What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MM X 78Thia was never released by Nevil

Red October

Hempy, please send in some pure and uncrossed 78Thia seeds to Seedbay. I want some.
I'm not a breeder, just a grower and a stoner and a Sativa afficionado.
Please?
Yes please, even my generation would never have had the opportunity to smoke something like that and all that's going to do is help the current industry eradicate all these important genetics literally because they aren't shared.

In two generations from now there will probably be only a handful of people left that would still be talking about these strains because all the old timers will be gone and that's something I hope never happens.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
OMG what a drama queen topic this has become.Can we go back to MM x 78Thia perhaps and some more photos, svp.

Attachments

• teethsmiley.jpeg
    teethsmiley.jpeg
    3.6 KB · Views: 32

TheDarkStorm

I can see why there is alot of drama around this....as this is rumored to be the end of the grail line...nevils ultimate hybrid...not something that was restricted by market trends or indoor growing yields or flower times....this was done as personal goal by nevil to do the best that he ever could....the very last strain he has put his name to .....

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
I can see why there is alot of drama around this....as this is rumored to be the end of the grail line...nevils ultimate hybrid...not something that was restricted by market trends or indoor growing yields or flower times....this was done as personal goal by nevil to do the best that he ever could....the very last strain he has put his name to .....

Well Darkie

I grew it crossed to a Super Kush . Meh ...

TheDarkStorm

Well Darkie

Did you get any pictures EB.....iv seen pictures of alot of things claiming to be it....but most of the pictures I know are something else as ive seen them labeled as other things in the past.....however I know you had a good source so you may have acquired it.....who put it to super kush by the way...ive not herd of super kush x mm78 before

G

growhigh1233

so are BUSH WEEDs MMxnevilles haze legit then ? .....................which is better #15 or #21 ? ..anyone got any insight ?

gatts

Can Bushweed confirm if his lines are all F2's. Has he worked them and what is a decent sample size to find a good pheno.

I grabbed a pack of NH#21xMM and am looking at getting them outdoors in spring to get a good look and make some more seeds to keep.

I'm with Red October. What is going to become of these lines, I'm getting old, I'm sure your older Hempy. Are you planning on releasing them or taking them to the grave?

Looks like I'll have to get Bushweeds versions and work on them to see if I can find the Thia.

You could release femmed versions?

I'd love to see more pics here Hempy, show us what you got mate!

Elmer Bud

Veteran
Did you get any pictures EB.....iv seen pictures of alot of things claiming to be it....but most of the pictures I know are something else as ive seen them labeled as other things in the past.....however I know you had a good source so you may have acquired it.....who put it to super kush by the way...ive not herd of super kush x mm78 before

I will go back and have a look .
Busy ATM ...
I remember taking pix to show the guy who sent them to me .

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Can Bushweed confirm if his lines are all F2's. Has he worked them and what is a decent sample size to find a good pheno.

I grabbed a pack of NH#21xMM and am looking at getting them outdoors in spring to get a good look and make some more seeds to keep.

I'm with Red October. What is going to become of these lines, I'm getting old, I'm sure your older Hempy. Are you planning on releasing them or taking them to the grave?

Looks like I'll have to get Bushweeds versions and work on them to see if I can find the Thia.

You could release femmed versions?

I'd love to see more pics here Hempy, show us what you got mate!

All of Nevil's work is stored and in a safe place and in time will be made valuable to every one.

I have nothing to do with any of that and as for me releasing the Thai or other things years ago i would of said yes but after seeing what has unfolded before and after Nevil's passing and in threads like this no.

Away from the forums i have past the Thai on to people friends uncles close friends even people they know i have no problem in shearing as that is how you preserve things.

The last thing i want to see is the Thai being grown by people like MaHa Kala or seeing it in Arjan hands or in the hands of the corporate cannabis industry.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Well Darkie

You never grew it what you grew was MM x Gypsy Thai or the MM x Swiss Thai but my moneys on the MM x Gypsy Thai because of the time period this was being past around and grown.

What MM was used was it the Fast MM that was hybridized with the Victorian Alps line or was it the long flowering MM.

Elmer Bud

Veteran
You never grew it what you grew was MM x Gypsy Thai or the MM x Swiss Thai but my moneys on the MM x Gypsy Thai because of the time period this was being past around and grown.

What MM was used was it the Fast MM that was hybridized with the Victorian Alps line or was it the long flowering MM.

Dunno it came through Smokin Moose .
It was labeled Kush / Mullum / Thia . I grew it in 2016 / 17 .

I also got a G13 Hawaiian as a smooth over for getting robbed by RIMMEO .

RIMMEO was robbing Nevil as well . It took me complaining about it for Nevil to realise that his old buddy was a thief . RIMMEO told me there must be a problem with the mail service . He told Nevil the same about his money he was sposed to send back to him too . lol .

I asked Nevil to replace the seeds that RIMMEO ripped me for . He said it wasn`t his problem .
I thought differently as when I asked him re Grail Seeds he told me RIMMEO had them and he was his old buddy .
But then took no responsibility when his old buddy robbed a bunch of people while selling Nevil`s seeds .

Live and learn ...

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
I have stropped answering your PMs Donald so not sure what your on about but like i keep telling you i am the one that had the Thai that past it on not you i am also the one that had daily conversations with Nevil not you.

I quoted your post because you gave a time line to when you grew out what you assumed or believed or were told to be the MM x 78Thai and you claimed it hermied.

I would rather not interact with you Donald but your the one posting claiming i am wrong in something you had no direct involvement in.

Me and Nevil were close friends yes we communicated by phone and skype so what ask any one that is close to Nevil if he saw me as a friend i dont need you telling me what my relationship with Nevil was.

You seam very interested in this topic and there are plenty of your posts to that affect towards discrediting any thing i have to say on a topic yet you have absolutely no involvement in.

How can a picture posted in 2010 be a strain that was not even grown out yet let alone hybridized ?.

I can give you the exact time period of when Nevil got the seed and when he germinated them and when the crosses were made you cant.

So do me and every one else a favor stop trolling me.
while i said i wouldnt reply again ,
i just have a question that no one else seems to be asking ,
but plainly needs addressing ,

and no im not bothered one bit about those seeds ,
there zillions of seeds around , i have 3 tupperware containers full of seed ,, about a dozen different thai varieties , so yea your stuff crossed wiht mullum is of little interest , specially given the drama that surrounds them , i would not even grow them if i had them now ..

but i need to know ,
if nevil arrived in nsw in 2011 ,
and started the breeding venture with kanga then

how the heck did bushweed grow anything he made in 2010

or even know what he was going to make ??

that sounds more than just unlikely , its bloody impossible ,
so there is something wrong with the information you are using as your proof hempy ,
it would never stand up in court for the very reason i just mentioned ,
no one can take something back in time , unless im missing something , we dont know how to do that right??

he plainly says in his post when he thinks nevil received the thai and when he grew it ,

do you deny those bits of his post hempy ,Ie are the dates to your liking and memory , or are you sticking to your "bushy is a time traveler" theory .???

and answer nicely , this is a public forum ,

i have every right to inquire and ask what ever question i feel like asking ,

be civil please and dont shout in my face like a jerk ..

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
not interested in the drama, i just wanna know...

when can i smoke some ?!?!

also who has a smoke report?

is mullumbimby madness basically australia's "haze" type mystery tropical sativa conglomerate?

will it provide ample madness for my brain's entertainment?

Cvh

Supermod
All of Nevil's work is stored and in a safe place and in time will be made valuable to every one.

I have nothing to do with any of that and as for me releasing the Thai or other things years ago i would of said yes but after seeing what has unfolded before and after Nevil's passing and in threads like this no.

Away from the forums i have past the Thai on to people friends uncles close friends even people they know i have no problem in shearing as that is how you preserve things.

The last thing i want to see is the Thai being grown by people like MaHa Kala or seeing it in Arjan hands or in the hands of the corporate cannabis industry.
If you don't want to release your strain to the general public then so be it, I can get Thai's from The Real Seed Company and other places.

But then your strain will definitely die with you. And nobody will remember you.

Wouldn't it be otherwise great to see now growreports, people praising the Hempy 78Thia? Where you can enter the threads and comment about what you see? Even earn a buck or two by selling it through Seedbay.

Even after you have left the planet, people will still be showing off their Hempy Thai plants and remembering and praising you. If you want an example, then look into Afropips his Malawi Gold strain, after his passing it was taken in by The Real Seed Company and being reproduced with full credits being given to Afropips.

How you want to leave the planet? Being remembered or not?

Personally I want a pack of your seeds, but I can get other uncrossed pure landrace Thai's (from trusted sources) as well. The RSC for example.
(Maybe I can go and bug Donald too about what he's hiding in those Tupperware boxes of his...)

And no, corporate cannabis gives no shit about landrace strains, only afficionados like me and preservation groups like The RSC and those several other underground groups. And even if it ends up in individuals their hands you don't like, at least you got payed for it then by selling them through Seedbay.
As said before, those people can also now get Thai strains from other trusted sources. And start growing and/or breeding with Thai's tomorrow if they want to.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
i guess this is the same cross on the seedbizzle, from bush weed, huh? that nh21 mullum cross looks pretty sickums too

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
nice post from cvh, its nice you want to help him, he could earn some bucks and get proper medical care, some nice psychotherapy and jut get away from internet and building fantasy carrier here. we have to look at him as person who needs help. I can swear that I will not buy it :D haha but I think it is not problem, problem is of psychic origin..

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
overall it is bullshit that I would grow pure thai :D it doesn't grow well here LOL I have only NH21MM ,few seeds and I assure you I dont plan to grow it in near future.. I have better goodies, at least in my opinion. I have never said I have thai x mm. I think he is hallucinating. I have koh chang/thai stick x OHz from Mac, it will be challenge for me, and it is hybrid, not pure..

giphy.gif

Latest posts

Latest posts