What's new

6 KW OG Grow!!!!

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
now thats what Im talking about. :tiphat:

How much more is that OG goning to stretch? Still looks like you have plenty of room either way.:dance013:

TicalionStalion

bro, looking phenominal...def on board for this one. dont let the coments get to u, keep doin your thang man, you got it. I just wonder why u use carbo load, sweet, and sugaree? u really only need one. try budcandy..its got carbo load in it, plus alot of other glucose/sugar based extracts. grape sugar extract n shit.

you usin bennies? Id be smackin them HARD w bennies from the start. thats what I do anyway, works amazing. you really did RAPE the bottoms lol...thats good tho, you know how they grow best, do yo thang boy! lookin good, I cant wait for a month or 2 to see what ur rockin then!

Im workin w an OG cross, I have no exp. growing OG. Iv grown alot of kush in the past tho. very tuned in! :lurk:

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
Has anybody ever tried using Alaska Organics humic soil product? Its supposedly from the forest floor where there is tons of broken down biologicals creating a humic acid rich earthy humus. I've been adding it to me EC tea and the plants seem to like it. Im not really that good at chemistry, so should somebody clear up if more humic acid is better or not. There must be an ideal amount, or at least a general amount that maximizes the result? I've been curious about this for sometime.

Skullz. Im with you on the amount. DFS uses the humics too and boosted the limit higher gradually sort of like u do with your bloom and what not. We have no actual way of knowing but on this run his runoff ppm dropped drastically when he did this. He also had to re calibrate his pen in the middle of the run around the same time this happened initially so we arent sure still if it was the ph pen being off for a while and when fixed it read at a low or if the uppin of the humics caused it. Either way we r not going to go above the regular rate that the bottle says (i knwo its not the same as when u use the tea and stuff but all the same it is acid so idk) anymore. So I like this question and would love some more people to chime in or point me in the direction where this info is on here if it is at all.

Anywho update!!! These were from a few days ago. Gonna take some more tonight...

Attachments

• 100_2957[1].jpg
    100_2957[1].jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 100_2961[1].jpg
    100_2961[1].jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 100_2959[1].jpg
    100_2959[1].jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 100_2960[1].jpg
    100_2960[1].jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 100_2962[1].jpg
    100_2962[1].jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 100_2963[1].jpg
    100_2963[1].jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 100_2964[1].jpg
    100_2964[1].jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 10
bro, looking phenominal...def on board for this one. dont let the coments get to u, keep doin your thang man, you got it. I just wonder why u use carbo load, sweet, and sugaree? u really only need one. try budcandy..its got carbo load in it, plus alot of other glucose/sugar based extracts. grape sugar extract n shit.

you usin bennies? Id be smackin them HARD w bennies from the start. thats what I do anyway, works amazing. you really did RAPE the bottoms lol...thats good tho, you know how they grow best, do yo thang boy! lookin good, I cant wait for a month or 2 to see what ur rockin then!

Im workin w an OG cross, I have no exp. growing OG. Iv grown alot of kush in the past tho. very tuned in! :lurk:

Yea the Sugars we use Sweet Citrus Carbo Load and I use Uncle Johns also cuz i like it. The sugaree i flush with. Reason is because when we tried it we noticed significant trich production and super goo. So we keep doin it. Works for us is the reason i guess. LOL. No bennies. Going to get the CES stuff next run though and use them. Everyine says they rock with the rest of the line so Ima try it.
Some more pics too. Im hoping when i take pics tonight I can get some good trich pics so you all can see how sugaree this strain is at this point.

Attachments

• 100_2969[1].jpg
    100_2969[1].jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 100_2968[1].jpg
    100_2968[1].jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 100_2967[1].jpg
    100_2967[1].jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 100_2965[1].jpg
    100_2965[1].jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 9

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
VERY nice grow humboldtsbest, :tiphat:

Everything looks very happy! I'm a big fan of CES myself, been using their Micro, Bloom, Uncle John's Blend, and Sugaree for a couple years now. Sugaree a little less time and using it over UJB. Very nice products, I'm a big fan.

Ok. Day 27 today took some pics.. Just starting to form and swell love it. Today was massive feed. Juiced em at 1760 ppm. They got everything cept shooting powder. Lots o bud.

Attachments

• 100_2983[1].jpg
    100_2983[1].jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 100_2984[1].jpg
    100_2984[1].jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 100_2986[1].jpg
    100_2986[1].jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 100_2987[1].jpg
    100_2987[1].jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 100_2988[1].jpg
    100_2988[1].jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 100_2989[1].jpg
    100_2989[1].jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 8

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
hey are you having any issues with the cold temps lately? seems the rootzones stay pretty cold when on the floor at night..

G

GOOROO

wondering that myself.

also how long you planning on running these? A full 70 I hope

R you Gettin any run off or just what they need?
Slight run off. I check the runoff once a week though.
hey are you having any issues with the cold temps lately? seems the rootzones stay pretty cold when on the floor at night..
Not any issues yet but its colder and colder everyday. The only thing that has been on my mind lately is this exact thing. My room doesnt get below 60 but even with the tarps underneath the cement sure is cold so Im waitin to see if anything negative happens. They seem to b drinking as regular as normal so IDK.
wondering that myself.

also how long you planning on running these? A full 70 I hope
I ran them 70 last time and it was borderline right there. 66 days they are pretty amber and full so thats the number we been saying. With the temps as cold as they are a full 70 may be in order IMO..

OSBC

After the 1500 feed what was ur run off reading,ppm, ph.I assume u test after u water again? And after the 1760 what was it? When do u test? B4 ur next feed? And do u think the humics u give on the water days r helping u run high ppms? What ph do u feed n water at? Thanks

I'm running a very similar set up as you and i have small pieces of 1x 2 strips of wood under the pots to keep them off the cement. it seems to work, it at least gives me a little piece of mind that the roots aren't too cold.

After the 1500 feed what was ur run off reading,ppm, ph.I assume u test after u water again? And after the 1760 what was it? When do u test? B4 ur next feed? And do u think the humics u give on the water days r helping u run high ppms? What ph do u feed n water at? Thanks

Steady 6.3 runoff. Until The 1760 then it went to 6.2. I feed ph at 6.6 6.5 everytime. I test after the feed on feed day correct. The water day between the feeds is just sugars and humic sometimes. So the main feedline is once a week or six days sometimes. I think plant amp brings my ph up when i juice the water so i dont have to give a lot of adjustment on feed days with up and down. At least im pretty sure it said that somewhere lol. I think and I say think lightly that the humics help run the high ppms for the most part. Like I said at the other spot we tried bumping the humics above rec dose and there was issues. But the ph pen was off at that time too so we r not sure if that is the case or if it was the humic spike. And to be completely honest I dont even know what a normal runoff reading should be I just assume its suppose to be around where I am feeding? Sounds dumb I know but a lot of times I just go with something I hear from another and try it out and if it works I run with it and not even know why its doing it lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts