What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MM X 78Thia was never released by Nevil

rolandomota

Veteran
How exactly am I insulting you? I'm just voicing an opinion. It's human nature to question things. If you went around believing everything anyone says then you'd have to be pretty stupid. Lots of breeders talk up their products as being grail weed or trip weed but when the seeds get grown it normally ends in disappointment ...

Preach brotha these breeders must be smoking a bowl once a week

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
picture.php

What I would do to get my hands on this line :yummy:

Raho

Veteran
It needs to be pointed out that this strain was not released by Nevil now instead of seeing other threads trashed by this topic i decided to post it here as some people seam determined to continue this debate in other threads.

Of course Nevil never released the MM78.
He never "released" any of the things he did with Kanga's gear before he died.

"Releasing" a product (seed strain) is a commercial marketing event and Nevil simply never got to the point of retail seed sales again before his death. I don't know if that was even a goal.
I assume that Nev was concerned about maintaining the legal protection he had under the medical cannabis umbrella down there and selling drug strain cannabis seeds into the black market from Australia would have been a big risk.

He did share some of it with a few people, and sold some of it privately to others who then sold it (Rimmeo.) But none of that gear was a "release" by Nevil.
BTW, for those that weren't around, Rimmeo's sales of the gear from Nevil took place over a very short period of time and ended a long time ago.

The fact that any of those lines ever made it into the community outside a few trusted people is a miracle.

Almost everyone involved with getting those seed lines into the hands of passionate growers has been attacked and disparaged.

What exactly was the purpose of this thread @HEMPY ?

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Why do you continue to troll me Raho and involve your self in things you know little to nothing about or have any involvement in ?

The only strain Nevil ever released with my Thai in it was the OutBack Haze.

Nevil had not even received my seed when (Rimmeo) was in the picture.

Get it threw your head Raho Nevil did not give Buishweed or any one else My Thia x to MM or my Thai or any of my Thai in any combination apart from the OutBack Haze.

Raho

Veteran
Why do you continue to troll me Raho and involve your self in things you know little to nothing about or have any involvement in ?

The only strain Nevil ever released with my Thai in it was the OutBack Haze.

Nevil had not even received my seed when (Rimmeo) was in the picture.

Get it threw your head Raho Nevil did not give Buishweed or any one else My Thia x to MM or my Thai or any of my Thai in any combination apart from the OutBack Haze.
Where can I buy Outback Haze seeds Hempy?
When did Nevil "release" that?
Seriously, I'll buy a pack.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
It needs to be pointed out that this strain was not released by Nevil now instead of seeing other threads trashed by this topic i decided to post it here as some people seam determined to continue this debate in other threads.

The Thai used in this line was not even germinated until late 2013 by Nevil.

Here is a screen shot from Bushweed visitor message board from 2010

picture.php

Before posting the screen shots i pm Admin and asked but i was going to stay quiet but as this is now spilling into other threads time to set the record straght publicly.
Looking through the MMx"Thia78" I can see the 78 isn't hempy's thia but the Swiss Thai or what Reeferman recently confirmed his Thai78.

Here's what I believe is a true MMxThia78 pheno from the KS.
(Note: the nanners on this plant was a result of a big light leak and neglect.)
Screenshot_20221211-114436_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221211-114444_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221211-113059_Instagram.jpg

*Switched to the appropriate thread.*

Nexus7

Thai 82 was from green hornet he called it Swiss Thai , I sent nevil a well selected line I actually sent him all my thai seeds so he had 82 -78 lemon which is a Nl5 5x2 x lemon thai x Lemon thai , I knew he used some of them pink kush and BC mango and a number of others , I did not get the Thai crosses from Nev only the HN x MM hybrids and a few others one he asked me not to share in pure form

TheDarkStorm

Looking through the MMx"Thia78" I can see the 78 isn't hempy's thia but the Swiss Thai or what Reeferman recently confirmed his Thai78.

Here's what I believe is a true MMxThia78 pheno from the KS.
(Note: the nanners on this plant was a result of a big light leak and neglect.)
View attachment 18790806 View attachment 18790807 View attachment 18790808

*Switched to the appropriate thread.*
I think your plant uses the thai82 and thia78(hempys) it dont use the 78 being sold going around in the mm78 hybrid. Nice plant.

Raho

Veteran
It's really hard to un-f@#& something once somebody makes a mistake like this on the internet.
Here's Reef correcting the mistake he made that you guys keep repeating as a fact:

reefs correction.jpg

When Nev was working with the Thai he got from Reef, he called it "Swiss Thai", not Thai '78. He would never use the same name for 2 different lines. Who would? It fails the common sense test.
Reef gave Nev Thai82 from Green Hornet and Nev called it Swiss Thai.

You guys keep quoting reefs post where he made the mistake, and exclude the post right after where he said he screwed up and corrects it.
Hempy knows this, because he posted thanks right afterwards.

Nexus7

It's really hard to un-f@#& something once somebody makes a mistake like this on the internet.
Here's Reef correcting the mistake he made that you guys keep repeating as a fact:

View attachment 18791033

When Nev was working with the Thai he got from Reef, he called it "Swiss Thai", not Thai '78. He would never use the same name for 2 different lines. Who would? It fails the common sense test.
Reef gave Nev Thai82 from Green Hornet and Nev called it Swiss Thai.

You guys keep quoting reefs post where he made the mistake, and exclude the post right after where he said he screwed up and corrects it.
Hempy knows this, because he posted thanks right afterwards.

The quote I posted from reef was from just a couple days ago. It's also the most recent post on the matter from reef. He said he gave Nev a few lines including the Swiss Thai/82 Thai as well as another labelled 78 Thai which was a lemon thai variety.

I actually sent him all my thai seeds so he had 82 -78 lemon which is a Nl5 5x2 x lemon thai x Lemon thai

Latest posts

Latest posts