pheno with a more tropical fruity aroma, but the rest finished quite uniformly.

The most sedative Honduras females are the ones with purple ovaries in late flowering (with a more colombian type of effect), while the green Honduras with more brownish pistils (more mexican like) are the ones with clearer crystalline effects but maybe lesser potency.
Dubi, I have a Honduran lady from ACE going, when can I expect her to finish @ 37N I wonder?

Sparkus_Maximus

Thank you very much for your support @mr.pistil looking forward to see Honduras in your garden! :)
Dubi Thank you 👍, My little Honduran was grown in a ' bonsai-style' to keep her contained in my 'micro-space' outdoors where she can stay concealed while still receiving proper natural sunlight. She has just recently started to flower just around 2- weeks ago here in 37N. She was topped and LST'd since early on in order to keep her low-profile. I wonder if I have that Mexican phenotype..? Surprisingly, she is already starting to smell a bit stinky...

Attachments

• IMG_20221012_164943921.jpg
    IMG_20221012_164943921.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 91
Last edited:

Sparkus_Maximus

I have 4 of Ace's Congo as well as 2- Golden Tigers going in a tent under a LED (reg. seeds), along with a Single Tikal female, about 2- wks into flower. I want to use a Congo male to hit my Tikal and Honduran girl and make some interesting Sativa - crosses which carry that "up" effect we know and love. To me, it's what's missing from many so-called (modern strains) in general. One of the Congos is a "trifoliate'' specimen (3 cotyledons + 3 sets of first true leaves), instead of the normal 2 and I see this pattern-continuing, so it will be interesting to see the outcome. Currently they are seedlings only about 2- wks old, started directly in my flowering tent under 11/13. I'll post a pic later when they 'wake-up' 😎

Last edited:

Sparkus_Maximus

The 2- G.T seedlings first, then the 4- Congos with a closer look at that trifoliate seedling.

Attachments

• IMG_20221012_190330724.jpg
    IMG_20221012_190330724.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG_20221012_190445382_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20221012_190445382_HDR.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 53
  • IMG_20221012_190459475_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20221012_190459475_HDR.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 59

RobFromTX

Dubi Thank you 👍, My little Honduran was grown in a ' bonsai-style' to keep her contained in my 'micro-space' outdoors where she can stay concealed while still receiving proper natural sunlight. She has just recently started to flower just around 2- weeks ago here in 37N. She was topped and LST'd since early on in order to keep her low-profile. I wonder if I have that Mexican phenotype Dubi mentioned? Surprisingly, she is already starting to smell a bit stinky...
Thats one of my favorite qualities about this strain. Those light green leaves:love: