What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

6 KW OG Grow!!!!

NFD

If you have that many plants, it seems like the lower popcorn buds/trim would be more of a pain to deal with than they're worth. The de-leafing seams to be working well cause your grow is /\ 'fucking awesome'!

Yea the lower popcorn would be an issue. Thats why we rape them bottom branches when we flip to 12/12. Still a little bit of useless popcorn in the end but for the most part after defoliation like u r saying the light penetration is good enough on most of the plants that there is very little if any popcorn. Wheew. Thanks for checking in guys..

G

GOOROO

hey buddy. Looking mighty fine in here.

I like to wait about a week into flower before stripping them out. It seems to keep the stretch a little more contained, though og will still shoot through the roof.

Diggin the work. I've never slammed tons of plants into a space like that.
Looks like you'll def pull some weight and fire to at that.

love it.

Oh yea I know I will pull weight. Last run I hit 1.75 per light same exact strain and only thing I changed this time was adding CES Mag Amp and CES Plant Amp. So if anything it will turn out the same weight wise or better I would think. Got 10.5 lbs and an oz or 25 grams over the 10.5. So 11 or more would be the goal this time otherwise I am getting rid of the plant amp and mag amp. Next run I am adding the CES T Rex in veg to see what it does. Hopefully cut my veg down a few days. And as for fire??? Come on. Some of the best you can get I guarantee it. Top shelf, perfect smoke. No harshness no chemical taste nothing. Just fucking Kill. This time with the plant and mag amp I notice a significant more amount of trichome production. Super frosty. So I am thinking that at the least the plant amp and mag amp made my shit more potent and smelly. So fuck the world I am going strong. LOL. Would love to put some of our smoke against the best. Sounds good and all that talk I know. But we deal with so much indoor and people claiming to have the best stuff around. Here in Humboldt we have seeen plenty. And we know ours is up there with teh elite stuff. Doesnt get much better I promise that. Not trying to toot my own horn or any of that. My shit is gone as soon as harvest so no reason for me to amp up my shit. But I ahve seen plenty from folks saying theres is the best. And put many to shame. LOL