What's new

MM X 78Thia was never released by Nevil

romanoweed

i recall it was a single Pic, and i recall it was posted in a Thread, a Icmag Thaithread i recall. Posted by Bushweed, but no Energy to search

TheDarkStorm

Hope hempy dont mind but this is a picture of the 78....has a very distinct bud structure...seems to cary through to the mm78 quite well....just amped up tho.

Attachments

• user501620_pic2016594_1583988810.jpg
    user501620_pic2016594_1583988810.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 77

romanoweed

I swear that Pics look like what i remeber. It gets like a Golden gloss on the Resin, right?? Cause that two Pics fit it very well: darkgreen, of that slendor Rainforeststyle Willowtreestyle, plus golden Gloss Color on the Resinglands, right?

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
You guys are still hanging on this “grail” reference.

All that shit was, was a way for Nev to market the new gear.

Nothing came out of the hastily gathered genetics he used to make those crosses that was groundbreaking.

Oh well.

Thanks for sharing your Hater-aid filled rant, It was very convincing, so much so I'll be ordering a couple packs of MM x Nevil Haze #21 soon. :tongue:

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Hah i realise your Thai78 Pic Darkstorm has the same Shower-background , so..

The pic of the Thai with the white background is my pic bushweed posted.

My friends who used to sell pot in the 70s grew out seeds they found in thai sticks etc. One of the strongest Thais they ever grew was an ultra slow growing plant that was short and squat with a long central cola that was dynamite. Hope you find it.

Here's the opposite, a line I call Cloud catcher due to it's amazing vigor. It is a cross of Kangativa's early 70s Thai and 20'thai's 50s Thai, it is very hermi prone and usually only produces long golden foxtails.

JetLife175

Veteran
Thanks for sharing your Hater-aid filled rant, It was very convincing, so much so I'll be ordering a couple packs of MM x Nevil Haze #21 soon. :tongue:

Thanks. I appreciate it.

Not everyone has the same opinion as you so you make a half assed attempt at insulting them. Real classy.

TheDarkStorm

Look at page 17 of that thread romanoweed has put up...bushys picture from the beginning of this thread that hempy put a screen shot up of that is labeled as mm78 is on page 17 of the linked thread claimed to be a different 78thai hybrid.

Nexus7

So let me get this straght Nexus7 you are questioning the quality of a strain you no little about you then question my credibility insult me because your a great human being and ambassador for cannabis.

How exactly am I insulting you? I'm just voicing an opinion. It's human nature to question things. If you went around believing everything anyone says then you'd have to be pretty stupid. Lots of breeders talk up their products as being grail weed or trip weed but when the seeds get grown it normally ends in disappointment ...

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Look at page 17 of that thread romanoweed has put up...bushys picture from the beginning of this thread that hempy put a screen shot up of that is labeled as mm78 is on page 17 of the linked thread claimed to be a different 78thai hybrid.

At best people have the early work Nevil and Kanga did that was mm x gypsy Thai or the the MM x Swiss Thai Nevil got from Reeferman.

Proff77 i think was his handle also sent a mix of Thai seed lines also.

Bushweed had his dirty dick scratchers in that too .

Dude in Thailand contacted me and asked if Nevil and Kanga can be trusted with his precious seeds . I said yes of course .
So the seed got sent to Bushweed who was their safe addy . Bushweed takes some for himself with out permission and later tried to barter the seeds for more seed from Kanga ! Mother fcker .

Dude is a straight up liar and manipulator. I asked him about another variety . He told me he had none left . Some time later I see a list of things he wants to share with another forum member and right there is the Lemon Skunk /Mazar he told me he didn`t have anymore .
Funny how things play out if you tell too many lies .
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=8898170&postcount=694

Cvh

Supermod
Free ☕
Hempy,

What is your response to what Bushweed posted in the Haze thread that he got this cross and also your 78Thia from Nevil?

He claims Nevil gave them to him when Nevil was broke and he helped him out financially.
(If you already replied and I missed it, could you post me the links?)

I personally can belief that when someone has hit the ground that hard he might forget to honour some agreements and it's definitely possible knowing that there were problems between Nevil and you.

Hi Hempy, whether by design, or due to failing intellectual faculties, your information is wrong.

When Nevil moved to NSW in 2011 he was completely broke and living off the dole. I had a good crop and helped him out with thousands of dollars, he promised to repay me in seeds. In the fullness of time this included your pure Thai78:biggrin: which you gave him in early 2012, a year before Kanga was jailed.

I first started growing the MMxThai78, NH21, NH21xMM and Gypsy Thai stick cut from Kanga in September 2012. The following 2013/14 season I crossed a male Nh21MM to the Gypsy Thai cut and made a couple of hundred of the seeds you are referring to. I only ever gave some seeds of that line to Thaibliss. He grew one that flowered for half a year, not something you would encounter in the MMThai78.

I also grew some Thai78 x NH5 that season, but it threw hermis, something that Nevil also noticed from his Thai78 female.

The MMThai78 and Gypsy Thai x NHMM are structurally very different, if you want I can send you some of each and you can verify it for yourself.

Nevils best plant was always the Big Mullum, he only ever had a male Oaxacan cut, and the haze hybrids weren't quite up to the Mullum's standard, which can be verified by bushpig (who also received his entire library) as well as Kanga and MrB. Nevil smoked joints that were 25% ganja and 75% cigarette, which tells you what sort of ganja man he was.

I generally liked Nevil, he was intelligent and straight to the point. His stories from his time in the Cannabis Castle and Fremantle jail were uproarious. He told me that if I invested in Auscann I would make a shit load of money and he was right. I used to visit him at Bonalbo every six moths and exchange seeds and ganja. I wasn't a sycophant like most others so he spared me the bullshit.

He liked you, he referred to you as his silver tongued Greek friend. But to me you've always been a bit of a punching bag, seeming to have your head in the position where it is easiest to punch. I never liked the way the anti-Shanti crew used to pick on you, but you were such an easy target with your gibberish and incomprehension of basic facts.

Nevil never rated Shanti, but he gave him his seeds, because Shanti lent him hundreds of thousands of dollars.

I only eased back from my friendship with Nevil after I asked him if he would be giving Kanga back his seedlines after he was jailed. He said no, and that was it. Nevil resented Kanga, because Kanga didn't offer Nevil a position growing big crops with him, because Kanga didn't think Nevil had the lungs for the grunt work involved.

After that Nevil took all their lines and started selling them without giving Kanga his agreed 50%. Make no mistake, Nevil was an A grade asshole.

I've grown a cut from Sammy labelled C5, which was a big yielded with a nice euphoric high that reminded me of the NH21. But I'm more into the big old SE Asians

Anyway these are the facts. Peace to Wally, Elmer, Beanz, Mustafunk, Raho, Thaibliss, RC Colas and everyone else. Bushy.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Bushweed ward is worthless and posts have shown what they called MM x 78Thai that many traded that they got from people like Rimmio was mm x gypsy Thai.

What bushweed forgets is i spoke to Nevil daily i know bushy and his wife smoked a joint of the pure Thai Nevil first grew i also know he asked for seeds and was told no he also had asked for crosses of it and again was told no.

Nevil told me he was going to give him mm x swiss Thai .

Nevil was no idiot he did not trust bushy.

romanoweed

The third Thai line Nevil grew was the one he got from Reeferman the Swiss Thai or Greenhornet Thai.Now i think that was around the time the partnership broke up or just after.

Greenhornet Thai heightened Senses triggered, I still search for actually Greenhornets Vietnamese, wich was the most powerfull Strain of Dreams, if someone could recall who has them still, in Case someone is not aware how good they are (5 years hunter has spoken)

TheDarkStorm

Just some pictures.
No 1. Hempys picture of his 78 close up
No 2. Bushys picture labeled pure 78
No 3. Bushys picture labeled gypsy thai x nh/mm
No 4. Bushy picture labled gypsy thai x nh/mm

Attachments

• user138436_pic1222700_1395464040.jpg
    user138436_pic1222700_1395464040.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 54
  • user138436_pic1068552_1368238631.jpg
    user138436_pic1068552_1368238631.jpg