What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MM X 78Thia was never released by Nevil

regseeds

I would say with these more "pure sativa" types some cultivars need to be booted into flowering from germination. Manipuri is like this indoor depending on what accession you have can take 24w+ if you start with 4-6wk vegetation cycle . Certain haze lines are like this.

I'll let others chime in here, but that's my experience.

Last edited:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Looks very similar to my eye. The structure and calyx-to-leaf ratio is the dead giveaway. Nev's version has a more triangular pointed central cola top, but that's nitpicking at best.

There were two versions of this one. Donald, correct me if I'm wrong. One Kanga Made and One Nev made. One version was riddled with hermaphrodites (the first version you received way back when). The 2nd version has little to no hermaphrodites.

well grown by spitz. enjoy
i think it was just some were f1 made by nevil , and they tended to remain hermie free as far as i know ,
and the others bushweed or beans made f2 or 3 and they were hermie riddled , due to selection and recessive genes i guess ,
i think hempy figured everyone was having a go at his stuff when we got hermies in those ones , however its nothing out of the ordinary with these types , and with no selection , this is the sort of thing we can see in f2..
Personally ,, other than hermies in what i grew , the odd plant was very good pot ...

Chi13

ICMag Donor
was just re reading some of this thread ,
kinda reminds me of some naive guy who has some hussy/slut for a girlfriend ,

she plays around on him , but he cant believe she ever would ,
even though she has played around on every other guy she has had ,
but somehow he is special because she told him she wouldnt do that to him ,, lol ...
The first couple of pages are actually pretty funny.

I have no dog in this fight. Spitz' plants look fantastic and makes me think I really should clone more, especially these long flowering sativa's. I'm mourning a few plants that I didn't clone.

olday

Veteran
The first couple of pages are actually pretty funny.

I have no dog in this fight. Spitz' plants look fantastic and makes me think I really should clone more, especially these long flowering sativa's. I'm mourning a few plants that I didn't clon
I run perpetual and tend to pop too many seeds so that helps with patience but for ones I know are going to run long and big, I pop the seed, run it long enough to take and root a clone and then flower the clone and ditch the “mom” and/or if she stays manageable I keep her instead of another clone. Works wonders compared to waiting forever for them to trigger flower while blowing the roof off of my tent.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Looks like some Neville's Haze I grew recently ... 🤔
giphy.gif