What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MM X 78Thia was never released by Nevil

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
firstly dip shit , I got no idea any seeds I made are for sale by bushweed , if he sold seeds I made thats on him you bloody idiot ....I conspired in no way to sell seeds .....end of story moron.

and another thing you dumb arse doesn't realise is the mm78 of kanga were hermi shit , bushweed was told that ...I binned mine . the mm78 nevil made were fine . you can go on about breeder skills all you want stupid .

if there were any morals broken they weren't mine , I don't control what bushweed did with seeds he asked me to make for him ( years before this release of his )
I played no part in it , get it in your thick head....what he did with them is on him , I'm not his mother . when the seeds were made I was told they were. being shared to kanga when he was released. ( this has been said and archived here years ago )

obviously your little short on IQ and anyone who believes your duck banter.

for the record if I wanted to sell seeds , I'd be doing it ...I,ve been asked several times by different people ....hell even old gyspy here wanted me to play a part in selling seeds among others
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=8668554&postcount=206

The plot thickens :biggrin:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=365901

Stocktont

Veteran
Where in Thailand did your “walking-stick Thia” come from? Do you know where they were made? How many plants were used each generation to make new seeds as you have stated they are 10 generations removed from whatever region they originally came from. Did you use fields or just a few plants?

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Where in Thailand did your “walking-stick Thia” come from? Do you know where they were made? How many plants were used each generation to make new seeds as you have stated they are 10 generations removed from whatever region they originally came from. Did you use fields or just a few plants?

Your to young to know what a good old school Thai is Stocktont going by your own posts.

@ngakpa beautiful plant there!

@Donald Mallard I wish I could say that but I never saw those days hehe, too young but sure looks like a fair bit of sticks!

What has the back ground of my Thai have to do with any of this ?.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
So how can you change the date of a post you cant bushweeds posted that on his visitor messages in 2010 and the other peoples posts before and after are also dated 2010.

What part of Nevil not getting the Thia seed after he and Kanga had split up or the cross being created after Kangas drama started you not clear on ?.

POSTS CAN BE EDITED >

Above is a link to my visitor messages . Guess what I can edit my posts .
Scroll down that page and see ...

I edited a post from 2012 its not rocket surgery Inspector Hempy .

Stocktont

Veteran
Your to young to know what a good old school Thai is Stocktont going by your own posts.

What has the back ground of my Thai have to do with any of this ?.

What is the difference between “old school” and today then if you're making that distinction? Is old school better than later school?

You're the one bringing your Thia up all the time but you don't want people to take an interest in it? I think your thia has more to do with this subject than my age don't you think?

Elmer Bud

Veteran
So how can you change the date of a post you cant bushweeds posted that on his visitor messages in 2010 and the other peoples posts before and after are also dated 2010.

What part of Nevil not getting the Thia seed after he and Kanga had split up or the cross being created after Kangas drama started you not clear on ?.

I understand your time line Inspector Hempy .

What you fail to understand is posts can be edited at a later date .

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
POSTS CAN BE EDITED >

Above is a link to my visitor messages . Guess what I can edit my posts .
Scroll down that page and see ...

I edited a post from 2012 its not rocket surgery Inspector Hempy .

You cant edit the date you first post and if you edit a post it then records with a new date with in the post time and date it was edited surely you know that by now.

The screen shots were taken before the server change also.

What i find amusing is how many versions of the mm x 78Thai there are some of the versions hermied some not some say its stable others say its all over the place.

You don't Have it you never had it as Nevil never released it why i posted.

Nexus7

^^^
What happened to Nevil's clones and seed lines after he passed?

Maybe someone inherited the '78 Thia too?

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
[/i]

What a clown you are MAHA KALA you attack Nevil and his work at every chance because he bought paid for seeds he later hybridized and made hybrids from.

You dont have the real MM x 78Thia and i find that rewarding.

giphy.gif

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
^^^
What happened to Nevil's clones and seed lines after he passed?

Maybe someone inherited the '78 Thia too?

All of Nevil's work is stored safe and sound the person that has it i talk with and i trust.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I started this thread to give people a heads up on the facts about the real MM x 78Thai i have nothing to gain from this but a blind man can see the game at play here the info i have posted like quotes and links to threads tells a story and the people telling the story are not real smart.

Elmer Bud

Veteran
You cant edit the date you first post and if you edit a post it then records with a new date with in the post time and date it was edited surely you know that by now.

The screen shots were taken before the server change also.

What i find amusing is how many versions of the mm x 78Thai there are some of the versions hermied some not some say its stable others say its all over the place.

You don't Have it you never had it as Nevil never released it why i posted.

Dude !!!!
I edited that VISITOR MESSAGE . It still says 02-22-2013 10:55 PM

Visitor messages may not be the same as posts on the forum threads ?

Couldn`t give a ratz arse about the strain . Got more than enough to keep me busy for a very long time .

Last edited:

rolandomota

Veteran
I have a simple line of thought on these matters if it ain't for sale I don't care about it now if your packs were like Mr nice auction now we're talking

Bmac1

Veteran
“Never play chess with a pigeon.
The pigeon just knocks all the pieces over.
Then shits all over the board.
Then struts around like it won.”